Author Topic: OVERSEER - PLEASE READ(bigjakedoggydogg)  (Read 1528 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: OVERSEER - PLEASE READ(bigjakedoggydogg)
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2002, 09:09:31 PM »
wow i gotta give props to joachim.. (i've always been down and agreed with this guy and what he had to say) , now that you've delt with Tech and Minority you can see where i'm coming from

anyways antonio.....yeah  i arued with you and did it buligerently , but i do that with my own friends, even more so with my best bud chris, nothing personal it's just a disagreement...BUT i never deleted your post to win a fight did i? nope so really i never personally did nothing to you, and i really don't ever sayin anything bout your mom, and if i was it was all in the heat of the moment and something i forgot about, and i call everyone ignorant....becuase everyone literally is ignorant to something , me included.

whatever i seriously don't care about the mod thing i'm just pissed that i'm all the sudden this bad guy and i'm being punished for something so dumb, and so calculated by my enemies, and if you look in past posts minority has ALWAYS been out to get me , overseer even banned him once for it,lol, also i think it's gay that i'm bein punished and accused of abusing my powers when i didn't and when i said "i'm done with this discussion in this board, if you want to take it to another thread let's go, i want to get back to the real topic here" i said that like 3 times i beleive and people STILL weren't listening.....i was damned if i did and damned if i didn't , so fuck it

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

KVB

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2002, 09:19:37 PM »
wow i gotta give props to joachim.. (i've always been down and agreed with this guy and what he had to say) , now that you've delt with Tech and Minority you can see where i'm coming from

anyways antonio.....yeah  i arued with you and did it buligerently , but i do that with my own friends, even more so with my best bud chris, nothing personal it's just a disagreement...BUT i never deleted your post to win a fight did i? nope so really i never personally did nothing to you, and i really don't ever sayin anything bout your mom, and if i was it was all in the heat of the moment and something i forgot about, and i call everyone ignorant....becuase everyone literally is ignorant to something , me included.

whatever i seriously don't care about the mod thing i'm just pissed that i'm all the sudden this bad guy and i'm being punished for something so dumb, and so calculated by my enemies, and if you look in past posts minority has ALWAYS been out to get me , overseer even banned him once for it,lol, also i think it's gay that i'm bein punished and accused of abusing my powers when i didn't and when i said "i'm done with this discussion in this board, if you want to take it to another thread let's go, i want to get back to the real topic here" i said that like 3 times i beleive and people STILL weren't listening.....i was damned if i did and damned if i didn't , so fuck it

You started the off-topic discussions by naming your ridiculous list of "overrated" producers... naturally people are gonna hit you back on that and tell you their opinion... and I didn't see one person agreeing with you... you'll be threatening other members with stupid shit like "Get back on topic or I'll flex my powers" when you started the off-topic discussions... simply put, you do not deserve to be a moderator

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2002, 09:20:55 PM »
First of all I never lost against u in dat bone thread......Dont make me link it......Yur ass listed like 20-30 hip hop groups that u considered made more impact than bone and made a fool outta yurself, everyone talked in them chatrooms about u cause u were makin a fool outta yurself.......

And secondly, I dun got no beef.......I waz just speaking on wats real, i waz just reading peoples responses about those album and boom there u were being all egotitical wit yur own lil oppinions and speakin on some bullshit that No One agreed wit.......I had 2 speak on it.

And u alwayz be deleting or lockin threads 4 yur own advantage, dun even sit there and pretend like u wasnt, be real 2 yurself........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2002, 09:29:46 PM »
bring that shit up again, my 20 groups were waaaaaaaaay better than Bone, the only one who made a fool out of your self was you for not knowing who the u. mc's were, and who kool keith was. lol the ony people who would disagree with my list are he 3 bone fanatics we have on this board

and again what i was saying was ALLLLLL fact, i was giving and EDUCATED reason why i was saying all of that. it'd be one thing to say i think dj premier is overrated becuase i don't like him. i said like 23908472394729374 times i like him but he doesn't produce, and i proove my shit more than once, and i got a right to be arrogant when i've put in ALOT more work than all of you studying music...i've practically made that my life the past 2 years or so....so yeah of  CORSE i'mmma be flamboiant....and i don't have no beef with you either...but your the one who started set trippin and dissing my town and coming in out of no where when i didn't do nothing to you

like you said get real and check your self while your at it

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2002, 09:34:17 PM »
oh yeah , and i don't lock HALF as many posts as BIG bpg and DOggystylin, and RUD do....and that's a fact that can be proven easily lol

and the last time i deleted anything....was so long ago i can't even remember, and i put that on my fucking balls and my balls sack, no crosses count , and if i'm lying i'm condeming my self to hell and tattooing the mark of the beast on me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2002, 09:37:59 PM »

it would be one thing if i did what NIK did and just deleted posts for my own pleasure of winning an argument

WTF? I never deleted posts in my whole life, I only locked topics, and that was if people started un-hip-hop related arguments...I was mostly complained about as a moderater because people didnt personaly like me, not because I ever did a bad job...PS its bullshit to take away Big Jakes privlages...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2002, 09:45:52 PM »

WTF? I never deleted posts in my whole life, I only locked topics, and that was if people started un-hip-hop related arguments...I was mostly complained about as a moderater because people didnt personaly like me, not because I ever did a bad job...PS its bullshit to take away Big Jakes privlages...

naw dude you misunderstood what i was saying, i shoulda reworded what i was tryin to say, i can see how you could take tha as a diss.

but on the real i know how it feels to get fucked becuase people personally don't likeyou

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2002, 09:49:36 PM »
oh yeah , and i don't lock HALF as many posts as BIG bpg and DOggystylin, and RUD do....and that's a fact that can be proven easily lol

Was My Name Capitalisation For Any Reason?

If I Lock A Thread I Give A Reason For Having Done So - So People Know Why And Who Did It

Ive Locked About 3 Or 4 Threads Since I Became Mod All Because They Were Pure Bullshit Or Beefs & I Have Deleted Probably 5 Posts (2 I Remeber Were By Accident And The Others Were Because They Were Either Out Of Line Or Just Unnaceptable)

I Got Voted In By People Like Yourself To Do A Job So I Try To Do It To The Best Of My Ability

OK I Accept Im Not Right Every Time - But : NO ONE Is Perfect

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2002, 09:56:36 PM »
no no no rud i wasn't dissing you, i've told you a million times yur my homie from across the atlantic lol

i musta did that subconciously for the exact same reasons as i just said above

Doggystylin

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2002, 10:05:07 PM »

and the last time i deleted anything....was so long ago i can't even remember, and i put that on my fucking balls and my balls sack, no crosses count , and if i'm lying i'm condeming my self to hell and tattooing the mark of the beast on me

why ya gotta bring me in this man? lol, i was keepin my mouth shut not havin anything to do with this and then pops up my name, and whats up with capatalizing the O, lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2002, 10:19:01 PM »
lol  dunno, you know how my 'itchy finger' is i guess lol

Hittman

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2002, 11:43:05 PM »

tha7th-bone thugs n harmony argument
Minority-i forget why he does, but yo whatever it was i prooved i didn't do shit wrong, and YOU yourself overseer banned him from it
Tech-becuase i support the UK and US and don't agree with him politically
Mack 11-becuase i dislike deathrow and say and do the EXACT things you do/say in those posts but more frequently

Logic - Hip Hop Producers Argument....  ;)

This Threads Hilarious....

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2002, 01:13:50 AM »
funny that bigjake tryin to claim that since everybody here think RZA is a dope producer, everybody is misseducated.. lol .. he's the only here with a brain ... i call that ignorant...

u claims to know all about producing .. what dont you make a hiphop beat and post it up, so that i can have a good laugh....

Big_Loco_FME

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2002, 03:20:31 AM »
good decision. i dont have any problem with jake but its clear hes an arrogant and over-opinionated egomaniac. Qualities that usually equal an unfair moderator.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2002, 04:23:18 AM »
no no no rud i wasn't dissing you, i've told you a million times yur my homie from across the atlantic lol

Yea I Know  ;)

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network