Author Topic: Royal Rumble results  (Read 932 times)

herpes

Royal Rumble results
« on: January 29, 2006, 08:42:23 PM »
boogeyman beat JBL
mickie james beat ashley
angle beat henry, but after the match taker came out struck the ring with lighting an the ring fell apart
cena beat edge (WTF)
mYSTERIO won the rumbel

$do11a biLL$

Re: Royal Rumble results
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 08:47:31 PM »
damn! Mysterio won the rumble props for the news

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2006, 08:48:30 PM »
Im happy Mysterio won. That was actually a surprise. Too bad WWE pulled the plug on Edge. Sure, he was wack, but so was JBL and they gave him a chance to improve.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2006, 09:07:21 PM »
Another Cena title reign, somebody shoot me.

herpes

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2006, 09:36:11 PM »
just wait till he drops the strap to HHH at wrestlemania  ::)

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2006, 09:49:52 PM »
just wait till he drops the strap to HHH at wrestlemania ::)

Maybe Stephanie McMahon will catch him cheating before Wrestlemania comes around, and Vince will fire him.

A man can dream can't he

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2006, 10:04:34 PM »
The royal rumblepayperview as a whole was horrible. The women's match was disgraceful. They treated the cruiserweights like a bunch of jobbers. The cena match was a joke, although his entrance was dope. Not even angle could make a match look decent with mark henry, i never thought it was a good idea giving henry such a push anyway. Mysterio winning was dope and unexpected, but if you actually watched the rumble for the most part it sucked. They had the classic 10-12 guys crowding the ring but didn't have anyone step up and clean house which made it look real cluttered for about 15 minutes and took away completely from the match. I feel the best part of the rumble was when Lashley came in and tore the house apart beating big show and kanes asses. They adventually tagged up and eliminated him. Shawn Michaels was eliminated by Shane McMahon and it always pisses me off when they allow someone to be eliminated that wasn't part of the rumble (ie. Giant Gonzalez elimated Undertaker back in 94 i believe). Bringing back Tatanka was dope and the crowd was loving it but he was noticably tired after 4 or 5 minutes. That trevor murdoch guy is horrible straight up, i'd rather see the brooklyn brawler in there, at least his appearance made him somewhat entertaining. Personally i was shocked when Rey eliminated Triple H and Randy Orten to win the rumble but the fact that is was a disappointing rumble kind of tainted it for me. Also, i wish they'd go back the the og every 2 minutes a new wrestler enters. 90 seconds is way to quick. That's my 2 pennies.

Chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2006, 12:06:20 AM »
Too bad for Mysterio that all signs are pointing to him losing his spot at WrestleMania to Randy Orton at No Way Out or some other fashion.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2006, 07:46:14 AM »
I was hoping someone else would win the rumble.. shit

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2006, 08:52:02 AM »
im glad mysterio won
i had a contest on sum other forum where i predicted hed win a few monthz back and i was actually rite  ;D

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Kal EL

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2006, 09:14:05 AM »
Not to worry. Rey is gonna go to Raw and challenge Cena for the Belt. Cena is going to turn HEEL in a MAJOR way. In a way this is perfect. People wanna hate Cena and they are gonna have the perfect reason to hate him and cheer for someone else. Rey is one of the most over guys in the business. If Rey doesn't win at Mania he will win after. His title reign won't be long but then again neither will anyone else's be anymore. it seems that Vince may have learned his lesson with long title reigns. I think that the average title reign from here on out will be 1-3 months for the title. Only exception may be the Son in Law... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

acbaylove

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2006, 09:41:39 AM »
Only exception may be the Son in Law... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

At least he's a good wrestler, if you're talking about HHH.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2006, 09:48:58 AM »
I hate HHH

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2006, 09:59:05 AM »
I hate triple H cus he hasnt changed in like 6 years, same borin winnin title usin sledgehammer  :sleep: gets borin after a while
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2006, 10:54:06 AM »
Not to worry. Rey is gonna go to Raw and challenge Cena for the Belt. Cena is going to turn HEEL in a MAJOR way. In a way this is perfect. People wanna hate Cena and they are gonna have the perfect reason to hate him and cheer for someone else. Rey is one of the most over guys in the business. If Rey doesn't win at Mania he will win after. His title reign won't be long but then again neither will anyone else's be anymore. it seems that Vince may have learned his lesson with long title reigns. I think that the average title reign from here on out will be 1-3 months for the title. Only exception may be the Son in Law... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

i dont think Rey would go to RAW cause SD is styll sufferin after losin Eddie Guerrero and Batista; plus i read that they were ogonna hav HHH vs. Cena at WM
then again, u never kno wut McMahon is thinkin or wut he'll do

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!