Author Topic: props to will smith and johnny depp  (Read 278 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
props to will smith and johnny depp
« on: February 06, 2006, 10:57:08 AM »
yo so i seen pirates off the carribean the other day, i know its about fucking time, but i cant beleive how sick that film was.......i didnt think id feel it but to me its sick!

and id also like to give will smith props to, i think he makes the best movies(imo) and is mad underrated as an actor, cuz his real natural and doesnt go over the top, i think he plays characters like they would reach in real life, and he always chooses great films to come in.......shit i even enjoyed hitch, went to watch it with some bitch back in the day but i ended up thinking it was dope to

now depp is the total opposite, he plays charachters way over the top but he does it great to........

aint speakin nuttin negative on either cuz i aprrieciate both!

peace!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: props to will smith and johnny depp
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 11:25:40 AM »
Clive Owen is dope too. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 11:28:03 AM »
Clive Owen is slowly becomng my new favorite. He was the only stand-out in King Arthur and kicked ass in both Sin City and Closer.

I saw Hitch the other day reluctantly and.....I liked it. It was a good movie, I was surprised.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 11:31:04 AM »
I'll rent Hitch when it comes out on DVD. I didn't go see it when it was playing in theatres since I was a bit skeptical about it...
I'll give it a shot though.

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 11:33:00 AM »
To be honest the pirates one is very wack to me. Yep Will Smith is a good actor. Though for me it's

1) DeNiro

2) D.Washington

Others

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2006, 11:36:24 AM »
I'll rent Hitch when it comes out on DVD. I didn't go see it when it was playing in theatres since I was a bit skeptical about it...
I'll give it a shot though.

It's already out i believe.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2006, 12:04:42 PM »
To be honest the pirates one is very wack to me. Yep Will Smith is a good actor. Though for me it's

1) D.Washington

2) DeNiro

Others

:D

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2006, 12:53:14 PM »
no doubt that nobody is seeing denzel as an actor but to me but this was just about will smith and depp.....lol....but i still think will smith makes the best films.........by the way, denzel man on fire, straight crazy, y'all need to check that.......

and will smith needs to make a bad boys 3, fuck what these lil review nerds say, nigga knows everyone in the hood checks his bad boy joints still!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2006, 01:52:53 PM »
Clive Owen is amongst my favourites.. along with Don Cheadle, Benicio Del Toro, M. Douglas...