Author Topic: DoggPound NEWS album info BET rapcity  (Read 1451 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: DoggPound NEWS album info BET rapcity
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2006, 10:21:16 PM »
By all means, their careers should've been done by now, but they still have a little bit left. Don't judge what you haven't heard... How about you support the album before you hate on it.
Well they should stop rapping. And I caring so much about the likes  of DPG, Warren G Quik etc. for a while now. I really don't care to much about them anymore. I perfer listening to some fresh shit from new artists.  Niggaz need to retire. But in the end I'm still going to buy their albums just to hear how it sounds so I guess that point of view is irrelevent.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2006, 10:23:12 PM »
puffy should produce some songs for the album

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2006, 10:43:43 PM »
Your attitude is the exact reason West Coast artists rarely try to do projects like this. West Coast fans sabotage their own Coast.. It's ridiculous. Be happy that Daz and Kurupt still matter enough to get features from the likes of P.Diddy, Busta Rhymes and Nelly. By all means, their careers should've been done by now, but they still have a little bit left. Don't judge what you haven't heard... How about you support the album before you hate on it.

I like what you say here, make sure you hit up Big A and tell him that you happy Lix won. I am so glad Lix won !  bigadpgrecordz@tmail.com.  You should get on the street team.  I am trying to get the people that make a lot of sense on board.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2006, 11:16:52 PM »
puffy? nelly? busta? paul wall? banner?

Swizz beats?Puffy ? Jazzy phae?

WACKNESS

hell yeah that shit is wack.  this is no Westcoast Album.  i blame snoop more than likely that faggot put all these wack ass artists on DPG's album

its 2006 bitch it aint 95 no more

what about it being 2006???  what's your point??  just because it's 2006 doesn't make it any better that nelly and some other wack ass artist will be on the album.  this is what we waited for, for so long a new DPG which sounded dope at first but to add all these other cats is not what i wanna hear you faggot.

who the fuck knows how it will sound like but have in mind that there might not be the West coast sound u r looking for ...simply because its played out, stop living in the past man...stop bitching and grow with the artist and be happy that they will drop a dope album....shit man You kids get on my nerves...again it aint 96 no more and by the way the only wack feature is Nelly Busta is dope David Banner is Dope so is Paul wall. u kids needs to grow up musically

grow up musically so listening to paul wall and david banner is suppose to do that??  all i'm expecting is that dpg sound that we have grown to know and love.  so the westcoast sound is played out so what the fuck did Game release??? i'm pretty sure that goes down a westcoast sound album.  don't come here saying that bullshit about it being played out, it's only been dead for all these years and now it's back on track.  you have your opinion and i have mine so leave it at that

Games album didnt have a westcoast sound to it.It was universal and thats what made its so dope.

LIke the other dude said its not 95 anymore.

Okka

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2006, 12:32:43 AM »
 ::)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2006, 12:41:48 AM »
no matter whose on it, u still have daz and kurupt so shit cant be bad, it will be fire

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2006, 01:24:49 AM »
Let's have some positive attitude.In the last days i've seen people on the forum hatin on everybody.Don't wanna duisrespect anybody but like I said-think positive.The album may be dope, may be not-i'm just happy that they're working on it and will [possibly] release it.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 01:26:42 AM by eazye »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

node

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2006, 03:25:26 AM »
thats a hot line-up. a couple of problems tho

1. i dont see daz or kurupt mixing well with a lot of those artist and producers
2. im concerned with their lyrics
3. this album isnt gonna sell like it should if its on koch

3. nah man, just cus you're on koch don't mean you cant sell a lot. just depends on how much it's promoted, how much $$$ is put towards that, and what kind of deal it is, etc.

IzUwitIt

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2006, 04:01:16 AM »
it will be better than welcome to tha chuuch.  Everyone here would want 2 c bad azz, rbx, warren g, etc/ on there; but everyone here knew that wouldnt happen either. Im happy to just c new DPG music & projecks droppin in 06' with Kurupt, Snoop, Daz, Nate, Soopafly, Battlecat making new shit together.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2006, 08:32:22 AM »
cant wait

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2006, 12:11:25 PM »
I new DPG would drop the fukkkin ball on this shit

I hope this doesn't break 5,000
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Paul

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2006, 01:20:06 PM »
Your attitude is the exact reason West Coast artists rarely try to do projects like this. West Coast fans sabotage their own Coast.. It's ridiculous. Be happy that Daz and Kurupt still matter enough to get features from the likes of P.Diddy, Busta Rhymes and Nelly. By all means, their careers should've been done by now, but they still have a little bit left. Don't judge what you haven't heard... How about you support the album before you hate on it.

exactly,

im lookin forward to seein how daz n kurupt will work with these artists, also good to see these big artists giving there respect to kurupt and daz who dserve to be recognized for the classic material theyve put out in the past.
not too happy bout rbx rage or warren g not on it, but the production looks quality, daz , soopa , battlecat, p diddy (great producer, not too sure bout his rappin, but like sum1 else said if kurupt ghost writes for him it could be interesting) jazze phae can make a hit

im lookin forward 8) :D ;D

it will be better than welcome to tha chuuch.  Everyone here would want 2 c bad azz, rbx, warren g, etc/ on there; but everyone here knew that wouldnt happen either. Im happy to just c new DPG music & projecks droppin in 06' with Kurupt, Snoop, Daz, Nate, Soopafly, Battlecat making new shit together.

great summarry^^^^ 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2006, 01:25:14 PM »
I new DPG would drop the fukkkin ball on this shit

I hope this doesn't break 5,000

you see this people? this is a west coast fan! a west coast fan doesnt want dpg to sell more than 5,000 copies!

now lets pretend this album was produced by dre, soopafly, daz, dj quik, warren g, battlecat, and fred wreck. and only featured snoop, nate dogg, bad azz, rbx, and lady of rage.

then it would deserve to go 4 plats right?

LMAO ahh man i hate yall
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Paul

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2006, 01:28:15 PM »
agreed^^^^

support these artists, this is westcoast!
funkyfreshintheflesh

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2006, 02:09:11 PM »
good news, cant wait to hear the album!   I'll be happy if its anything like 213 or better.  "The Hard Way' still gets rotation in my deck.
u kidding ?