Author Topic: The Problem  (Read 191 times)

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
The Problem
« on: February 01, 2006, 01:23:48 AM »
I sit and observe alott of things without saying to much, And I've been trying to figure out the problem with the Los Angeles rap scene as a whole, and I've figured it out, We have to be the most "Self-Destructive" muphucas on the whole continent! We get into it over the dumbest shit in the world & have not even the slightest clue as how to resolve conflict without gettin a "grip of the homie's, or a "strap", Im sorry, thats not gangster, that's Pussy Business! Fuck who ever out here dont like it, we can take a fade, (As real men do) im just asking as a plea, Dont endorse these bullshit records. it's only going to lead to muphucas getting killed, (Personally, if these cats wanna go kill each other, thats they call), but bottom line the shit is bad for business! If they got a problem, let em handle it amongst them, dont even add gas to the fire! I see to much young talent out here to be wasting space on "so and so" said this, and the "Diss Reply" no. 155 to such and such it's the same madness thread after thread. If nobody gave this shit light, it would have been died down. I was in London doing a interview with Hip Hop connection, and the first question they asked me was, Why is the West coast, L.A. in particular So Violent? it kinda fucked my head up. This is exactly why I gotta travel 3-6000 miles every month to go do a show, Because these "Gangster's" have fucked up the whole club scene. Do you see "Cold Play" taking off on "Korn" at the grammy's? nah, only in dumb fuckin hip hop!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re: The Problem
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 02:23:48 AM »
Damm...I can feel that. That has been a major problem with us, but it's even happenin in NY. That's why they haven't been runnin things as of lately. People try to sell records solely based on beef instead of actually makin dope music, and they don't realize that beef sells but only when it's dope, and only when people in the mainstream know who you are or care about you and your targets.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 03:26:06 AM »
real talk steele, props, its an industry and in essence street problem that is carried into music and why many industry people shy away from the coast...it cant be complained about if its brought upon by the very people trying to come up, but it HAS to change

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 04:38:27 AM »
Real Talk Steele

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 09:17:03 AM »
yeah, its more of a "street" thing being forced into the business side. You very seldom hear about the bullshit in the south, (They have they're beefs) but it's never takin on the level that it is out here

coola

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 09:21:25 AM »
real talk. travelling around the place opens the eyes up, see the bigger picture alot clearer... lookin forward to hearin what you got to say in your raps.. good luck man.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 08:10:23 PM »
WE DO TAKE IT TO FAR FROM TIME TO TIME,but regardless of what we say beef is gonna always happen it's nature,the problem is,people need to not take sides in it,if it doesn't affect you,cause the homies who are not in shit are usually the ones to get shit riled up to give them something to do,this is speaking from experience.  yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp