Author Topic: Game's Next Album On Geffen Records? so says Spider Loc  (Read 1970 times)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game's Next Album On Geffen Records? so says Spider Loc
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2006, 05:03:00 AM »
lol at people even taking Spider's comments in consideration. Dude was dissing Eazy-E and Pac some months ago... please!

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2006, 05:38:56 AM »
no its not true.  what about put u in the game video.  the dead body wit the gunit sneakers on.  the gorilla wit the g unit shirt on.

didn't game himself pay for this video? thought he said it on his dvd.
if he pays for it, he could have total control..

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2006, 07:54:43 AM »
yup
he also said , wheres the documentation that Game is signed to G UNIT??? signed to 50??? wheres the paperwork proof at
on his DVD

you know what lol  BUBBA SPARKS>>>>>>>>>SPIDER LOC

'EclipZe

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2006, 08:12:31 AM »
why doesn't he just go to another label, fuck interscope... and sipder says so much shit lately but hasn't even achieved somethin for himself

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2006, 08:35:03 AM »
i think everybody who  reads bishop lamonts interview and saw what happened to games put u on game video should know whats going on and what the interscope/aftermath people think about games 50 cent dissin

what interview is this?
it wasnt really the interview it were the comments the dude from aftermathmusic.com did here on the forum

why didn't they ask a lil' bit more about The Game???

I did. But for certian reasons we were not alowed to reveal it.

did the label or publicity not clear that part of the interview?

nah... Bishop asked me not to post it. Label politics, man...you know how it is. I can say this, tho... Interscope is very pissed at The Game for continuing his beef with 50/G-Unit. The problems are between Game & Interscope. According to Bishop and others... Dre is cool with both 50 & Game at the moment.

Thanx for the info. That's very interesting.

SGV

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2006, 09:08:40 AM »
LMAO @ The Internet Tough Guys.

MIC

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2006, 09:20:30 AM »

Yeah, Spider's posts make me laugh too. :)

ABN

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2006, 09:31:26 AM »
the biggest internet tough guy is Spider himself. he´s e-banging harder then Daz used to do a couple of years ago.

SGV

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2006, 09:35:37 AM »
I'm pretty sure Spider will back it up, now all you guys calling him a bitch? LOL. We all know you're only tough cuz there's a keyboard and monitor in front of you.

ABN

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2006, 09:41:10 AM »
I'm pretty sure Spider will back it up, now all you guys calling him a bitch? LOL. We all know you're only tough cuz there's a keyboard and monitor in front of you.
i aint calling him a bitch even though he´s basically admitted to being one himself(G-Unit Toy Solider anyone?). but he´s sayin way too much shit on the net coz if he really had serious problems with all of the artists he talks shit about he wouldn´t go on the net to talk about it. that goes for all of these idiot rappers talking shit on the net, if you got real beef with someone you aint gonna discuss what you´re gonna do to them on your site.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2006, 09:50:34 AM »

yeah...cus every1 know only "gangsta" rappa's REALLY mean something when dey post it on the internet....

im pretty sure id back it up.....now u callin us bitches?....LOL..we all know Spiders only tough cus theres a keyboard an monitor in front of him.... ;D

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2006, 09:52:07 AM »

Fair point, but Spider talks a lot of shit for an average (I use that term loosely) rapper.

That G-Unot Killa track was wack.

As for Kurupt being 'kinda tight on Dogg Food', well every single line he drops on 'New York, New York' is better than anything Spider has dropped to date.

I don't think peeps are hating on Spider for the sake of e-banging.

If Spider had dropped a track on the level of Pac, Kurupt, Eazy etc, there would a lot of people fighting his case.

At the moment he is no different from any other internet forum poster except he happens to be in G-Unit who don't really seem to be that interested in him.

If Spider drops a tight album, he might be entitled to some of his more ludicrous opinions.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2006, 10:13:14 AM »
if spider came to ny he would get his ass beat if he tried to say any of the shit he types to anybody face at all.  thats a fact.  i know kids in high/middle school that would whoop his ass including my 14 year old brother.  spider is nothin but a little bitch, take him to a man, he get put down like a trick.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2006, 10:30:30 AM »
im gettin tired of spider hatin on people man he needs to know that game is bigger than him and he will never be the star that game is

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2006, 10:47:46 AM »
he's a bitch and he will always be