Author Topic: Sorry Ass Clippers Lose Again!!  (Read 933 times)

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
Sorry Ass Clippers Lose Again!!
« on: February 22, 2006, 11:44:33 PM »
thats 5 in a row. Clippers are just being the sorry clippers we all know em to be.

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: Sorry Ass Clippers Lose Again!!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 12:27:44 AM »
Clips       30-23
Lakers    27-26

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 10:24:01 AM »
 ^^^

Lakers = legendary future hall of fame coach phil jackson

Clips = elton brand

& lakers still dont have a better record

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 01:27:58 PM »
Clips       30-23
Lakers    27-26

Dude, you need to stop doing this. LOL. It's a slap in the face to ALL Laker fans...If you wanna personally diss him, go ahead, but don't make it seem as if the Clippers record actually indicates they're a better overall team. We all know that's not true. Spurs>>Dallas (record doesnt say so)...Lakers in playoffs>>Clippers in playoffs.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 02:01:21 PM »
Clips       30-23
Lakers    27-26

That must get your pussy all wet,huh? :camp: :camp:

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 12:09:20 AM »
Clips       30-23
Lakers    27-26

Dude, you need to stop doing this. LOL. It's a slap in the face to ALL Laker fans...If you wanna personally diss him, go ahead, but don't make it seem as if the Clippers record actually indicates they're a better overall team. We all know that's not true. Spurs>>Dallas (record doesnt say so)...Lakers in playoffs>>Clippers in playoffs.

didnt mean to hurt your feelings....

btw, u catch the game tonight?  ;)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006, 12:11:28 AM »
hahahah this addicted to the man beef will NEVER post in this thread again...fuckin chump :boohoo: :loser:  :psych:

addicted to the man beef ------------>  :-[ x 1,000,000

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006, 12:14:47 AM »
hahahah this addicted to the man beef will NEVER post in this thread again...fuckin chump :boohoo: :loser:  :psych:

addicted to the man beef ------------>  :-[ x 1,000,000

yeah, nuthin gets you back on track after a 5 game losing streak like a road game at Staples  ;D

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006, 12:27:46 AM »
technically they were @ home, but it didnt matter caus the whole joint was screamin MVP for Brand

you get a prop 4 bein the only person around to talk bball with (coincidence?? i think NOT!!!!!)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2006, 12:36:38 AM »
you get a prop 4 bein the only person around to talk bball with (coincidence?? i think NOT!!!!!)

whats funny about Karma, my Karma was at -30 before that "Mr81, I wish I was Kobe's Girl" dood came on here. Then he PM's me talkin about "post up some pics of naked bitches in the G-Spot, and youll stop losing Karma". LOL what a fag.

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2006, 10:04:15 AM »
Yea Clippers are still way better then the lakers anyday, persoanly i think Kobe is a dick i dont like the guys attidude

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2006, 01:34:07 PM »

whats funny about Karma, my Karma was at -30 before that "Mr81, I wish I was Kobe's Girl" dood came on here. Then he PM's me talkin about "post up some pics of naked bitches in the G-Spot, and youll stop losing Karma". LOL what a fag.

LMAO what a fcukin LOSER!!!!!

yea i feel u on that, my karma went down after i clowned mrs. kobe & addicted to the man beef numerous times

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2006, 10:20:39 AM »
Clips       30-23
Lakers    27-26

Yup...Lakers played like complete shit for all 48 minutes. Never had control of the tempo once. Tonnight vs. Boston should be different.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2006, 01:33:37 PM »
Clips       30-23
Lakers    27-26

Yup...Lakers played like complete shit for all 48 minutes. Never had control of the tempo once. Tonnight vs. Boston should be different.

yeah, the Clippers really shut em down.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2006, 01:52:48 PM »
Clips       30-23
Lakers    27-26

yeah, the Clippers really shut em down.

I don't think so, I think the Lakers shut themselves down. Because if they were playing like they did against Sacramento (who are a better defensive team), Clippers would definitely not have won...Did you even watch the game? I doubt you did...LOL