Author Topic: conspiracies and government coverups  (Read 217 times)

J Bananas

Re: conspiracies and government coverups
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2005, 06:29:17 PM »
yeah we did that nigga, he wanted to reinstate slavery  :nawty:

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2005, 07:07:40 PM »
the cia wacked JFK
I thought the bonanno family wacked JFK.
it wasn't the bonanos if you read their autobiographies they were just as shocked. it was other mafia guys who were into that shit i can't remember all the in and out but but salvator banano touches on who whacked jfk in in his autobigraphy, info he got when he was doing time.......

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2005, 11:14:29 PM »

Why do you guys believe everything you see and hear in the media without ever questioning it?  That's ignorance.  You guys never question or even show the slightest doubt.

Are you guys that blind?  Atleast question that maybe 1% of what your seeing and hearing is fake.

how are we supposed to question what goes on with the media wen the media controls everything we know...is there some sort of secret website or some book you have that's gonna help the youth of America question what we hear??
 if so, i would really like to know..seriously.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8