Author Topic: Summer 2006....Tech invades the U.K. (London in July)  (Read 305 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Summer 2006....Tech invades the U.K. (London in July)
« on: February 01, 2006, 05:08:24 PM »
Wa gwan to all my bredrens out there across the Atlantic

Tech and the Scarlett Blocc Boys are invading east London come July times

Whats really good in the UK hood?

UK heads...put up on the UK grime scene, the UK chronic, where the bad bitches at, the night life, the ghettos etcetra

UK heads..we should meet up and handle bidness

holla back
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

K A I N

Re: Summer 2006....Tech invades the U.K. (London in July)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 07:09:05 PM »
Don't forget to give Harry Potter a beat down  :whistle:

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 06:13:47 AM »
whatever happened to
and your cuntry still sucks dick
you shud check out the sites theres loads to see in london

personally i'm not really into grime bar the odd track like Roll Deep's The Avenue, but we've got a strong hiphop scene although much of it much of it is underground, but there always out representing in the clubs n shit check out places like the jazz cafe...if anyone like skinnyman, roots manuva, braintax, taskforce, blade, jehst, foreign beggars, akala, lowkey etc. performing its definatly worth checkin out

bring lots of money because london is EXPENSIVE!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2006, 10:05:39 AM »
in the UK we have this thing called

not talking like a complete retard

K A I N

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2006, 10:20:23 AM »
whatever happened to
and your cuntry still sucks dick

Sucking Amerika's dick.

coola

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2006, 10:33:39 AM »
if i was you i'd hit up brighton... plenty ho's and clubs... dodgy areas are usually south of a city.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2006, 10:49:24 AM »
if i was you i'd hit up brighton... plenty ho's and clubs... dodgy areas are usually south of a city.
yea he should goto brighton thats where all the poofs are, oh yeah check out soho too

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2006, 01:34:07 PM »
Just cuz your country sucks dick doesnt mean i cant come there, kick it, bun chron and fuck bad british bitches
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

herpes

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2006, 01:52:33 PM »
here are your bad british bitches tech

look at the ankle she showing a lil skin there them british broads dont play they on some kinky snort a line off your dick type shit

if she can swing on a pole like that jus imagine what she can do to your you know what

watch out for them british ghettos

OH SHIT NIGGA THEY SHOOTIN DUCK DRIVE BY ARGUMENT

Throwback

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2006, 01:54:22 PM »
^^ROFL

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2006, 02:00:47 PM »
why would u wanna come visit a ghetto? is it exciting for you to see how the lower class lives?

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2006, 01:59:26 AM »
just out of my curiosity....why does it interests u if someone wants to know about the ghettos ?? and what purpose are u serving in this thread anyway ??? he asked questions....not invited retards to thorw dumb senseless comments

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2006, 12:20:05 PM »
why would u wanna come visit a ghetto? is it exciting for you to see how the lower class lives?

Because being the person who i am, i aint tryin to go to london to kick it in the rich places tryin to act bougie.
Im ghetto, its in me and the way I am, and my upbringin, its an environment im most comfortable in

in 6 months, catch me smoking with some rude bwoy yardies

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2006, 12:28:58 PM »

Because being the person who i am, i aint tryin to go to london to kick it in the rich places tryin to act bougie.
Im ghetto, its in me and the way I am, and my upbringin, its an environment im most comfortable in

quit lyin, if u were raised in the ghetto why aint u tryin to see the nicer side of life for once? just admit, you are from an affluent neighborhood and it thrills you a little to see urban decay and get a taste of how the indigenous ppl be livin. its all good man, i see college kids like u all the time rollin around oakland with their friends that aint live there. u aint nothin new

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2006, 02:50:50 PM »

unless ur with someone local ur gonna get robbed, stabbed or some shit in the ghetto no matter where come from believe me