Author Topic: One huge concern about The Game  (Read 1265 times)

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!
Re: One huge concern about The Game
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2006, 08:00:56 AM »
game was signed to g-unit for a one album deal.  the reason why he's getting pulled from appearances and can't put shit out is that he's technically a g-unit artist until his next album drops.  this is why 50 can use little clauses in the contract to block song and video appearances.

and yeah, he needs to stop dissing and NJD needs to become a more diverse producer.

nope.. he was NEVER signed to g-unit as an artist. or for an album.. Dre+50 put something together for promo.. but game never signed a damn thing..  game/dre/interscope 'used' 50/g-unit as a promotional tool..

Thats not true... now they did use the 'G-Unit" brand to launch Game... but 50 being a shrewed businessman made sure it was contractual obligations made in is favor...  and that is in regards to his points/percentage he earns off of Game's album... his publishing interest with regards to Game's writing which is why he can deny Game from appearing on a record because if Game writes something 50 owns more if those lyrics than GAme himself, and has the ability as the majority percentage holder to deny the song.  out of 100% publishing you can own as an artist Game only owns 12.5% of his own after everyone took their share... u guys need to look past your personal emotions... this is business and dude constant lies to you fans and you guys cant even see it...  lied that he owned the whole block of brazil & wilmington... lied that he's a real blood/piru, lied about being a stripper, now he wants you to beleive he call sht... on the real he wants to be 50... he does whatever 50 does... 50 do a movie ima do a movie (low budget but fuck it), shoe deal (wack but fuck it, ill lie and make people thinks its hot) Shit i aint seena nigga yet wit no hurricanes on in compton or the suburbs, shit i aint even seen it in stores!!!!)...SSSL dvd aint sellin like that... Oh do ya'll remmeber the documentary DVD that came out after the album, the videos and an unreleased track which didnt feature 50, a mystery!!!  It moved NADA units... an attempt for Game to get some $ cuz he's see's so lil from his album sales.  Im just pointing out the real...  
Game said it himself "It took 2 months but 50 got it done, signed wit G-Unit had the hood like huh"

He was already signed to Dre, when 50 stepped in it took 2 months to negotiate his interest and get ready to roll out....

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2006, 08:09:20 AM »
freewayricky is right overseer, u need to stop believing this guys bullshit, 50 quite obviously has him under contract, and his second album wont get released

freewayricky

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2006, 08:11:01 AM »
GAME"S OWN CD was blurred out... know why?????  Cuz 50 owns more of that disc than anyone, Dre included so he declined to clear the lkness for the DVD....

I tell you this GAme is a good lier.... he says anything but if you look alil deeper you can see whats really real...

U cant even control your own product...

but you said u never signed anything???  So can you guys figure why he cant show is own album on a DVD that he put out... or how about any music on there from his album???

Fans, stop goin for the okie doke... it's col to like dude, i bought the Documentary... but i dint like to be misled I buy my music product based on the music and the realness of the artist... but fuckin wit dude is almost like fuckin wit Rupaul...

thinking it something was but then it wasnt!!!

oh yeah and on a side note... niggaz talk all this tough talk on record but when Billborad got murdered, you did nuthin???  Not to say you had to yourself but you didnt even have the lil homies ride for dude... But you suposed to be  a real nigga, a tru piru, but you will use his death on your DVD, even cry... all dramamtics & cinematix to sell your album...  

freewayricky

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2006, 08:15:24 AM »
Jip, if his 2nd album Does get released it will be on Geffen like Spider said... I knwo for a fact that he has a lbum recorded that he has played industry people (at the label) and they not feeling it... on top of that it has no Dre production thus far... he had a few Dre beats that he has 2 tracked that he received for his 1st album but Dre hasnt touched them...

the album features production form the same dudes from the first album Just Blaze, Kanye, Cool & Dre... no westcoast production...  Shit the whole thing to date was recorded in NYC...

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2006, 09:11:30 AM »
thats what i meant, if he doesnt release anything on aftermath, he isnt going to sell

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2006, 11:07:14 AM »
Jip, if his 2nd album Does get released it will be on Geffen like Spider said... I knwo for a fact that he has a lbum recorded that he has played industry people (at the label) and they not feeling it... on top of that it has no Dre production thus far... he had a few Dre beats that he has 2 tracked that he received for his 1st album but Dre hasnt touched them...

the album features production form the same dudes from the first album Just Blaze, Kanye, Cool & Dre... no westcoast production... Shit the whole thing to date was recorded in NYC...
game was signed to g-unit for a one album deal.  the reason why he's getting pulled from appearances and can't put shit out is that he's technically a g-unit artist until his next album drops.  this is why 50 can use little clauses in the contract to block song and video appearances.

and yeah, he needs to stop dissing and NJD needs to become a more diverse producer.

nope.. he was NEVER signed to g-unit as an artist. or for an album.. Dre+50 put something together for promo.. but game never signed a damn thing..  game/dre/interscope 'used' 50/g-unit as a promotional tool..

Thats not true... now they did use the 'G-Unit" brand to launch Game... but 50 being a shrewed businessman made sure it was contractual obligations made in is favor...  and that is in regards to his points/percentage he earns off of Game's album... his publishing interest with regards to Game's writing which is why he can deny Game from appearing on a record because if Game writes something 50 owns more if those lyrics than GAme himself, and has the ability as the majority percentage holder to deny the song.  out of 100% publishing you can own as an artist Game only owns 12.5% of his own after everyone took their share... u guys need to look past your personal emotions... this is business and dude constant lies to you fans and you guys cant even see it...  lied that he owned the whole block of brazil & wilmington... lied that he's a real blood/piru, lied about being a stripper, now he wants you to beleive he call sht... on the real he wants to be 50... he does whatever 50 does... 50 do a movie ima do a movie (low budget but fuck it), shoe deal (wack but fuck it, ill lie and make people thinks its hot) Shit i aint seena nigga yet wit no hurricanes on in compton or the suburbs, shit i aint even seen it in stores!!!!)...SSSL dvd aint sellin like that... Oh do ya'll remmeber the documentary DVD that came out after the album, the videos and an unreleased track which didnt feature 50, a mystery!!!  It moved NADA units... an attempt for Game to get some $ cuz he's see's so lil from his album sales.  Im just pointing out the real...   
Game said it himself "It took 2 months but 50 got it done, signed wit G-Unit had the hood like huh"

He was already signed to Dre, when 50 stepped in it took 2 months to negotiate his interest and get ready to roll out....

How the hell do you know all that?

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2006, 11:15:32 AM »

if u listen carefully to game.. 50 never dropped him.. 50 is claiming to have dropped him to make himself seem bigger.. but game was never signed to him in the first place... its all PR, politricks, and bullshit

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2006, 11:26:20 AM »

if u listen carefully to game.. 50 never dropped him.. 50 is claiming to have dropped him to make himself seem bigger.. but game was never signed to him in the first place... its all PR, politricks, and bullshit

once again, why wasnt he allowed to show his own cd on the dvd

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2006, 11:46:15 AM »

yeah the funny thing is game posted that he only signed a 1 album deal with g-unit a few days before 50 dissed him on hot 97

game's flow has gotten a lot better. and his hooks are gettin there too. "The Doctors Advocate" should be interesting
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2006, 01:11:31 PM »

once again, why wasnt he allowed to show his own cd on the dvd

It's not his own cd.  Most record labels own the rights to the records, and in The Game's case he was just a new artist, so he definitely wouldn't have a good enough contract where he owns anything.
The company that distributed the dvd didn't want to get sued so they blurred out the image.

Jome

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2006, 03:59:42 PM »
WCC logic:

Game sells 2.1 million = The smash hit that brought the Westcoast back.
Banks sells 1.6 million = Flop, G-G-G-UNOT!

:D

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2006, 08:57:26 PM »
I wrote a whole Junkyard about Game, but I do have some shit I am worried about him. I have no questions he can rap now, as since The Documentry came out, his done nothing but improve. But he has spent 660 bars dissing G-Unit in one form or another. That's more bars than most rap albums have. He has some great lines, and I think his proving that 50 Cent greatest mistake is dumping Game. BUT, whatelse does he have. His proving to be a great battle rapper, but so is Jadakiss, but Jada struggles to go platnum. I think his on his path to be the westcoast Jada, great battle rapper, but wouldn't take off like it was thought he would. He was 50's best G-Unit partner. Lloyd Banks flopped, Young Buck was second to Game, Yayo is wack, Olivia is not dropping, Spider is worst than Yayo, Mobb Deep is as wasted up as the Dogg Pound with Prodigy falling off harsh, and MOP needs major work to be commerical. 50 should have never dropped Game, but is Game draining himself trying to win this senseless battle with a crew that is obviously falling off? What you think?

banks went double plat how is that flop'n?????, and bucc did 1 mil and you don't considered that a flop if banks double was?  game is improving and he works hard got to give him his credit for that,but great battle rapper? come on you know he gets more porps for how "long" his songs are, ay we are all titled to opinions tho, so bravo on the thread my equal yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp