Author Topic: what u guys think of resident evil 4 (ps2)  (Read 213 times)

We Fly High

what u guys think of resident evil 4 (ps2)
« on: February 20, 2006, 01:49:26 PM »
what do u guys think of resident evil 4 for ps2, i just got it yesterday, been playin it for awhile, shits pretty crazy, i could imagine it being pretty scary playing alone in the dark with surround sound ,hahahah. what other games are good.

jeromechickenbone

Re: what u guys think of resident evil 4 (ps2)
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 02:24:33 PM »
Resident Evil is a great game.  I'll have to check for it.  Is it on Xbox too?

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 02:34:36 PM »
No, it's not on XBox. It wasn't even suppose to be on the PS2. It was originally a Gamecube exclusive but sales weren't as good as expected so it got ported to the PS2. Anyways it's a great game. I think it was the 2nd best game to come out last year. The best game last year was God of War. It had great graphics, an amazing storyline and excellent gameplay. There's alot of different moves to use on enemies aswell as a good amount of weapons and the moves are pretty easy to execute.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 02:48:30 PM »
No, it's not on XBox. It wasn't even suppose to be on the PS2. It was originally a Gamecube exclusive but sales weren't as good as expected so it got ported to the PS2. Anyways it's a great game. I think it was the 2nd best game to come out last year. The best game last year was God of War. It had great graphics, an amazing storyline and excellent gameplay. There's alot of different moves to use on enemies aswell as a good amount of weapons and the moves are pretty easy to execute.

Yeah i was wondering cuz one of my friends had RE but it was the GameCube.  As far as i knew, they had exlusive rights.  I also played GOW.  It was a lot of fun.  The fighting was fun - technical but not too much so.  I also liked how when you made it to a boss, there would be certain button combos you'd have to work in order to win.  I only played it at my boys house, so i never beat it, but it was def a fun game.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 10:29:43 AM »
bought this game about a year ago when it was released on the gamecube and its fucking amazing
not half as scary as the other RE games though
shame u just got this

We Fly High

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2006, 01:28:17 PM »
bought this game about a year ago when it was released on the gamecube and its fucking amazing
not half as scary as the other RE games though
shame u just got this

yeah, i thought it would be more scarier.. but nothing has really scared me yet hahaha. just like the sounds and the music kinda trips me out sometimes or when some fools jump out of nowhere...

but yeah it just came out september 05 on ps2. so im about 6 months late.