Author Topic: FOR THOSE WHO LIVE IN LOS ANGELES(Why are houses so much?  (Read 357 times)

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
FOR THOSE WHO LIVE IN LOS ANGELES(Why are houses so much?
« on: January 13, 2006, 10:55:32 PM »
how do you guys live out there, do people rent or mortgage

check this out

Listing Price: $849,000

ok a house in surrey bc

Listing price $535,555

and thats canadian money

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: FOR THOSE WHO LIVE IN LOS ANGELES(Why are houses so much?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 11:35:31 PM »
cuz america is fucked up

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 11:36:14 PM »
Supply and demand.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

SGV

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 11:37:49 PM »
Try getting an Apartment in NY... They're just as expensive. Big cities are almost always expensive... Cuz like Lincoln said... Supply and Demand. The Demand is high for houses in the L.A. area, so they're bound to be expensive.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 11:53:57 PM »
Not in East LA. My dad paid between $200-250k for our house. Then he just knocked it down & built a new, way better house. Getting the permits for this is a bitch though.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2006, 11:54:02 PM »
that's just california in general, you should see northern california....altho i'm surprised you havent already seeing as ur on the bays nuts

SGV

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2006, 12:01:30 AM »
Word... It's real expensive up north.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2006, 12:02:52 AM »
Just kill an old woman and live in her crib.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2006, 01:50:50 AM »
Yea it's just because so many people wanna live in LA. My parents paid around 150,000 for our house in Gardena, and it's worth over 500,000, even though it's not in the nicest of neighborhoods. Even in Compton and Watts, houses are pretty expensive. Inglewood is definitely high priced as hell, and lets not even talk about Carson. I think LA is the only place in America that has hoods where houses cost 300 400+ thousand dollars.

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2006, 02:19:21 AM »
shits fucked over here in england too.. an entry level house is 120k.. (213K USD).. on an average wage round here you can only borrow 60K (106K USD) my parents house which is an ok size.. has 3 bedrooms but 1 is pretty small is worth around 180K (320K USD).

60K is 3.5 ish times the average wage.. a couple both earning average wage cant double that to borrow 120K but more like 85K.. the multiplier drops to 2.5 not 3.5 for a couple... yes i know some places with offer over 2.5 or 3.5 x.. i've been offered mortgages of 5x my salary.. i'm likely to have to borrow over 4 times once i've saved up a deposit. i'm having to save 20 grand UK (38K USD) to be able to buy a house.. and on top of that i'm gonna save a bit more to pay for legal expenses, some initial basic furnishing & appliances and have money left afterwards

« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 02:28:52 AM by Overseer »

K A I N

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2006, 03:53:29 AM »
They want you to pay up or move away  :D

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2006, 08:49:43 AM »
Yea it's just because so many people wanna live in LA. My parents paid around 150,000 for our house in Gardena, and it's worth over 500,000, even though it's not in the nicest of neighborhoods. Even in Compton and Watts, houses are pretty expensive. Inglewood is definitely high priced as hell, and lets not even talk about Carson. I think LA is the only place in America that has hoods where houses cost 300 400+ thousand dollars.
YOu live in Gardena?   I don't live to far away from it.  Yeah..the house in calis are expensive.  We gotta either kill more people or kick them out of the california. ahah  jk.  but on the real,...we need to get rid of people. These real estates guys wanna drive poor people out of their homes...damn. and be no more poverty.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2006, 11:09:34 AM »
that's just california in general....altho i'm surprised you havent already seeing as ur on the bays nuts

K A I N

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2006, 11:24:22 AM »
San Fran/San Diego/OC most expensive.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2006, 09:13:46 PM »
i live in central cali, houses are still around 300 here.  i know la and up north is a bitch though that's why i love the central.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?