11 (26.8%)
Free as a bird..
9 (22%)
I honestly have no idea
6 (14.6%)
I don't give a fuck
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: [poll] Michael Jackson Verdict Due Any Day Now - Predictions/Opinion Poll  (Read 663 times)

Trauma-san

I don't know. There's obviously a struggle since it's taking so long.

Not really... the judge has layed down very strict rules they have to try him with.  They have to deliberate about various charges and particular distinctions, and then if they answer this question this way, they have to look at this aspect this way, etc.... plus they ALL have to agree, so it just takes a while.  It's not as simple as just deciding what you think, you have to go through 140 witnesses, for instance, and mention and review all of their testimony, etc. so it's a long convoluted process in a case this large.  All it takes, too, is 1 juror on the panel to be a Jackson fan, and they will NEVER get a guilty verdict on a 'reasonable doubt' charge.  I've got a whole HELL of a lot of Reasonable Doubt about the charges, if I was on the jury, he'd walk because I'd never agree to send him to prison and take his children away from him with no concrete evidence. 

rafsta

i honestly have no idea...

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
he deserves death penalty, if its true what he did (I think it is)
but he'll prolly go free, cause the jury are worried about their children when he comes out if they say he's guilty

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Elevz

Innocent, but the alcohol thingy's going to get him a short jail time anyway  :o

Don Seer

^ u know.. the alcohol thing may pass too.. reading the charges its actually that he used alcohol as a tool to commit the crime.. whereas if he's innocent of the crime.. then the alcohol thing cant stick either as they're linked...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
I don't know. There's obviously a struggle since it's taking so long.

All it takes, too, is 1 juror on the panel to be a Jackson fan, and they will NEVER get a guilty verdict on a 'reasonable doubt' charge.  I've got a whole HELL of a lot of Reasonable Doubt about the charges, if I was on the jury, he'd walk because I'd never agree to send him to prison and take his children away from him with no concrete evidence. 

Yeah but you'd never make the jury. The second he walks out and you give a high pitched squealing "Michael I love you" then try and cover up your erection, the judge would deem you unfit to be on the jury.

Seriously though, the courts go through extensive searches to find people with no opinion on MJ one way or the other. That guy that doesn't know who he is was perfect for it. (Maybe he was from one of those Amish communities where there is no TV or Newspapers. It would explain why he wouldn't know him).

For the record; If I was on the jury I'd have to find him not guilty. There was no undeniable proof presented. The DA really didn't do a hell of a job before taking this to court. But hey were still better than the dummies that tried to sue Vince McMahon. They screwed up that case big time. I hate it when a stupid DA takes an open and shut case and screw it up completely. In this case it shouldn't have went to court. If your main witnesses each have contradictory and conflicting testimonies you really can't win.

Don Seer

^ yes you're right it shouldnt have gotten this far.. thing is _by law_ this case had to go to court since any child abuse/molestation accusations now _have_ to be tried in court under changes to state law

Bomb-A®

i honestly have no idea...havent been following the case too closely...

rafsta

theres new shit comin up anyway, something like michael used to hide some kid in his suitcase to sneak him into hotels, but still no accusations of molestation.