Author Topic: Democrats lose ANOTHER election.  (Read 341 times)

coola

Re: Democrats lose ANOTHER election.
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2005, 09:44:09 PM »
my cats breath smells like cat food  :)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2005, 11:56:40 PM »
When your mind catches up to where mine is right now, post something on topic and maybe I'll reply to it.  Just sit down, and ponder for a while and maybe you'll figure it out, bitch. 

Ey remember when Traumas cowardly pussy ass never used to post like this? u sound familiar sweety,.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2005, 11:02:38 AM »
Thought the dude was younger.. how old is he?

pushing 30.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2005, 11:49:33 AM »
When your mind catches up to where mine is right now, post something on topic and maybe I'll reply to it.  Just sit down, and ponder for a while and maybe you'll figure it out, bitch. 

Ey remember when Traumas cowardly pussy ass never used to post like this? u sound familiar sweety,.

That's what happens... I used to keep his bitch-ass in check on a regular basis... now the pussy tries to stay away from my posts, and because he hasn't had his dose of sonnings, he feels all refreshed... after he gets sonned for a bit, he'll go hibernating again...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2005, 12:58:56 PM »
All of the froshes in my classes talk the way he does.

BTW, Jrome, just so you know, Jeru says, "Unplug it on chumps with the gangsta BABBLE", not "rattle" in that song.

Yeah i know - just been too lazy to change it.  But i'll do so after this post. 8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2005, 01:12:24 PM »
Wasn't the election great in Iraq thursday? 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2005, 10:27:38 PM »
You fuckin faggot ass red neck get out of here, bitches dont walk this line...

you got ya hoe card pulled, ya shit pushed in, ya e-wig split, youre done, c walker status hoe

*brands Trauma officially as  a bitch*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2005, 02:01:11 AM »
He was officially a bitch when he admitted to us that he's the gay one in the family and when he said he would slash someone's tires instead of confronting them.... a true bitch-made motherfucker (literally... since he's Mormon)
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker