Author Topic: Palestinians Enter Egypt After Border Smash  (Read 365 times)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Palestinians Enter Egypt After Border Smash
« on: January 09, 2006, 07:26:34 AM »
RAFAH, Gaza Strip - Hundreds of angry Palestinians streamed into Egypt on Wednesday after militants with stolen bulldozers broke through a border wall, and two Egyptian troops were killed and 30 were wounded by gunfire in the rampage.

About 3,000 Egyptian Interior Ministry troops who initially had no orders to fire swarmed the border but were forced to withdraw about a half-mile, said security forces Lt. Sameh el-Antablyan, who announced the casualties.

The scene was one of utter chaos. An Egyptian armored vehicle was burning and hundreds of Palestinians could be seen crouched in farm fields just inside Egypt.

The rampage began late Tuesday, after Palestinian intelligence arrested Alaa al-Hams, an Al Aqsa militant, on suspicion he and his followers kidnapped human rights activist Kate Burton and her parents for two days last week.

This doesn't look good at all. Until when should we Egyptians bear the responsibility and the costs of other people's wars? My message to the Palestinians: you want a state and you got a mini state in Gaza. Look what some of you are doing even in this tiny strip. and it ain't isreal fault this time.
United Arab States

coola

Re: Palestinians Enter Egypt After Border Smash
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 07:29:10 AM »
 :nawty: :oi: :sign_wrongforum:

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 07:31:49 AM »
oh shit
United Arab States

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 07:32:14 AM »
how can i move it
United Arab States

coola

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 07:40:14 AM »
 :'( you made me think  :'(

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 12:04:53 PM »
mods have to move it

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 06:53:53 AM »
"This doesn't look good at all. Until when should we Egyptians bear the responsibility and the costs of other people's wars? My message to the Palestinians: you want a state and you got a mini state in Gaza. Look what some of you are doing even in this tiny strip. and it ain't isreal fault this time."

lebanon is also a prime example of a country paying for other ppls wars , although arab nationalists will tell u the palestinian cause is every arabs' war or some bullshit like that.
As for the palestinians and their PLO , let's look at their history:
-PLO is in Jordan gets kicked out in bloodbath
-PLO is in lebanon , cause war , lose 10000s in war against the lebanese muslims and christians and get kicked out by the israelis (although now "peace for galilee" is regarded as a failure for various reasons)
etc
etc
etc

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 08:08:09 AM »
Well now that they are doing it to Egypt suddenly it's their problem. This is a great example of finger pointing. What Egypt is geting a taste of right now is what Israel had been facing for years now. Hey, they are part of the Arab nation man, why can't they go to Egypt..After the partition plan the Arab world encouraged Palestinians to leave their land, so what happened now?... What they are doing in their tiny strip indeed indicates what they would do if they had a greater state, I agree.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2006, 03:44:40 PM »
Well now that they are doing it to Egypt suddenly it's their problem. This is a great example of finger pointing. What Egypt is geting a taste of right now is what Israel had been facing for years now. Hey, they are part of the Arab nation man, why can't they go to Egypt..After the partition plan the Arab world encouraged Palestinians to leave their land, so what happened now?... What they are doing in their tiny strip indeed indicates what they would do if they had a greater state, I agree.

Well the differnence is that we aren't occuping their land,killing a lot of them every few days and all the shit u do to them.
United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 10:28:29 AM »
Aren't you? Why don't you let a faction of the Arab nation live on Arab Land? The Arab world possesses many underpopulated ereas why not then? You seem to be generous at the expense of others...Israel returned Sinai to Egypt give something back aside from pseudo-peace.... Some of these Arabs are descendants of those that were forced to leave their land because of your country, why not take some responsibility.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 02:23:50 PM »
ok so u take the land and we back up and leave,cool so if u have taken egypt all arab egyption should move to saudi and so on.lol,palestians have a right to the land in palestine,that why they are called palestians
United Arab States

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 04:27:49 PM »
ok by ur logic it would be ok for britain to just annex half of france cos we're over populated and they've got plenty of land to spare....

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006, 04:33:54 PM »
or maybe we shud just kick out the jews cos we're a christian country even tho jews have been here for hundreds of years

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2006, 07:40:08 PM »
or maybe we shud just kick out the jews cos we're a christian country even tho jews have been here for hundreds of years

Don Rizzle you got the analogy all twisted man... it should be: The Jews kicking you off your land, making it a Jewish nation, and then telling you that you can't come back. LOLLL... Zionism... gotta love it.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2006, 02:51:17 AM »
If Palestinians have claim to the land why did Egypt help to drive them out, and then, when failed in eliminating Israel, Egypt didn't compensate for their loss?

Don, by my logic when you promiss someone to improve his life, through cooperation with you, and due to your actions his life deteriorates, you ought to compensate for his loss, especially when you know that your promiss was fake and was made only to serve your own interest.

PS
Don't make me explain now why the land is called Palestine and why they are called Palestinians. If you need a history lesson read some of my older posts.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 02:59:30 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »