Author Topic: Ron Artest is a Moron  (Read 1450 times)

acbaylove

Re: Ron Artest is a Moron
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2005, 02:07:47 PM »
LMAO@Trading Odom and Kwame for Artest...I swear, you guys are idiots. I've always expected it from people like 7even, but Antonio, you've disappointed me. I used to think you were one of the more intelligent Laker fans on this board...Ron Artest is a cancer. The opposite of a hard worker. He wanted a month off to make a CD, he misses practice, has no morals, team values, he wants to retire soon, he'd just be an awful fit on the Lakers. Trading away our second strongest player and a potentialy great side-kick to Kobe Bryant (Lamar Odom) alone for Artest would be bad enough, but to trade away our project and investment (Kwame Brown) for the next 3 years as well would be horrible for our organization. That would be beyond moronic. Kwame Brown is so athletic and can potentialy surpass Jermain O'Neal from what I've heard. Give the man a chance to shine, he was bullied around in Washington, he was never really coached properly and seeing as he came outta high school, that had a tremendous effect on his development. Now, in LA, he's said to be a monster on the floor, Phil claims he sees that great potential in him and that he could play like he did vs. Sacramento on a regular in the near future...Judging players based on pre-season games is fucking gay and dumb to the fullest...When Magic says he likes what he sees, it must be good...PeACe

Once again i'm not judging Odom by 2 games. Artest is hands down a better player than him. He plays incredible defence and he averaged 24.6 ppg, 6.4 rpg, 3.1 apg, 1.71 spg. Those are MVP numbers. Put Artest against the best offensive weapon of your opponent team and he'll shut him down. Put him in the same team of Kobe and Lakers are contenders. Plus we dont even need Odom: we have Jones and George who can backup Artest, if necessary, if he looses a game or two. Brown? Pleeeeeease. Better than Jermaine O'Neal? Ok, now stop dreaming and watch him playing. And if 2 pre-season games (where he was outplayed by the white guy of the Warriors and by Foyle) arent enought to judge him, watch the tapes of his games in the last 4 years. Man we traded Butler and Atkins (the real cancer, lol) for this dude. Fucked up. Magloire was a consistent player, not Brown. And lol at you dissing Artest for his off-court troubles: Odom was been arrested too, didnt you know that? And Brown, you dont really want me to describe all the things he did in D.C.

Stop dreaming.

Artest -> best defender in the league. One of the top-3 SF in the league. All Star material.
Odom -> promising player, unconstant, doesnt take advantage of his size creating mismatch, menthally soft. Not a great defender.
Brown -> worse n.1 pick in NBA history. A bust. Maybe promising player, i give you that. But right now he's still a bust.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 02:15:24 PM by Antonio »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2005, 12:31:13 AM »

Brown -> worse n.1 pick in NBA history. A bust. Maybe promising player, i give you that. But right now he's still a bust.

ooooo no i think Micahel Olawakandi has that crown

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

We Fly High

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2005, 12:44:01 AM »
hahaha anyone seen the music video for him? shits fucking hilarious. he fucking sucks at rappin too.

acbaylove

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2005, 04:25:42 AM »

ooooo no i think Micahel Olawakandi has that crown

Maybe, yeah. He sucked here in Italy too, as Bologna team waived him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2005, 11:06:30 AM »
LMAO@Trading Odom and Kwame for Artest...I swear, you guys are idiots. I've always expected it from people like 7even, but Antonio, you've disappointed me. I used to think you were one of the more intelligent Laker fans on this board...Ron Artest is a cancer. The opposite of a hard worker. He wanted a month off to make a CD, he misses practice, has no morals, team values, he wants to retire soon, he'd just be an awful fit on the Lakers. Trading away our second strongest player and a potentialy great side-kick to Kobe Bryant (Lamar Odom) alone for Artest would be bad enough, but to trade away our project and investment (Kwame Brown) for the next 3 years as well would be horrible for our organization. That would be beyond moronic. Kwame Brown is so athletic and can potentialy surpass Jermain O'Neal from what I've heard. Give the man a chance to shine, he was bullied around in Washington, he was never really coached properly and seeing as he came outta high school, that had a tremendous effect on his development. Now, in LA, he's said to be a monster on the floor, Phil claims he sees that great potential in him and that he could play like he did vs. Sacramento on a regular in the near future...Judging players based on pre-season games is fucking gay and dumb to the fullest...When Magic says he likes what he sees, it must be good...PeACe

Once again i'm not judging Odom by 2 games. Artest is hands down a better player than him. He plays incredible defence and he averaged 24.6 ppg, 6.4 rpg, 3.1 apg, 1.71 spg. Those are MVP numbers. Put Artest against the best offensive weapon of your opponent team and he'll shut him down. Put him in the same team of Kobe and Lakers are contenders. Plus we dont even need Odom: we have Jones and George who can backup Artest, if necessary, if he looses a game or two. Brown? Pleeeeeease. Better than Jermaine O'Neal? Ok, now stop dreaming and watch him playing. And if 2 pre-season games (where he was outplayed by the white guy of the Warriors and by Foyle) arent enought to judge him, watch the tapes of his games in the last 4 years. Man we traded Butler and Atkins (the real cancer, lol) for this dude. Fucked up. Magloire was a consistent player, not Brown. And lol at you dissing Artest for his off-court troubles: Odom was been arrested too, didnt you know that? And Brown, you dont really want me to describe all the things he did in D.C.

Stop dreaming.

Artest -> best defender in the league. One of the top-3 SF in the league. All Star material.
Odom -> promising player, unconstant, doesnt take advantage of his size creating mismatch, menthally soft. Not a great defender.

You are judging him by his 7 game stats from last year. I would hate to have Artest on the Lakers, I wouldn't even trade Jumain Jones for Artest...Did you not see how he FUCKED his team over last year? That is the type of player he is, he is skilled, true, but he is a mental case who could potentially be the demise of the team he plays for...Artest, right now, is a better player than Odom. Odom's potential and skill level exceed those of Ron Artests by far...Contenders? If you remove Kwame and Odom from the Lakers and replace them with Artest, the Lakers will have the most unbalanced and underachieving roster in their history. Brown, right now, is no where near Jermain O'Neal. But physically and skill-wise, he is MORE than capable of surpassing Jermain O'Neal and becoming a great big man...Again, you're judging him by pre-season games. Typical European, taking this pre-season shit as real competition. Guess what, Macabbi Tel-Aviv, a team from ISRAEL beat the Raptors last night...You think that really proves anything? And How often does Beno Udrih get the game high? ONCE AGAIN, IT'S -P R E  S E A S O N-...Odoms been arrested for smoking weed, but he's far from a cancer. When's the last time Odom asked for a month off or started hitting fans? Odom can retain his normality...And with Phil Jackson on the sidelines and Scottie Pippen mentoring him, I can only see a bright future for him and the Lakers, unlike some bandwaggon faggots who consider themselves fans...

And about Odom not taking advantage of his size...LOL! That's his main fuckin mission this season, that's why he's the best big-man/ball-handler in the league at 6-10...BEING A POINT FORWARD IS ALL ABOUT USING YOUR SIZE AS AN ADVANTAGE. Kwame Brown worst number 1 pick? Yea, keep talking shit, you officially sound like a hater.

acbaylove

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2005, 01:59:46 PM »
You are judging him by his 7 game stats from last year.
18.3 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 3.7 apg, 2.08 spg in 73 games. Those stats are from the previous season.

I would hate to have Artest on the Lakers, I wouldn't even trade Jumain Jones for Artest...Did you not see how he FUCKED his team over last year?
I'd rather have Artest banned for 3 months that Jumaine Jones in full effect. And i'm a fan of Jones.

That is the type of player he is, he is skilled, true, but he is a mental case who could potentially be the demise of the team he plays for...Artest, right now, is a better player than Odom. Odom's potential and skill level exceed those of Ron Artests by far...
Man Odom is in his 7th year in the NBA, and still he has to show his full potential. I don't want to hear those excuses no more. I want him to prove me he's really "that" good, that he's really All Star material.

Contenders? If you remove Kwame and Odom from the Lakers and replace them with Artest, the Lakers will have the most unbalanced and underachieving roster in their history.
Obviously we should trade someone to get a big. Somebody more decent than Brown, if possible. Not that it's an hard thing.

Brown, right now, is no where near Jermain O'Neal. But physically and skill-wise, he is MORE than capable of surpassing Jermain O'Neal and becoming a great big man...
Shit man, so even Bynum has the body and the skills to surpass Shaquille O'Neal? Facts, man. Facts. Not words.

Again, you're judging him by pre-season games. Typical European, taking this pre-season shit as real competition. Guess what, Macabbi Tel-Aviv, a team from ISRAEL beat the Raptors last night...You think that really proves anything?
Yes, Maccabi is by far the better team. No doubt. 2 straight times European Champions, no doubt.

And How often does Beno Udrih get the game high? ONCE AGAIN, IT'S -P R E  S E A S O N-...Odoms been arrested for smoking weed, but he's far from a cancer. When's the last time Odom asked for a month off or started hitting fans? Odom can retain his normality...And with Phil Jackson on the sidelines and Scottie Pippen mentoring him, I can only see a bright future for him and the Lakers, unlike some bandwaggon faggots who consider themselves fans...
That's cause you dream. You dream about Brown being better than O'Neal, you dream about Odom being better than Pippen, you dream about Kobe being better than Jordan, you dream about Smush being a good NBA starter, you dream about Kemp being still in shape to help us, you dream about Corie Blount.. You just dream. I don't. But i consider myself a diehard Laker fan too. I just see things in a different way.

And about Odom not taking advantage of his size...LOL! That's his main fuckin mission this season, that's why he's the best big-man/ball-handler in the league at 6-10...BEING A POINT FORWARD IS ALL ABOUT USING YOUR SIZE AS AN ADVANTAGE.
We will see.

Kwame Brown worst number 1 pick? Yea, keep talking shit, you officially sound like a hater.
He's a certified bust, and you even admitted it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2005, 02:20:48 PM »
See, the thing is, if the Lakers suceed this season, you sound like a dickhead/fake-ass Laker fan, but me, on the other hand, if the Lakers fail, I'll still just be considered a faithful hardcore fan...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2005, 02:41:05 PM »
18.3 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 3.7 apg, 2.08 spg in 73 games. Those stats are from the previous season.

WOW! Odom that same season. 17.1 ppg, 9.7 rpg, 4.1 apg, 1.02 bpg in 80 games.

Man Odom is in his 7th year in the NBA, and still he has to show his full potential. I don't want to hear those excuses no more. I want him to prove me he's really "that" good, that he's really All Star material.

LMAO...Odom hasn't proven all-star material? He's been an all-star candidate his whole career, he's been the leader on his team, shit, do you not remember the rant people were having Odom's year in Miami when Jamal Magloire made the all-star team when Odom statisticaly and common-sense wise was the far better player? You are a hater...

Shit man, so even Bynum has the body and the skills to surpass Shaquille O'Neal? Facts, man. Facts. Not words.

Andrew Bynum has not proven his potential. People have witnessed Kwame Brown a beast on the court. Shit, he's shown us what he's capable of, he just has never been coached. Do you not remember 30 points and 19 rebounds vs. Sacramento? Kwame can become that player consistantly if he can reach his potential with the Lakers...

Yes, Maccabi is by far the better team. No doubt. 2 straight times European Champions, no doubt.

LMAO. No it doesn't. It proves like Maccabi was playing the game like it was their championship game and Raptors played like it was a pre-season game. That's it.

That's cause you dream. You dream about Brown being better than O'Neal, you dream about Odom being better than Pippen, you dream about Kobe being better than Jordan, you dream about Smush being a good NBA starter, you dream about Kemp being still in shape to help us, you dream about Corie Blount.. You just dream. I don't. But i consider myself a diehard Laker fan too. I just see things in a different way.

See, you sound EXACTLY like a fraud. I don't dream, I keep faith in my organization and their plans...The plan to place Kobe on the wing and Odom as the play-maker under Phil Jackson in the triangle offense is an exciting one to a true Laker fan like me. Then having Kwame Brown and Chris Mihm as your roll-player big men, and Aaron McKie as a defensive body and your veteran point guard is just icing on the cake...Shawn Kemp and Latrell Sprewell didn't even sign. I mean, I know Laker fans who PRAYED for those 2 not to sign though. I trust in Phil. I trust in the Lakers...I am a fan.

He's a certified bust, and you even admitted it.

He's been a bust, but so were many players in their first few years. Like I said, he's been bullied his whole career and he came into the league straight out of high school uncoached. It's a known story, Jordan once even yelled at Brown calling him a "flaming faggot" for messing up in a practice...Now he can finally reach his potential with Phil Jackson to mentor him...You just don't have a thing called Laker pride...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2005, 03:50:29 PM »
See, the thing is, if the Lakers suceed this season, you sound like a dickhead/fake-ass Laker fan, but me, on the other hand, if the Lakers fail, I'll still just be considered a faithful hardcore fan...PeACe

Just ask the whole board who do they consider a dickhead/fake-ass Laker fan and who do they consider a real Laker fan: me or you?

acbaylove

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2005, 04:05:56 PM »
LMAO...Odom hasn't proven all-star material? He's been an all-star candidate his whole career, he's been the leader on his team, shit, do you not remember the rant people were having Odom's year in Miami when Jamal Magloire made the all-star team when Odom statisticaly and common-sense wise was the far better player? You are a hater...
Excuses. Last year he sucked.

Andrew Bynum has not proven his potential. People have witnessed Kwame Brown a beast on the court. Shit, he's shown us what he's capable of, he just has never been coached. Do you not remember 30 points and 19 rebounds vs. Sacramento? Kwame can become that player consistantly if he can reach his potential with the Lakers...
Man just stop dreaming!!! That game you and Phil quoted was a once in a lifetime game. He has never repeated that game. Cook has had a 25/11 game too. Medvedenko has had a 26/14 game too. Mihm has had a 25 points game, and a 21 rebounds game too. Shit even Laron Profit has had a 14 assists game!! That doesnt mean shit. You cant go there comparing them to Jermaine O'Neal or Magic Johnson just because they've had a pair of great games, c'mon! If Kwame Brown wasnt the #1 draft pick that year i'm sure he was playing in Europe right now. Man he's a man the Wizards cutted from the playoffs roster just 5-6 months ago! Like a John Salley. Like a Tony Bobbitt. Like a 2nd round pick rookie.

See, you sound EXACTLY like a fraud. I don't dream, I keep faith in my organization and their plans...The plan to place Kobe on the wing and Odom as the play-maker under Phil Jackson in the triangle offense is an exciting one to a true Laker fan like me. Then having Kwame Brown and Chris Mihm as your roll-player big men, and Aaron McKie as a defensive body and your veteran point guard is just icing on the cake...Shawn Kemp and Latrell Sprewell didn't even sign. I mean, I know Laker fans who PRAYED for those 2 not to sign though. I trust in Phil. I trust in the Lakers...I am a fan.
I trust in Phil and in the organization too. I just think it's a long road to reach the same levels we reached during the Kobe-Shaq era. In the meanwhile, i'll still support the Lakers, but i'll not dream about my team being contender this year, like you. I'm not that stupid. They need time. I'm giving them time.

He's been a bust, but so were many players in their first few years. Like I said, he's been bullied his whole career and he came into the league straight out of high school uncoached. It's a known story, Jordan once even yelled at Brown calling him a "flaming faggot" for messing up in a practice...Now he can finally reach his potential with Phil Jackson to mentor him...You just don't have a thing called Laker pride...PeACe
Blaming Jordan for Kwame's failure is the worse thing you can do to Kwame. Cause he just need those excuses. He never accepts responsabilities. Shit, we're talking about the same man who just blamed Arenas, dissing him and menacing him. He sounded like Shaq.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2005, 04:22:45 PM »

Just ask the whole board who do they consider a dickhead/fake-ass Laker fan and who do they consider a real Laker fan: me or you?

LMAO...Up until now you were with me arguing and labeling everyone dissing the Lakers a hater. Now that you've jumped the waggon and might have some of the Laker haters on your side doesn't make you a fan...

acbaylove

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2005, 04:32:45 PM »
Man stop being paranoid. I'm not the "enemy", i'm not a hater, i'm not an anti-Kobe, i'm not an anti-Phil, i'm not Bin Laden. I've always argued with you and with everybody by explaining my opinions and my reasons. If you disagree with me, well.. i'll still sleep tonight, and i'll probably have good sex too, so i'll live with you calling me a "fake-ass Laker fan" or a "hater". The fact that i'm a Laker fan doesnt make Brown better than an average PF, into my eyes. And it doesnt make Odom better than Artest too. I'm just keeping it real. I don't wanna have a beef with you over internet, expecially since you too are a passionate Laker fan. We just have different opinions, live with it. Peace.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2005, 04:33:09 PM »
Excuses. Last year he sucked.

Excuses? Lamar Odom is all-star material, you dickhead. How is that an excuse.

Man just stop dreaming!!! That game you and Phil quoted was a once in a lifetime game. He has never repeated that game. Cook has had a 25/11 game too. Medvedenko has had a 26/14 game too. Mihm has had a 25 points game, and a 21 rebounds game too. Shit even Laron Profit has had a 14 assists game!! That doesnt mean shit. You cant go there comparing them to Jermaine O'Neal or Magic Johnson just because they've had a pair of great games, c'mon! If Kwame Brown wasnt the #1 draft pick that year i'm sure he was playing in Europe right now. Man he's a man the Wizards cutted from the playoffs roster just 5-6 months ago! Like a John Salley. Like a Tony Bobbitt. Like a 2nd round pick rookie.

WTF? LMFAO...How stupid are you? You honestly believe that the only reason Kwame Brown is still in the NBA is because he's a number 1 pick? Do you realize how many players out there who are A LOT worse than him have had lengthy NBA careers? You've turned into such a fucking hater that it's unbelievable. The same season we've used Ron Artest and Lamar Odom for an example, Kwame Brown averaged 11 points and 7.4 rebounds on 49% from the field. Then last season, he just went through hell, with his injury and then his coaching problems. I can't wait until you eat your words and feel worse than Jake when he crowned the Spurs NBA champs after taking an 0-2 lead in the '04 finals, right before the Lakers won 4 games straight...

I trust in Phil and in the organization too. I just think it's a long road to reach the same levels we reached during the Kobe-Shaq era. In the meanwhile, i'll still support the Lakers, but i'll not dream about my team being contender this year, like you. I'm not that stupid. They need time. I'm giving them time.

Nobody's dreaming about them being contenders, but at least I don't talk down upon my team and keep faith that they could be a strong team, which they obviously could. You're just a European fraud.

Blaming Jordan for Kwame's failure is the worse thing you can do to Kwame. Cause he just need those excuses. He never accepts responsabilities. Shit, we're talking about the same man who just blamed Arenas, dissing him and menacing him. He sounded like Shaq.

He didn't blame anyone, he was giving his side of the story...Stop ya hating.

acbaylove

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2005, 04:41:19 PM »
I can't wait until you eat your words and feel worse than Jake when he crowned the Spurs NBA champs after taking an 0-2 lead in the '04 finals, right before the Lakers won 4 games straight...

I'll be the happiest guy in this forum, if i'll have to do that.

He didn't blame anyone, he was giving his side of the story...Stop ya hating.

"I didn't come to practice because I was going to be a distraction. I was going to slap the [expletive] out of him," Brown said. "I'll admit it, what I did was wrong -- not showing up was wrong -- but I ain't saying what I would've done if I showed up would've been right. Being that I didn't show up I didn't put my hands on nobody. How a teammate, a supposed friend, would go to a coach and tell him don't put me in a game, I would've done something seriously wrong to him."

That's blaming anyone. The same shit he did with Jordan and Collins. That's his biggest problem. I agree that tecnically he's a great prospect, but it's menthally that he got big problems. Is this topic about Artest? Well, at least Artest is a beast who'll do everything to win a game, and he'll play as aggressive as he can to shut the haters down. Like i wrote you before, i cant wait to eat my words too. But i got low expectations from Brown.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2005, 04:46:31 PM »
Everybody knows its a low risk high reward sitaution with Kwame Brown