Author Topic: MC Eiht Announces New Label Deal (Audio inside)  (Read 1034 times)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
Re: MC Eiht Announces New Label Deal (Audio inside)
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2006, 11:55:20 PM »
Go to Compton and find Eiht's mom. I'd hope that she of all people would know his age.  ::)

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

westside159

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2006, 12:14:26 AM »
yeah Eiht's mom still lives in Compton !!!!!!! ::)

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2006, 12:19:33 AM »
he was born in 1970 dumb nigga he was born in 1972 go look at his myspace !!!!!!!!!

His Myspace says he's 32, so under that logic, you must be wrong, too.  Entertainers lie about their age all the time.  I remember hearing several times his DOB was 1970, and even that could be wrong (he's probably older, given how old he looks in those pics).

And who you callin a dumb nigga?  You're the one who insists WC was a gangbanger even tho he's said himself he wasn't.  That's pretty fucking dumb right there.

Cause he's Eiht's #1 groupie.

I'll say.

Why do you keep saying shit thats not true and givng out false info Eiht is 32 yeaars old and that means he is younger then ice cube , snoop , dj quik , too short ,w.c , kam , and all of these old niggaz you keep naming off like there 20 something and there older then the nigga your calling out man just shut the fuck up lil guy because making no sense at all and your trying to justify your actions but its making you look real stupid !!!!!!!!!!
;D I find that funny seeing as how your the one that makes yourself look like a joke riding on Eiht's nuts.

hideout

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2006, 09:26:13 AM »
I seriously doubt that koch will put up a big budget wich you need for hot tracks, wich you need for a good album these days.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2006, 09:37:06 AM »
Dude, he's aged a lot...I know he's 36 now, but damn, he looks REALLY fuckin old.

NAH Eiht is about 33 or 34 !!!!!!!!

I've repeatedly read his year of birth was 1970, in January sometime.

And why did you bring up an old topic just to say that?
Cause he's Eiht's #1 groupie.

gyeeeeah [ the piano intro to thuggin it plays in the background]

hopefully dj slip is back in the mix now...been wantin music to driveby to for got damn me 10yrs now...

cripper ^^

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2006, 10:17:19 AM »
Im dyin to hear Eihts new shit

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2006, 09:06:37 PM »
I dont get why people hate on a guy that continually puts out west coast gangsta shit and stays true to what he says. We all know he isnt the most talented rapper and cant kill anyone on an instrumental but he has been repping the west coast for years and he deserves some fuccin respect. Whether you like him or not.

Eihtball

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2006, 09:17:02 PM »
Why do you keep saying shit thats not true and givng out false info Eiht is 32 yeaars old and that means he is younger then ice cube , snoop , dj quik , too short ,w.c , kam , and all of these old niggaz you keep naming off like there 20 something and there older then the nigga your calling out man just shut the fuck up lil guy because making no sense at all and your trying to justify your actions but its making you look real stupid !!!!!!!!!!

I never said he was 32...I was simply telling you that that's what it says on his Myspace profile.  But I remember reading magazine interviews with Eiht around the time "Menace II Society" came out, which was in '93, and they all said he was 23 then.  So I know that means he must've been born in 1970.

And don't even go there with the "stupid" shit.  You done already made yourself look like the dumbest muh'fucka on here.  Everyone except you thinks so.  Keep on denying WC never banged when he said it himself...that's just fuckin lame right there.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 09:23:39 PM by RBXtra (Rough Is The Texture) »

The Watcher

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2006, 11:22:54 PM »
why dont you dorks just meet half way and agree he was born in 1971?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2006, 08:46:01 AM »
geah,

mc eiht aka mr tony, one helll of a mc, one gangster nigger, ridin for this west shit, keepin g from the hat to the floor and the streets to the grave all day every day compton,

i really hope he hooks up with lil e and bangs that blue cpt shit, every one knows eihts the real west not these vido playin fools talkin on nuttin eiht in the middle talkin on the hood life and struggle geah

the realness
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 08:48:22 AM by Tony Smallz »

westside159

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2006, 03:34:59 PM »
I dont get why people hate on a guy that continually puts out west coast gangsta shit and stays true to what he says. We all know he isnt the most talented rapper and cant kill anyone on an instrumental but he has been repping the west coast for years and he deserves some fuccin respect. Whether you like him or not.

DJ QUIK - STATEMENT IN 2005 INTERVIEW ABOUT EIHT - " HE IS A SPECIAL TALENT AND IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY THIS COMPTON THING IS AS BIG AS IT IS  " 

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2006, 02:08:58 AM »
eiht got "Real Talent" he got the shit that counts, realness thats it, thats all he needs hes got my suport all the way , i dont buy these money snatchin fools cds only in it for the papper thay fake every one knows who thay are its  starts with that prick The Game

westside159

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2008, 04:08:45 AM »
Damn just think Eiht aint released a album in 2 years . Since Early 2006 & its Mid 2008 now  . 8) 8)

westside159

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2008, 01:16:50 PM »
NO MORE WATERED DOWN SHIT , That shit dont fly on the West Eiht & CMW always stayed Hard & Dope !!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

K-9

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2008, 05:17:01 PM »
ITS BEEN A LONG TIME WITHOUT A ALBUM ARE YOUR DICK HARD NOW BITCH?   ;D ^ ^