Author Topic: do the bloods use this sign?  (Read 1055 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
do the bloods use this sign?
« on: January 17, 2006, 07:23:34 AM »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: do the bloods use this sign?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 07:24:17 AM »
lol
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

ABN

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 07:31:14 AM »
LMFAO are you serious? if you are then yes they actually use it.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 07:37:28 AM »
LMFAO are you serious? if you are then yes they actually use it.

i was not sure  :P

Eihtball

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 08:17:06 AM »
Since it's not enough these days simply to call yourself Cuzz or Blood, a lot of hoods have other signs these days.  For example, Tree Top Pirus will form a lower-case 'b' with their right hand and then place their left palm flat right over it (so that it looks like a tree).

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 08:57:54 AM »
hmm, those hands look awfully white to me..

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2006, 09:08:31 AM »
hmm, those hands look awfully white to me..

well im not a black man hehe.... im white chocolate!  ;)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2006, 11:37:30 AM »
 ::) Why are yall white europeans so obsessed with west coast gangbanging? Do yall that shit is cool? Yeah it's cool when people you know get caught up. Yeah it's cool when family members get killed as innocent victims of gang violence. Yeah it's cool when you get shot at, threatened, get in fights, or have guns pulled on you by gangbangers. Go ahead and cripwalk in your bedrooms and celebrate ignorance and death.

Yall some funnystyle motherfuckers.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 11:41:24 AM »
::) Why are yall white europeans so obsessed with west coast gangbanging? Do yall that shit is cool? Yeah it's cool when people you know get caught up. Yeah it's cool when family members get killed as innocent victims of gang violence. Yeah it's cool when you get shot at, threatened, get in fights, or have guns pulled on you by gangbangers. Go ahead and cripwalk in your bedrooms and celebrate ignorance and death.

who the fuck said i was obsessed with west coast gangbangin?...

i just found it cool that you could actually write Blood with your hands like that.... and then i just thought if they used that.....

im against all violence! so NO i do not think its cool...

Eihtball

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2006, 11:57:58 AM »

LOL, don't forget we've got some alleged 'Net bangers on here (that's what they'd have me believe, anyway).  You might well find yourself takin' shit from them now.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2006, 12:03:56 PM »

LOL, don't forget we've got some alleged 'Net bangers on here (that's what they'd have me believe, anyway).  You might well find yourself takin' shit from them now.

streblo

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2006, 12:30:16 PM »

man i dont know why but i cant do the l with my finger shit, i wont never be a blood  :'(

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2006, 12:31:17 PM »
shit i just broke my finger trying to hard

'EclipZe

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2006, 12:35:03 PM »

man i dont know why but i cant do the l with my finger shit, i wont never be a blood  :'(

i've been training for 30 mins now, SHIT i guess we should join crips maybe they got easier signs?

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2006, 02:14:27 PM »

Good point, u cali niggaz need to stress that to these dumb fucks across the world who think that it is .o.k. to do that shit.