Author Topic: Aftermath Rumors  (Read 1062 times)

smp4life

Aftermath Rumors
« on: February 07, 2006, 12:07:06 PM »
Got this post from another rap board.

**Feb 6/\New Inside Information @ Aftermath/\Feb 6**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Folks, This is MellowMan, I had to change my name, I had tried to log in again but i seem to have forgot my password, my bad.

Anyways,

We are doing recording for Detox, we started in early January, Bishop Lamont was the first to do a track for it, and trust me, it is FIRE. Dre is now in the groove and it looks like the guest list will be composed of the old death row/new and old aftermath artists, plus a few chosen legends. The rumour about P. Diddy is most likely true since I have overheard conversations between the two on the phone, plus, Dr. Dre has decided produce a new biggie track with himself, tupac and nate dogg rapping along with biggie. This is news to me as Dre has told me several times that he does not work with dead rappers, but I guess his views have changed.

Dr. Dre has decided to let 50 go and diss game. Dre had tried to stop them both, and had numerous discussions with the two, but to no avail. Game, Jimmy Iovine, Eminem and all the executives at Interscope are all sick of this beef that game has continued. Eminem will not work with game, and he is losing fans and friends at interscope. Game will NOT BE DROPPED because he went 2X Platinum in the U.S and Jimmy and Dre still have faith in the game. I truly beleive that Game and 50 will end this beef, I hope so, for the sake of Aftermath.

As for Aftermath's releases, 50 Cent will not be releasing his new album this year. 50 has claimed it, but it is not on interscopes list of releases. Dr. Dre has alot more power at Interscope than Eminem and 50 combined, and he will get his albums out. Dre is letting 50 and his artists on G-unit shine, Mobb Deep will be out on March, and Busta Will most likely be pushed back to May. Statlanta will be out in the summer, along with with Obie in the fall. Dre will most likely be out in November or December. Busta and Statlanta are done, and I've seen all of the fake tracklists, and they are highly amusing.

I've seen the Eminem pictures from the superbowl party and I really hope that he is stressing out, and not sick. I have no clue if it is something about the marriage (And yes, Dre did go to the wedding, for all you people wanting to know). Dre and Eminem are very close, having conversations daily. Please do not spread rumours about them falling out, as it gets annoying.

That is all I can post for now, I will post when I can.

Mellowman,

And I'm not MEL-MAN.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Aftermath Rumors
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 12:16:19 PM »
I don't like it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 01:13:11 PM »
Is game gonne become more hated then 50 eventually?

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 01:18:33 PM »
Posted twice already, it looks fake.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2006, 03:57:48 PM »
this guy sounds like hes dr.dres neighbor who can't be seen leaving his house or he'll get caught.

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 05:33:25 PM »
This is fake  as fuck.  Whoever took the time to type that up is a real loser.

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2006, 05:40:19 PM »
I think it's true. Mellowman posts on Aftermath Music from time to time and he's proven to be a very reliable source at Aftermath. He's one of Dre's musicians but he never posts who he is (although I have my suspicions, obviously). And there's nothing said in this little bit that sounds false in any way. To me.

herpes

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2006, 05:43:20 PM »
mellowman used to post here all the time

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2006, 07:31:59 PM »
Got this post from another rap board.

**Feb 6/\New Inside Information @ Aftermath/\Feb 6**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Folks, This is MellowMan, I had to change my name, I had tried to log in again but i seem to have forgot my password, my bad.

Anyways,

We are doing recording for Detox, we started in early January, Bishop Lamont was the first to do a track for it, and trust me, it is FIRE. Dre is now in the groove and it looks like the guest list will be composed of the old death row/new and old aftermath artists, plus a few chosen legends. The rumour about P. Diddy is most likely true since I have overheard conversations between the two on the phone, plus, Dr. Dre has decided produce a new biggie track with himself, tupac and nate dogg rapping along with biggie. This is news to me as Dre has told me several times that he does not work with dead rappers, but I guess his views have changed.

Dr. Dre has decided to let 50 go and diss game. Dre had tried to stop them both, and had numerous discussions with the two, but to no avail. Game, Jimmy Iovine, Eminem and all the executives at Interscope are all sick of this beef that game has continued. Eminem will not work with game, and he is losing fans and friends at interscope. Game will NOT BE DROPPED because he went 2X Platinum in the U.S and Jimmy and Dre still have faith in the game. I truly beleive that Game and 50 will end this beef, I hope so, for the sake of Aftermath.

As for Aftermath's releases, 50 Cent will not be releasing his new album this year. 50 has claimed it, but it is not on interscopes list of releases. Dr. Dre has alot more power at Interscope than Eminem and 50 combined, and he will get his albums out. Dre is letting 50 and his artists on G-unit shine, Mobb Deep will be out on March, and Busta Will most likely be pushed back to May. Statlanta will be out in the summer, along with with Obie in the fall. Dre will most likely be out in November or December. Busta and Statlanta are done, and I've seen all of the fake tracklists, and they are highly amusing.

I've seen the Eminem pictures from the superbowl party and I really hope that he is stressing out, and not sick. I have no clue if it is something about the marriage (And yes, Dre did go to the wedding, for all you people wanting to know). Dre and Eminem are very close, having conversations daily. Please do not spread rumours about them falling out, as it gets annoying.

That is all I can post for now, I will post when I can.

Mellowman,

And I'm not MEL-MAN.

like all Aftermath rumors posted............this is all 100% certified bullshit
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 09:56:35 AM by Quik is the Name »
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2006, 10:43:52 PM »
aftermathmusic has zero connections, and fake all their exclusives and interviews.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2006, 12:13:13 AM »
i dont know dre doing a track with pac nate dogg and biggie sounds sick but i dont think he would do stuff like that

Elevz

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2006, 04:29:33 AM »
Someone has a little bit too much time on their hands. This post doesn't really look like it's an authentic Mellowman writing and it's full of suspicious points. Have you noticed this post was all about the personalities and close to none about the music? That's just not Mellowman. Trying to create a buzz like that, it's pathetic. Didn't Mellowman already say he wasn't going to be working with Dre much in the future anyway?

There's just 1 fitting word fitting for this Mellowman article:
BULLSHIT

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2006, 04:29:56 AM »
aftermathmusic has zero connections, and fake all their exclusives and interviews.

what are you talkin' about? all those interviews and exclusives are fuckin' real... they even have shoutouts to aftermathmusic...shit, even when mellowman was posting here he told people to check that site for news.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2006, 08:18:12 AM »
There's just 1 fitting word fitting for this Mellowman article:
BULLSHIT

:D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2006, 11:22:15 AM »
In the words of Snoop Dogg on "Training Day" Smells like bacon in this muthafucka. What I look like, a sucka to you, nigga? >:(