Author Topic: KOOOBBBEEE  (Read 9342 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: KOOOBBBEEE
« Reply #210 on: January 31, 2006, 02:44:16 PM »
Good looks on that one... 8)

acbaylove

« Reply #211 on: January 31, 2006, 03:47:27 PM »
Some great answers there, man. 8)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #212 on: January 31, 2006, 08:48:35 PM »
real talk

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

acbaylove

« Reply #213 on: February 01, 2006, 03:59:42 AM »
43.4 ppg in january for Kobe. lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #214 on: February 01, 2006, 02:45:28 PM »
Billups, Bryant Named Players of the Month

NEW YORK, Feb. 1, 2006 – The Detroit Pistons’ Chauncey Billups and the Los Angeles Lakers’ Kobe Bryant today were named Eastern Conference and Western Conference Players of the Month, respectively, for games played in January.

Billups averaged 20.5 points, 8.7 assists and 3.5 rebounds to lead Detroit to a 13-2 record, including 11 consecutive victories. He had three games of 30 or more points and six games of nine or more assists. Billups scored 26 second-half points in a 95-89 win over Memphis on Jan. 27.

Bryant notched the second highest scoring performance (Wilt Chamberlain, 100 points) in NBA history with 81 points on 28-of-46 (.609) shooting on January 22 vs. Toronto. Bryant’s 43.4 ppg is the eighth highest monthly scoring average, with Chamberlain holding the top seven highest monthly marks. He recorded his fourth straight game of 45-plus points with 45 points vs. Indiana on Jan. 9, becoming the first player since Chamberlain (Nov., 1964) to record four consecutive games of 45-plus points and only the third player ever to do so (Elgin Baylor). He also surpassed his previous Lakers franchise record of 43 consecutive free throws when he connected on 62 consecutive free throws during games played from Jan. 11-22.

Here is a recap of the month for Billups and Bryant:

Chauncey Billups, Detroit Pistons
Jan. 3 vs. Orlando: Recorded a season-high 37 points while adding nine assists and two steals in a 108-99 win over the Magic.
Jan. 16 vs. Boston: In a 94-84 win over the Celtics, Billups posted 13 points and 16 assists.
Jan. 24 at Minnesota: Had 27 points and eight assists in a 107-83 win for their eighth in a row.
Jan. 25. vs. Milwaukee: Posted 23 points and 15 rebounds as the Pistons defeated the Bucks 106-102.

Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
Jan. 6 vs. Philadelphia: Had 48 points, 10 rebounds, two assists and two steals in a 119-93 win over the Sixers.
Jan. 7 at L.A. Clippers: Posted 50 points, eight rebounds and eight assists in a 112-109 win over the Clippers.
Jan. 9 vs. Indiana: Recorded 45 points, 10 rebounds and five assists as the Lakers defeated the visiting Pacers 96-90.
Jan. 22 vs. Toronto: Posted a NBA season-high 81 points while adding six rebounds as the Lakers defeated the Raptors 122-104.

http://www.nba.com/news/pom_060201.html

The honors just keep pilin' up for Kobe... 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #215 on: February 01, 2006, 03:09:44 PM »
i'd give the mvp to kobe over chancey any day, don't people argue EVVVVERY year the person who wins this award is the player who if you take off the team that team would turn a 180, that's why barkley and malone won in those jordan years, that's why duncan and iverson have won it during the  shaq/laker era , and that's the reason why they said steve nash won it last year.

chancey isn't as valuable to the pistons as kobe is as valuable to the lakers. billips is a pretty good athlete on a team full of  pretty good athletes, they're the nba equivalant to the patriots of last year. Who does kobe have to rely on? the best addition to the building of the kobe era lakers is smush parker. Kobe is in the posistion to singlehandedly  lead the lakers in the sixth seed in the west, that's pretty impressive.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #216 on: February 01, 2006, 03:26:20 PM »
i'd give the mvp to kobe over chancey any day, don't people argue EVVVVERY year the person who wins this award is the player who if you take off the team that team would turn a 180, that's why barkley and malone won in those jordan years, that's why duncan and iverson have won it during the  shaq/laker era , and that's the reason why they said steve nash won it last year.

chancey isn't as valuable to the pistons as kobe is as valuable to the lakers. billips is a pretty good athlete on a team full of  pretty good athletes, they're the nba equivalant to the patriots of last year. Who does kobe have to rely on? the best addition to the building of the kobe era lakers is smush parker. Kobe is in the posistion to singlehandedly  lead the lakers in the sixth seed in the west, that's pretty impressive.

Exactly. There is no logical reason Chauncey should get it...Chauncey can have an off-night, and the Pistons will still fuck the shit up out their opponents. If Kobe has an off-night, it's not quite the same now, is it? Everyone knows Kobe is a better player than Chauncey, that's not even questioned...If Chauncey gets it, it's because of his team. In that case, it should be called the most valuable player on the most valuable team award...And even then, he might not be the most valuable on his team! You could make a case for all 5 of the starters, and that's a pretty scary thing...

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #217 on: February 01, 2006, 03:29:55 PM »
Kobe had "Madison square garden" saying "M-V-P! M-V-P!" last night....
in the laker's torching of NY., against their own team.....whoa!!

SHit even a co owner of the net's Jay-Z was in the house....
and his team had the biggest win of the entire season last night....lol

Nuff said....the greatest arena in the world.
gave it up for the Best on the planet at hoop.

KOBE is what he is, let's just enjoy it

Hatesrats 06'

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #218 on: February 01, 2006, 03:52:17 PM »
^Yup...Crazy shit.

acbaylove

« Reply #219 on: February 01, 2006, 03:54:06 PM »

Hatesrats 06'

I got an audio clip at work. I'll up it tomorrow.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #220 on: February 01, 2006, 03:55:05 PM »
LOL. If NYC is chanting MVP for a cat the plays on the west coast he should be awarded the trophy right there.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #221 on: February 01, 2006, 03:55:30 PM »

Hatesrats 06'

I got an audio clip at work. I'll up it tomorrow.
Props in advance.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #222 on: February 02, 2006, 12:34:24 PM »
that shit sent chills down my back when i heard MSG saying that, i was like woa....and this was the same crowd a few years back that use to boo the fuck outta kobe cuz of that whole chris childs incident

on a side note chris childs ,who is from bakersfield and LIVED here a few years back, was ran out of the city after the whole kobe fight, kobe gets love in Lakersfield  8)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #223 on: February 13, 2006, 02:30:47 PM »
To The G.O.A.T.  8)

Fuck all the haters...is like kobe says on his new nike commercial "Hate me with your haert"...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #224 on: February 13, 2006, 02:34:59 PM »
To The G.O.A.T.  8)

Fuck all the haters...is like kobe says on his new nike commercial "Hate me with your haert"...

LOL. where you been?