Author Topic: Admit it: isn't it good to see Saddam raising hell in trial?  (Read 329 times)

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Admit it: isn't it good to see Saddam raising hell in trial?
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2005, 07:03:27 AM »
Ey Kassem, u a kuwaiti? I was born in Kuwait still...had to bounce around Gulf War times....

these fukkin chumps growing up all nice and shit, gettin their news from cnn....they kill me when they try to voice an opinion....as if they know what the fukk they talkin about....thats why iwont take a single one of u dumb hicks serious

^^^This is real.  Ya'll should take heed to Tech's comments above.  On the real, since everyone seems to be so interested in the affairs of the Middle East and surrounding Muslim nations, ya'll should show some humility and respect and try to learn something from cats like Tech and Kassem before you go popping off at the mouth.  Alot of American's are known for reading one book on the middle east and thinking they are some kind of experts. 

Myself, since converting to Islam, I've been to Jeddah, Mekkah, Medina, Oman, and the United Arab Emirates, and everyday I'm learning directly from Muslim immigrants, so I have some experiences; but there are others like Tech who have much more experience than me.  I've always been willing to hand over the forum to cats that are actually from the Middle East to drop their knowledge and so on.  It's only right.

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2005, 07:06:17 AM »
Well, I don't have to be a black South African from the 70's to realize that Apartheid sucked.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ABN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2005, 07:15:13 AM »
Well, I don't have to be a black South African from the 70's to realize that Apartheid sucked.
of course not, but if you´re not then you obviously can´t fully understand what they went thru in SA up until the early 90´s.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2005, 07:26:41 AM »
of course not, but if you´re not then you obviously can´t fully understand what they went thru in SA up until the early 90´s.

Yea you can never fully embrace something you weren't a part of, just educate yourself and imagine things.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin