Author Topic: One huge concern about The Game  (Read 1269 times)

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: One huge concern about The Game
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2006, 06:23:41 PM »
as long as Game is in some way still connected to Aftermath/Interscope he will be fine.I have a feeling though i think Dre isnt down with the gangstat shit anymore and may just let Game go.I hope Everything works out for game cuz dude is getting better everytime.

What makes you think that about Dre?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2006, 09:34:47 PM »
I wrote a whole Junkyard about Game, but I do have some shit I am worried about him. I have no questions he can rap now, as since The Documentry came out, his done nothing but improve. But he has spent 660 bars dissing G-Unit in one form or another. That's more bars than most rap albums have. He has some great lines, and I think his proving that 50 Cent greatest mistake is dumping Game. BUT, whatelse does he have. His proving to be a great battle rapper, but so is Jadakiss, but Jada struggles to go platnum. I think his on his path to be the westcoast Jada, great battle rapper, but wouldn't take off like it was thought he would. He was 50's best G-Unit partner. Lloyd Banks flopped, Young Buck was second to Game, Yayo is wack, Olivia is not dropping, Spider is worst than Yayo, Mobb Deep is as wasted up as the Dogg Pound with Prodigy falling off harsh, and MOP needs major work to be commerical. 50 should have never dropped Game, but is Game draining himself trying to win this senseless battle with a crew that is obviously falling off? What you think?

This is really pessemistic.  Just because he chooses to diss G-Unit on mixtapes doesn't mean he's Jadakiss.  The Documentary sold around 5 million copies worldwide, and the majority of the people who bouht it thought it was dope.  If Game still has Dre executive producing his album and providing beats his next album will sell.  And why the hell would he waste his real songs on mixtapes, of course he's just using the mixtapes to diss.

Many bought it because 50 Cent was on the first 2 singles. His beef with 50 and G-Unit has stayed in the underground, where the MTV/106 and Park crowd doesn't hear it, and that's who buys the CDs. They see 50 diss Game, and just trash him on his interviews saying how much of a wannabe he is, and the MTV girl is agreeing. And without Game on MTV, his not defending himself against the people that buy the record. The streets say Game got G-Unit, and that his taking them down, BUT, they also support Jada, and Jada can diss people all day. Game is turning into Jada, not that it's a bad thing because Game has improved so much that the streets are supporting him. It's a matter of selling, and representing the west. He needs to do what Dre did with Eazy and release a hit single dissing the shit outta 50, and get the young kids on his side.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2006, 05:00:13 AM »
whoever said. m.o.p an m.o.b.b av only dropped hot since joinin..

have u heard 300 bars....

fanze sorta rips it...everyone else was awful...the beat didnt really help though....

an game has internatinal recognition....llyod banks gets no luv watsoeva over here...he created a li buzz wit on fire then lost it wit im so fly...

an young buck an yayo were hardly even acknowledged....

games shit is still gettn plays on the radio here too....

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2006, 05:01:47 AM »

game needs to forget about g-unit though, or he will turn into the westcoast jadakiss
I doubt that

"The Documentary">>>>Any Jadakiss album>>>>Any 50 Cent album

Im expecting the Dr. Advocate to be superior to The Documentary since Game has grown so much as a lyricist.  You know that Game is gonna get the dopest beats for his next album.

since when was the documentary better than power of the dollar or GRODT?

oh wait

it wasnt

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2006, 05:02:59 AM »
whoever said. m.o.p an m.o.b.b av only dropped hot since joinin..

have u heard 300 bars....

fanze sorta rips it...everyone else was awful...the beat didnt really help though....

an game has internatinal recognition....llyod banks gets no luv watsoeva over here...he created a li buzz wit on fire then lost it wit im so fly...

an young buck an yayo were hardly even acknowledged....

games shit is still gettn plays on the radio here too....

by "here too" do u mean the UK?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2006, 05:30:36 AM »

game needs to forget about g-unit though, or he will turn into the westcoast jadakiss
I doubt that

"The Documentary">>>>Any Jadakiss album>>>>Any 50 Cent album

Im expecting the Dr. Advocate to be superior to The Documentary since Game has grown so much as a lyricist.  You know that Game is gonna get the dopest beats for his next album.

since when was the documentary better than power of the dollar or GRODT?

oh wait

it wasnt

And lol at saying Lloyd Banks and Buck flopped.They went 2x platinum.

Someone explain to me how is GUnit falling?Maybe music wise but they are still selling a lot.GRODT Ost went platinum in 2 weeks.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2006, 05:42:50 AM »
yep....50's totally over-saturated over here....he still gets play but no-one else from unit does...an most of the radio dj's hate him lol...i think jo wileys pretty keen on him tho...

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2006, 05:51:16 AM »
the last time i heard one of the games songs on the radio was just after put you on the game came out, it was on some rubbish local radio station and got played about twice

whereas radio1, which can get about 8 million listeners, plays 50 cent daily

50 cent releases new music, unlike the game whos still stuck on mixtapes which dont get heard by the people who he wants to buy his record(which wont come out)

'EclipZe

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2006, 05:54:01 AM »
power of the dollar shits all over doc.... you can't denie that.... buck + banks didn't flop, Mobb will go platinum... the rest is true though, o ye and game needs to put sum mo effort in his rhymes, no wack ass name dropping shit or covering his own songs (A Playa's Game)

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2006, 05:59:49 AM »
game was signed to g-unit for a one album deal.  the reason why he's getting pulled from appearances and can't put shit out is that he's technically a g-unit artist until his next album drops.  this is why 50 can use little clauses in the contract to block song and video appearances.

and yeah, he needs to stop dissing and NJD needs to become a more diverse producer.

nope.. he was NEVER signed to g-unit as an artist. or for an album.. Dre+50 put something together for promo.. but game never signed a damn thing..  game/dre/interscope 'used' 50/g-unit as a promotional tool..

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2006, 06:29:29 AM »
game was signed to g-unit for a one album deal.  the reason why he's getting pulled from appearances and can't put shit out is that he's technically a g-unit artist until his next album drops.  this is why 50 can use little clauses in the contract to block song and video appearances.

and yeah, he needs to stop dissing and NJD needs to become a more diverse producer.

nope.. he was NEVER signed to g-unit as an artist. or for an album.. Dre+50 put something together for promo.. but game never signed a damn thing..  game/dre/interscope 'used' 50/g-unit as a promotional tool..

how do u know that?

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2006, 07:45:01 AM »
I feel like dude is pigeon holeing himself... he should focus on what he says 50 didnt do for him which is make a fuckin song... the documentary has been done and released over a year now and there has been 660 bars of disses, and 4 side artist appearances but nothing new to radio from this guy.... i dont understand it... he's still rappin over other peoples beats... why nt use NJ Devil beats if he's so hot???  All he can do is prove everybody wrong by making some banging ass music for dolo... which after 12 months he has yet to do without 50.... 

And on a side not... 50/Interscope is gonna leak the original version of "hate it or love it" which has 50 rapping the entire song which was the demo for Game to learn the lyrics to record the song... i think somoething like that will be the last nail in the coffin for ol boy
My Lowrider is getting a good amount of airplay here in LA. And how do you know that 50 didn't just record the song after Game left. Anyways Game's gotten way better since leving G-Unit while they are on a major decline.

U talkin about the song that has 10 other rappers on it... thats not hot i only heard it a cpl time sin LA im talkin about a record that gets as much attention as "How We Do" wit Game for dolo... no guest apperance no celebrity sponsors...

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2006, 07:51:22 AM »

how do u know that?

watch game's dvd..

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2006, 07:54:28 AM »

how do u know that?

watch game's dvd..

so says game
NO MORE WAR

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2006, 07:56:41 AM »

how do u know that?

watch game's dvd..

the dvd also blurred out HIS OWN CD, just like it did the lloyd banks ones, and the yayo ones