Author Topic: Andrew Bynum had a Death Wish  (Read 2091 times)

K A I N

Andrew Bynum had a Death Wish
« on: January 17, 2006, 09:23:34 PM »

He got saved.

acbaylove

Re: Andrew Bynum had a Death Wish
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 12:33:23 AM »
Back on a serious note.. they should have ejected Shaq. The kid really did nothing wrong, he was just celebrating the dunk.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 05:22:58 AM »
Back on a serious note.. they should have ejected Shaq. The kid really did nothing wrong, he was just celebrating the dunk.

If it was the other way around Bynum would have been ejected, no doubt. But Shaq deserves more respect. There's no way a '87 rookie who gets like 3 mins a game is supposed to provoke a legend like Shaq.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 06:21:30 AM »
Bynum did nothing. Stop defending the impossible just to hate on the Lakers, please. It's pathetic. Shaq had to be ejected. Period.

K A I N

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 08:01:10 AM »
lol looked like Bynum pushed his dad and got it  ;D

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 09:51:17 AM »

yeah, but if u watched the game....Bynum did hit Shaq with that little elbow first.

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 09:53:35 AM »

yeah, but if u watched the game....Bynum did hit Shaq with that little elbow first.
Seriously man you're a joke

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2006, 10:05:18 AM »

LOL...COME ON...Sure, he got a little excited, but he was just getting rough, tell me you haven't seen bigs rough eachother up like that after a play...But to throw an elbow into the face of a fuckin' child, that's just ridiculous...I mean, I'm sure Shaq was mad, he just got dunked on by a kid, but if he woulda' just shoved him back, it woulda' been a little more appropriate.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006, 01:03:46 PM »
man stop acting like bynum is a lil ass kid cuzz,he in a grown man world,i'm the biggest laker fan but yall killing me with this bullshit,bynum ain't crying about it so let it  go and celebrate the fact that the kid got some heart and is gonna anchor our defense for years to come yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 03:37:00 PM »
man stop acting like bynum is a lil ass kid cuzz,he in a grown man world,i'm the biggest laker fan but yall killing me with this bullshit,bynum ain't crying about it so let it  go and celebrate the fact that the kid got some heart and is gonna anchor our defense for years to come yell

That's not the point, the point is that Shaq got bailed out by the NBA, once again...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 03:40:11 PM »
you remember the time when he almost punched that bulls center a hole in the head.. he didnt aim well enough but if he had hit him dude would be retarded now

he got 3 games for that LOL
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 03:44:43 PM by 7 the Taoist™ »
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2006, 03:42:15 PM »
didnt Bynum say something like "Im the new Shaq" after he was drafted?  I think I remember hearing something like that.  Anyway, Shaq was obviously bothered by Bynums comments about him plus the fact that Bynum just dunked on him in the post and threw his elbow into Shaq.  I wouldnt wana piss off Shaq tho, he'd crush Kobe and Bynum at once I bet LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2006, 03:55:37 PM »
didnt Bynum say something like "Im the new Shaq" after he was drafted?  I think I remember hearing something like that.  Anyway, Shaq was obviously bothered by Bynums comments about him plus the fact that Bynum just dunked on him in the post and threw his elbow into Shaq.  I wouldnt wana piss off Shaq tho, he'd crush Kobe and Bynum at once I bet LOL

Bynum said "I'm like Shaq, but I can shoot free-throws"...I'd be bothered to if I got faked out like that and then dunked on by the same person who is supposed to be taking my place in the future.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2006, 04:02:09 PM »
Bynum was jumpin around like he just won the championship.  Shaq bucked him, so i bet he thinks twice before he does it again.  And quit calling him a kid.  He's in the NBA and if he thinks he's man enough to make millions with the big boys than he knows what comes with the territory.  If Bynum had went on with business as usual after that good move on Shaq, none of this would have happened.  He had said various things about Shaq in the press, and then busts a nut clowning cuz he spun around him for a dunk.  Sometimes you gotta let a nigga know - and thats what Shaq did.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2006, 04:05:11 PM »
Bynum was jumpin around like he just won the championship.  Shaq bucked him, so i bet he thinks twice before he does it again.  And quit calling him a kid.  He's in the NBA and if he thinks he's man enough to make millions with the big boys than he knows what comes with the territory.  If Bynum had went on with business as usual after that good move on Shaq, none of this would have happened.  He had said various things about Shaq in the press, and then busts a nut clowning cuz he spun around him for a dunk.  Sometimes you gotta let a nigga know - and thats what Shaq did.

Couldnt agree more  :D
No, it's not a sin