Author Topic: Anyone catch Raw last night?  (Read 1079 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: Anyone catch Raw last night?
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2006, 08:04:40 AM »
Oh, and if you happened to DVR it or anything, check out when Vince talks about that.

Vince goes "You... you'll have to join a little club"

and some drunk guy in the audience immediately picks up on it, and goes "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" really loud, lol. 

So you actually hear Vince get cut off by some drunk in the audience, it's hilarious.

"You... you'll have to join a little club..." "YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

How did the ticket set u back?

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2006, 08:28:06 AM »
Oh, and if you happened to DVR it or anything, check out when Vince talks about that.

Vince goes "You... you'll have to join a little club"

and some drunk guy in the audience immediately picks up on it, and goes "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" really loud, lol. 

So you actually hear Vince get cut off by some drunk in the audience, it's hilarious.

"You... you'll have to join a little club..." "YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

How did the ticket set u back?

No, no, I wasn't there, I just had it on DVR.  When I heard it, I rewinded it and watched it agian.  It's pretty funny. 

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2006, 01:05:39 PM »
I'm hoping for next week's Raw, Trish chick kicks Candice as soon as she gets into the ring & the match ends in about 5 seconds & that's the last we see of that waste of space. Probably not going to happen as it seems WWE wants to push the waste of space down the fans throat.

Great seeing Marty back & hopefully he's able to stick around this time. He proved last year that he's a better wrestler than a lot of the guys in the WWE.

Hoping the WWE would listen to the fans & have RVD win the triple threat match, but the WWE likes being predictable & thus HHH wins. & shouldn't HHH have been DQed for refferee interference?
Who are you talkin bout when you say waste of space?

Candice=Waste of Space

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2006, 04:54:19 PM »
i saw that diva rumble...it was terrible how sum of them cudnt even land a proper punch, embarassing to watch
i guess their "goodies" had everybody hypnotized or sumthin

i missed most of the other matches til the endingz; i was tryna shave, chat on msn, study for my exam and watch raw all at the same tyme lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2006, 04:59:47 PM »
i saw that diva rumble...it was terrible how sum of them cudnt even land a proper punch, embarassing to watch

i missed most of the other matches til the endingz; i was tryna shave, chat on msn, study for my exam and watch raw all at the same tyme lol

id be willin to bet the "study for my exam" part is the one that got the least attention lol

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2006, 05:01:11 PM »
lol yeah it was...luckily i typed up my notes so a good chunk stuck in my brain
plus i had sum assitance sheets durin my exam lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2006, 06:47:30 PM »

Mickie & Victoria were the only 2 that looked good in the diva battle royal. Take Candice for example (I'm picking on her, but it's just so damn easy) all the punches she threw in that rumble missed & were weaker than a Mr. Burns' punch. Whereas when Mickie & Victoria were punching, they all connected & actually looked like punches.

The Battle Royal is just another example of why the WWE needs to get rid of the waste of space known as Candice.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2006, 08:00:55 PM »

Mickie & Victoria were the only 2 that looked good in the diva battle royal. Take Candice for example (I'm picking on her, but it's just so damn easy) all the punches she threw in that rumble missed & were weaker than a Mr. Burns' punch. Whereas when Mickie & Victoria were punching, they all connected & actually looked like punches.

The Battle Royal is just another example of why the WWE needs to get rid of the waste of space known as Candice.

eyeah, Victoria and Mickey were the only two that knew how to wrestle in the ring; Ashley seemz to be improving
Unfortunately for Ashley, she suffered a spiral-fracture on her fibula bone or sumthin like that; she had to hav surgery and is out for bout 2 to 3 months

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2006, 10:48:46 PM »

eyeah, Victoria and Mickey were the only two that knew how to wrestle in the ring; Ashley seemz to be improving
Unfortunately for Ashley, she suffered a spiral-fracture on her fibula bone or sumthin like that; she had to hav surgery and is out for bout 2 to 3 months

I'd disagree and say that Trish has become a good wrestler at what she does as well.  I kind of see your point though.  I'd say Victoria is easily the best, she'd kick my ass in a second.

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2006, 11:24:30 PM »
If anyone watches female wrestling for the actual wrestling, they've got problems.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2006, 11:49:50 PM »

I'd disagree and say that Trish has become a good wrestler at what she does as well.  I kind of see your point though.  I'd say Victoria is easily the best, she'd kick my ass in a second.

You're right about Trish, but she wasn't in the battle Royal & that's why only Victoria & Mickie were mentioned as the only 2 that looked good.

If anyone watches female wrestling for the actual wrestling, they've got problems.

Fans of wrestling watch female wrestling for the wrestling & are embarrassed when females like Victoria & Mickie have to job to wastes of space like Candice. If you're a fan of wrestling, then you know that only females who can wrestle & talk should be wrestling & talking. WWE only has 4 on the main roster who can do both (Victoria, Mickie, Trish, & Jillian) & one who can only wrestle (Melina). All the rest shouldn't be anywhere near that ring. Ashley deserves credit she's actually learning to wrestle. But she should be learning in OVW or DSW & shouldn't be taking away a roster spot from a female who is ready & deserves to be on the WWE main roster. Candice defintely doesn't deserve to be on the main roster. Maria needs a lot of help, OVW might be where should would get that help but I don't like her chances. Torrie is learning to wrestle but that's because she was almost fired back in June, so she thinks that if she learns to wrestle she'll keep her job. Stacy Keibler has no interest in the WWE & is making that quite clear. WWE was just her way of getting into acting & she never cared about wrestling. Sharmell, she's doing nothing but ruin what's left of Booker T & is almost just as useless as Candice (not quite though because no one is more useless than Candice). Kristal, don't really know because she hasn't been there that long. She seems to just be an interviewer & not a wrestler. So wait & see how good of an interviewer she is.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2006, 12:31:50 AM »
Got some questions......

Why was there a triple threat 4 the number one contender match when Mysterio won the rumble??

Who THA FUCK r the spirit squad?

What is janetty's angle? Like a return of the rockers or what? The last time a heard of Janety Shawn Michaels put him through Brutus the Barber beefcake;s window. lol Then he ran in2 Rumble 94 and started goin punch 4 punch with michaels. Was funny as hell.....

The Maestro

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2006, 05:39:02 AM »
That stuff about Stacy is bullshit.  She was in the WWE because she used to be in WCW.  She was in WCW because she got hired as a dancer in a contest.  You're acting like she joined the WWE to be an actress.  No, she joined WCW to be a dancer.  They turned her into a Valet.  They went out of business.  WWE payed her big money to be a Valet over there.  They turned her into a Wrestler.  Now she has opportunities to Act and be a dancer on Dancing with the Stars.  She took it, and Vince let her go do it to promote the WWE.  Maybe she'll leave the WWE, maybe she won't, but don't act like she's just an opportunist taking advantage of the business.  She's done nothing but entertain and be nice to work with for years. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2006, 01:31:57 PM »
Stacy's WWE career definitely coming to an end. I heard her on some radio show this morning and it's pretty obvious she'll be moving on. She basically on-air distanced herself from wrestling claimig how it's like an occult backstage.

Personally, I watch the females wrestle because nothing is sexier than a bunch of women wearing barely nothing in a ring putting eachother in leglocks. I could care less about their work rate and psychology. Call me sexist or chauvanistic, whatever, I'm just being honest lol. And judging by the spike in Raw's ratings during the women's matches, I don't think I'm the only one.

I will admit though, I really enjoy when Trish, Victoria, and Mickie James mix it up and actually put on a match.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2006, 02:23:40 PM »
Got some questions......

Why was there a triple threat 4 the number one contender match when Mysterio won the rumble??

Who THA FUCK r the spirit squad?

What is janetty's angle? Like a return of the rockers or what? The last time a heard of Janety Shawn Michaels put him through Brutus the Barber beefcake;s window. lol Then he ran in2 Rumble 94 and started goin punch 4 punch with michaels. Was funny as hell.....

Randy Orton said that Rey didn't deserve to go to WrestleMania & then Randy insulted Eddie & so Rey put his main event spot on the line & deciated the match to Eddie.

Spirit Squad a successful gimmick in OVW & we'll see how successful it is in WWE.

We have to wait & see on Marty.

That stuff about Stacy is bullshit. She was in the WWE because she used to be in WCW. She was in WCW because she got hired as a dancer in a contest. You're acting like she joined the WWE to be an actress. No, she joined WCW to be a dancer. They turned her into a Valet. They went out of business. WWE payed her big money to be a Valet over there. They turned her into a Wrestler. Now she has opportunities to Act and be a dancer on Dancing with the Stars. She took it, and Vince let her go do it to promote the WWE. Maybe she'll leave the WWE, maybe she won't, but don't act like she's just an opportunist taking advantage of the business. She's done nothing but entertain and be nice to work with for years.

Actually it's not Bullshit the reason she signed with WWE when WCW went under was to help her get into acting. That's no secret, her & Torrie bought a place in LA & were going to use the WWE to get into acting. It seems to have worked for Stacy but not Torrie. Stacy isn't exactly promoting the WWE. She rarely mentions the WWE & a lot of media outlets refer to her as a former WWE wrestler. Her contract is up soon & no one believes she'll sign an extension.