Author Topic: kane vs christ masters  (Read 902 times)

westkoastanostra

kane vs christ masters
« on: February 07, 2006, 01:45:12 AM »
what a terrible match they had....they were so slow and everything was fucked up! why do they keep pushing "the masterpiece" anyway? dude has 0 charisma and has no in-ring ability....

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: kane vs christ masters
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 08:59:11 AM »
woz a shit match, he even kicked outta the pin at the end
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 09:00:33 AM »
i dunno why they hav him styll, it was pretty terrible

the Flair vs. HHH was also crap...HHH was tryna do wutever he cud to make Flair look decent...Flair's gotta retire now, he's too friggin old, he'll break a hip or sumthin in the ring soon
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 10:34:33 AM by z_dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 10:28:10 AM »
Shitty match, I was really pissed that masters won, hate that guy!! Kane should be pushed more

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 04:41:10 PM »
i dunno why they hav him styll, it was pretty terrible

the Flair vs. HHH was also crap...HHH was tryna do wutever he cud to make Flair look decent...Flair's gotta retire now, he's too friggin old, he'll break a hip or sumthin in the ring soon

lol......true
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 06:03:41 PM »
I laugh at Master's bald spo ton the back of his head. The guy is only 22 by the way. That's steroids for ya.

HHH and Flair fucked up on so many spots too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 12:13:23 AM »
yeah that Masterpiece guy is garbage. Why doesnt the WWE do somethin where Kane and the Undertaker team up? U know the fans would love it.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2006, 10:17:17 AM »
I laugh at Master's bald spo ton the back of his head. The guy is only 22 by the way. That's steroids for ya.

HHH and Flair fucked up on so many spots too.

masters reminds me of that cartoon hercelus thing they had a whyle back

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2006, 10:20:40 AM »

hercules

chris masters

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2006, 12:59:24 PM »
Chris Masters is a huge ripoff of Lex Luger and Randy Orton mixed. Hes as average as any wrestler could get but yet they push him straight to WWE title contender matches which means he must be in some sort of relation to the Mcmahon family definetly.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2006, 01:07:03 PM »
yeah that Masterpiece guy is garbage. Why doesnt the WWE do somethin where Kane and the Undertaker team up? U know the fans would love it.

They did that a few years back, the team held both the world tag belts and the wwe tag belts.. Kane really needs a push though

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2006, 02:56:56 PM »
I really don't mind Masters though. A new face in the main event scene is always appreciated since it's so stale.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2006, 08:38:23 PM »

They did that a few years back, the team held both the world tag belts and the wwe tag belts.. Kane really needs a push though

prolly wudnt team the two up again cause with Taker's gimmick now, he wudnt be able to go into a tag team (at least that is my personal opinion)
if they slightly change the gimmick, then they can prolly get back together...but according to reports, Taker is saying that this WM will be his last so he may be retiring soon.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2006, 02:38:46 PM »
Jea, he better retire champ!!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2006, 04:46:34 PM »
They've got a huge collection of useless wrestlers on the rosters. The best thing to do is make 20-30 more cuts and reunite the rosters, and fix the writing up dramatically. The brand extension wasn't a total failure but the ratings pretty much speak for themselves. They've got so many workers sitting around doing nothing.