Author Topic: Royal Rumble results  (Read 931 times)

Kal EL

Re: Royal Rumble results
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2006, 12:24:03 PM »
i hope its not HHH vs Cena. that is nothing i am looking forward to. making Cena go to his knees to hand the belt over to HHH is just wrong. should have keep it on Edge and let him do it. then have Cena go heel. my opinion.

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2006, 03:52:54 PM »
Not to worry. Rey is gonna go to Raw and challenge Cena for the Belt. Cena is going to turn HEEL in a MAJOR way. In a way this is perfect. People wanna hate Cena and they are gonna have the perfect reason to hate him and cheer for someone else. Rey is one of the most over guys in the business. If Rey doesn't win at Mania he will win after. His title reign won't be long but then again neither will anyone else's be anymore. it seems that Vince may have learned his lesson with long title reigns. I think that the average title reign from here on out will be 1-3 months for the title. Only exception may be the Son in Law... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I don't want to hate Cena, I just want him to dissapear.  Even if he turns heel he'll still suck.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2006, 06:40:37 PM »
 :o :o :o

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bigg $amo

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2006, 06:48:17 PM »
^^damn!!! you'd think a 60 year old billionaire CEO would just sit on his ass countin his money but DAMN!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2006, 06:56:58 PM »
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2006, 07:02:17 PM »
I wouldnt fuck with that grandpa.I guess it pays to have HHH as your son-in-law.....and the juice doesnt hurt either.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2006, 07:32:51 PM »
... but don´t you think that his head just doesn´t belong to that body? lol

I don´t know why but somehow this looks so unreal to me... I was thinking the same when I saw him at RR99... but anyways... it´s unbelievable that he hits the gym everyday (and he has to maintain this muscular body, I guess) for such a long time.. just shows his determination and/or love for bodybuilding... makes me wonder when we´re gonna see Schwarzenegger in WWE again...

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2006, 08:07:33 PM »
I think he's in better shape than Arnold right now.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2006, 08:30:49 PM »
good looks

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2006, 09:31:51 PM »
i hope its not HHH vs Cena. that is nothing i am looking forward to. making Cena go to his knees to hand the belt over to HHH is just wrong. should have keep it on Edge and let him do it. then have Cena go heel. my opinion.

No they shouldn't have kept the belt on Edge. Edge's title reign lasted 3 weeks too long. Edge will go down as the worst WWE Champion is history. The only Champion ever that the fans couldn't care about. Evident by him not getting any crowd reaction for at least the last 15 months.

As for your previous post, where did you get your info from? Cause there are no plans to turn Cena heel & if he does turn heel it will come at the end of the year. HHH vs Cena & Orton vs Angle are the 2 title matches that are supposed to take place at WrestleMania as of right now.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2006, 09:49:29 PM »
I don't see how he could be the worst champ ever when he didn't even hold the title long enough to make an impression, good or bad.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kal EL

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2006, 08:14:31 AM »
well i STAND corrected! Vince is going with Cena vs HHH at Wrestlemania. I was hoping for shakeup since for the last 2 1/2 weeks we have been seeing. but no we are back to the same old crap. get ready people HHH is going to be your next Champ and Cena is going to "kiss his converse"-(Sho Nuff from Last Dragon)

now there are a number of reasons that this is jus SICK but the main one i will share is that HHH wants so much to be Ric Flair and apparently Daddy (in law) is content to let him be just that. I mean c'mon beating up Chavo, trashing Eddie's memory and basically committing mild blaspemy all to get over(as a heel). Dude you are not Ric Flair.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2006, 01:34:39 PM »
I don't see how he could be the worst champ ever when he didn't even hold the title long enough to make an impression, good or bad.

The guy didn't even deserve the belt in the first place. He had been getting zero reaction from the crowd for 15 months, & that continued into his title regin. Edge will go down as one of the wosrt champions of all time, & one ofthe main reasons is that the fans do'nt care about Edge. Also it's kind of sad when on Raw Cena had to carry Edge in that match to make it look good. Good over the last 15-16 months whjen Edge got this huge push, can you think of a match where he looked good? Money in the Bank at WrestleMania, the other 5 guys in that match did more spots & looked better than Edge. The matches against Matt Hardy; those matches will be remembered for Hardy more than Edge. Hardy carried Edge in all of those matches.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2006, 09:54:41 PM »
Well since Edge was champion, ratings increased. To call him the worst champion ever is silly.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2006, 12:18:50 AM »
Well since Edge was champion, ratings increased. To call him the worst champion ever is silly.

Maybe that has to do with Raw becoming a better all aorund show to make up for a lack of a creditable champion. Cena was the champ & the ratings for Raw didn't decrease this week. So that isn't a good judgement cause I doubt people will be saying Cena is a great champion because of the ratings not decreasing. Edge never got one crowd reaction while being the champion, that's really hard to do & on Raw this past week he was carried in the match by John Cena that also is really hard to do. So you can't judge Edge's title reign based on ratings cause if you did that than HHH, Benoit, Goldberg, Batista, & whoever else has been champ that their regins as champs were all busts because of the TV ratings.