Author Topic: President of Iran says Israel should be moved to Europe.....  (Read 1847 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
President of Iran says Israel should be moved to Europe.....
« on: December 08, 2005, 06:47:42 PM »
He also denied the Holocaust happened. We are talking about the preisdent of a country saying these things.

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyid=2005-12-08T194147Z_01_RID850121_RTRUKOC_0_US-MIDEAST-IRAN-AHMADINEJAD.xml&rpc=22

Iran president expresses doubt holocaust happened
Thu Dec 8, 2005 2:42 PM ET By Paul Hughes
TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Thursday expressed doubt the Holocaust took place and suggested the Jewish state of Israel be moved to Europe.

His comments, reported by Iran's official IRNA news agency from a news conference he gave in the Saudi Arabian city of Mecca, follow his call in October for Israel to be "wiped off the map", which sparked widespread international outrage.

The latest comments also provoked quick condemnation. German Chancellor Angela Merkel called them "totally unacceptable" and British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw said "I condemn them unreservedly. They have no place in civilized political debate."

Ahmadinejad was quoted by IRNA as saying: "Some European countries insist on saying that Hitler killed millions of innocent Jews in furnaces and they insist on it to the extent that if anyone proves something contrary to that they condemn that person and throw them in jail."

"Although we don't accept this claim, if we suppose it is true, our question for the Europeans is: is the killing of innocent Jewish people by Hitler the reason for their support to the occupiers of Jerusalem?" he said.

"If the Europeans are honest they should give some of their provinces in Europe -- like in Germany, Austria or other countries -- to the Zionists and the Zionists can establish their state in Europe. You offer part of Europe and we will support it."

The Nazis killed some 6 million Jews during their 1933-1945 rule. Ahmadinejad's remarks drew swift rebukes from Israel and Washington.

ISRAEL, WASHINGTON RESPOND

Raanan Gissin, a spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, said in Tel Aviv Ahmadinejad was voicing "the consensus that exists in many circles in the Arab world that the Jewish people ... do not have the right to establish a Jewish, democratic state in their ancestral homeland".

"Just to remind Mr. Ahmadinejad, we've been here long before his ancestors were here," Gissin said. "Therefore, we have a birthright to be here in the land of our forefathers and to live here. Thank God we have the capability to deter and to prevent such a statement from becoming a reality."

Deputy U.S. State Department spokesman Adam Ereli called the remarks "appalling and reprehensible".    Continued ...

"They certainly don't inspire hope among any of us in the international community that the government in Iran is prepared to engage as a responsible member of the community," he said.

A news conference with French President Jacques Chirac near Berlin, Merkel also said: "With our historical responsibility in mind, I can only say that we reject them (Ahmadinejad's comments) in the harshest possible terms.

"We will do everything to make it clear that Israel's right to existence is in no way endangered. I am firmly convinced that a majority in the international community has a similar opinion on this issue," she said. Chirac said he agreed completely.

Religious hardliners in Iran do not publicly deny the Holocaust occurred but say its scale has been exaggerated to justify the creation of Israel and continued Western support for it.

Close allies when Iran was ruled by the U.S.-backed Shah, Iran and Israel have become implacable foes since Iran's 1979 Islamic revolution.

Israel accuses Iran of giving arms and funding to militant Palestinian groups such as Islamic Jihad and of building nuclear weapons. Iran denies the charges.

Tehran calls Israel a "terrorist state" and has developed missiles which can reach it. It says it would use them if Israel, itself believed to be nuclear armed, tried to bomb Iranian nuclear facilities.

(Additional reporting by Jeffrey Heller in Jerusalem)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: President of Iran says Israel should be moved to Europe.....
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 09:38:38 PM »
lol

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 10:05:34 PM »
He's a puppet of the clergy

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 10:22:37 PM »
LMAO this guys hilarious, first I was kinda mad at him and thought he was stupid but now I just look at the bright side, the shit he says is hilarious, lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 12:21:54 AM »
lol @ moving Israel. Pure comedy. I don't think Jews are too fond of Europe since 1939 anyways
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 01:55:19 AM »
the whole middle eastern region should be converted to a giant desert prison that will hold the world's convicts. all the "domesticated citizens" should be shipped to Europe.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 02:05:03 AM »

sounds like iran goin down... bad luck syria

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 02:28:02 AM »
i've always thought israel shud have never been created, jews shudda been given a part of germeny, but moving a country 50 years on thats a joke

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2005, 02:31:40 AM »

thats over simplifying things?

ya do understand the complications in the fact that the land was inhabited by jews before christianity and islam were even invented..

the 3 faiths share claims to holy places controllled by the others.. its because of these 3 religions there will never be peace in the middle east

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2005, 03:03:04 AM »

thats over simplifying things?

ya do understand the complications in the fact that the land was inhabited by jews before christianity and islam were even invented..

the 3 faiths share claims to holy places controllled by the others.. its because of these 3 religions there will never be peace in the middle east

yes i know that but they hadn't been there for 2000 years well not in large numbers anyway, things change.

there cud be peace if people could learn to share but i doubt that'll ever happen, but if you go back in time before jews start coming back people lived together there peacefully jews muslims and christians
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 03:04:53 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2005, 04:13:03 AM »
give america back to the natives then talk shit
United Arab States

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2005, 04:19:41 AM »

who's that aimed at..? me and don rizzle are brits..

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2005, 04:24:00 AM »
thats a general post
United Arab States

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2005, 04:37:13 AM »
i've always thought israel shud have never been created, jews shudda been given a part of germeny

I agree... but "god gave them the land" and there were "no people living on that land"... and i dunno what other bullshit these igeezys come up with to justify their occupation, terrorism, etc.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2005, 04:41:09 AM »
well all whites in the us move back to europe,all blacks in th us move back to africa .
United Arab States