Author Topic: Tattoos? Post your body art.  (Read 541 times)

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
Tattoos? Post your body art.
« on: January 19, 2006, 01:08:57 PM »
Got mine finished a couple of months ago. I'm looking for new inspiration so post your tattoos!

You can see my tattoo here http://www.rankmytattoos.com/Alabama/Ashford/786.html#9237

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Tattoos? Post your body art.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 01:31:39 PM »
crazy art, but ew, why would u want that on your body for the rest of your life

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 01:37:02 PM »
crazy art, but ew, why would u want that on your body for the rest of your life
That doesn't bother me at all. I would never get any visible tattoos, this one can be covered up easily

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 07:31:58 PM »
I don't like the subject matter of yours at all, but its done really really well. 

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2006, 07:54:18 PM »
that is fuckin tight as hell
i want a tattoo, but i dont know what i want, i wanted something like a equalizer type thing with music notes and shit, but thought that was corny, then i was thinking of getting the same tat my bros have, but now i dont know

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 10:37:40 PM »
I don't like the subject matter of yours at all, but its done really really well.

Ditto

coola

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 10:43:45 PM »
that's one fucked up tattoo...

i'm going to get one of those native american bands with two feathers around my right bicep... just have to find the right one, and get the history behind it before i get it done... so yeah, call me chief  8)

The Watcher

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 10:47:13 PM »
http://203.55.198.1/~copywrite/349.jpg

that'll be my next tattoo (just the turtles though)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 10:49:42 PM by The Watcher »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2006, 11:25:37 PM »
http://203.55.198.1/~copywrite/349.jpg

that'll be my next tattoo (just the turtles though)
A lot of detail, gonna take some time!

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2006, 11:29:30 PM »
that is fuckin tight as hell
i want a tattoo, but i dont know what i want, i wanted something like a equalizer type thing with music notes and shit, but thought that was corny, then i was thinking of getting the same tat my bros have, but now i dont know
I think the music one sounds tight. It's original and could be done in a lot of ways

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2006, 11:33:49 PM »
Got mine finished a couple of months ago. I'm looking for new inspiration so post your tattoos!

You can see my tattoo here http://www.rankmytattoos.com/Alabama/Ashford/786.html#9237
wtf went throught ur head wen u got that shit man?? get somethin meaningful thats dats like gettin a tattoo of a dick on ur ass its not visible but there is no point for it

not to diss or anything but IMO that shit was a waste of skin space, time, and money

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2006, 11:48:46 PM »

wtf went throught ur head wen u got that shit man?? get somethin meaningful thats dats like gettin a tattoo of a dick on ur ass its not visible but there is no point for it

not to diss or anything but IMO that shit was a waste of skin space, time, and money
it's cool, that's your opinion. What i've learned with this tattoo is either people love it or hate it.

Not all tattoos have to be something deep and meaningful, i would say probably 70 % of tattoos (at least where i'm from) is done because people like the motive. I don't feel like my tattoo has to reflect me as a person 100 %, you see it all the time... people getting flames, tribal, asian, snakes etc. These tattoos often don't have a deeper meaning, but people like the motive.
Anybody got any tattoos to post?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2006, 12:51:15 AM »

it's cool, that's your opinion. What i've learned with this tattoo is either people love it or hate it.

Not all tattoos have to be something deep and meaningful, i would say probably 70 % of tattoos (at least where i'm from) is done because people like the motive. I don't feel like my tattoo has to reflect me as a person 100 %, you see it all the time... people getting flames, tribal, asian, snakes etc. These tattoos often don't have a deeper meaning, but people like the motive.
i feel ya homie its not like im fuckin hate it u no its just that i no ima get a tattoo but i wanna make it a meaningful one thats y the clown kinda tripped me out

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2006, 12:59:27 AM »

i feel ya homie its not like im fuckin hate it u no its just that i no ima get a tattoo but i wanna make it a meaningful one thats y the clown kinda tripped me out

i know what u mean  8)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2006, 10:56:42 AM »
i like my body too much to get a ugly tatoo on it