Author Topic: Sorry Ass Clippers Lose Again!!  (Read 940 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: Sorry Ass Clippers Lose Again!!
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2006, 07:44:06 AM »
Clips       30-23
Lakers    27-26

Dude, you need to stop doing this. LOL. It's a slap in the face to ALL Laker fans...If you wanna personally diss him, go ahead, but don't make it seem as if the Clippers record actually indicates they're a better overall team. We all know that's not true. Spurs>>Dallas (record doesnt say so)...Lakers in playoffs>>Clippers in playoffs.

didnt mean to hurt your feelings....

btw, u catch the game tonight?  ;)

Yup...Lakers played like complete shit for all 48 minutes. Never had control of the tempo once. Tonnight vs. Boston should be different.

yeah, the Clippers really shut em down.

I don't think so, I think the Lakers shut themselves down. Because if they were playing like they did against Sacramento (who are a better defensive team), Clippers would definitely not have won...Did you even watch the game? I doubt you did...LOL

my point is obvious. When the Lakers lose, you say its because THEY didnt play good. Not because the other team beat them. Quit acting like the Lakers are an elite team, theyre average. Half of the teams in the league are just BETTER then them, period. So when they lose to one of those teams....stop pretending its just because "we didnt play well tonight". When Detroit lost to the Hawks....they had the right to say "we didnt play well tonight". When the Lakers lose to a better team, in the Clippers....they just got beat.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2006, 10:22:17 AM »
Clips       30-23
Lakers    27-26

Dude, you need to stop doing this. LOL. It's a slap in the face to ALL Laker fans...If you wanna personally diss him, go ahead, but don't make it seem as if the Clippers record actually indicates they're a better overall team. We all know that's not true. Spurs>>Dallas (record doesnt say so)...Lakers in playoffs>>Clippers in playoffs.

Yup...Lakers played like complete shit for all 48 minutes. Never had control of the tempo once. Tonnight vs. Boston should be different.

I don't think so, I think the Lakers shut themselves down. Because if they were playing like they did against Sacramento (who are a better defensive team), Clippers would definitely not have won...Did you even watch the game? I doubt you did...LOL

my point is obvious. When the Lakers lose, you say its because THEY didnt play good. Not because the other team beat them. Quit acting like the Lakers are an elite team, theyre average. Half of the teams in the league are just BETTER then them, period. So when they lose to one of those teams....stop pretending its just because "we didnt play well tonight". When Detroit lost to the Hawks....they had the right to say "we didnt play well tonight". When the Lakers lose to a better team, in the Clippers....they just got beat.

But you miss the point. Everyone who has watched the Lakers this year will tell you the same. They kill themselves...We've lost so many close game that were in our hands, even yesterday vs. Boston was another case of that. Just stupid errors that are easily avoidable. It's just signs of inexperience, remember, we have a lot of young players...There are games when the Lakers simply get shut down, but most of the losses this year have NOT been like that...The Lakers are their own worst enemy...PeACe

youngmessnucca

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2006, 02:22:20 PM »
Brand was shitting on La in the 4th...Clippers have a far more complete team than the Lakers...If Odom was more consistent, they would be better

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2006, 05:15:48 PM »
Clips       30-23
Lakers    27-26

But you miss the point. Everyone who has watched the Lakers this year will tell you the same. They kill themselves...We've lost so many close game that were in our hands, even yesterday vs. Boston was another case of that. Just stupid errors that are easily avoidable. It's just signs of inexperience, remember, we have a lot of young players...There are games when the Lakers simply get shut down, but most of the losses this year have NOT been like that...The Lakers are their own worst enemy...PeACe

and my point is, on the other side of every loss....is a victory. The Spurs have the best record in the league in games decided by 5 or less points. Detroit is also in the top 3. Two of, if not the two best teams in the league. The teams they beat in close games, dont just BEAT themselves....they lose to a good team. The Lakers played a good team, the Clippers...and the Clippers just beat them. You guys probably HAVE had games where u beat yourselves...as every team has. But when youre not an elite team, just an average one...you cant chalk up every loss to "beating yourselves".

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2006, 10:52:42 AM »
Clips       30-23
Lakers    27-26

and my point is, on the other side of every loss....is a victory. The Spurs have the best record in the league in games decided by 5 or less points. Detroit is also in the top 3. Two of, if not the two best teams in the league. The teams they beat in close games, dont just BEAT themselves....they lose to a good team. The Lakers played a good team, the Clippers...and the Clippers just beat them. You guys probably HAVE had games where u beat yourselves...as every team has. But when youre not an elite team, just an average one...you cant chalk up every loss to "beating yourselves".

If the Clippers are a good team, then the Lakers aren't just an average team. Because Lakers are the better team when both teams play to full potential. Every loss isn't the Lakers beating themselves, that's true. But there have been so many games this year, more than any year I can remember, where the Lakers had the game in their hands and just killed themselves by making dumb and easily avoidable errors in the last minute or so...If you watched as many Laker games as you claim, you'd easily realize this. If you listen to the announcers, they even say the same thing. And I'm not just saying our announcers, I'm saying TNT, ESPN, ABC...Everyone sees it, the Lakers youth and lack of time together as a team has caused them to easily get distracted and make those simple mistakes that can be avoided. It can be worked out, it's just taking way longer than expected...PeACe

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2006, 11:11:33 AM »
facts:
clippers beat the lakers, without the starting center, as soon as he went out the game lamar odom started to become more aggressive taking it to the rim

clippers also beat the lakers without Cory Maggetti whom was averaging 20+ a game before he went out with an injury

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2006, 11:30:42 AM »
facts:
clippers beat the lakers, without the starting center, as soon as he went out the game lamar odom started to become more aggressive taking it to the rim

clippers also beat the lakers without Cory Maggetti whom was averaging 20+ a game before he went out with an injury

So? Lakers beat the Clippers WITH Kaman last time...And the Lakers are not the luckiest team when it comes to injuries, if you know what I mean...PeACe

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2006, 05:15:16 PM »
Cassell >>> Smush
Mobley << Kobe
Radmanovic < Odom (debatable)
Brand >>>>> Kwame
Kaman >> Mihm

Clippers Bench >>> Lakers Bench

clippers have the better squad, and they gel together better than the Lakers

my assessment: Clippers > Lakers

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2006, 09:15:19 AM »
Cassell >>> Smush
Mobley << Kobe
Radmanovic < Odom (debatable)
Brand >>>>> Kwame
Kaman >> Mihm

Clippers Bench >>> Lakers Bench

clippers have the better squad, and they gel together better than the Lakers

my assessment: Clippers > Lakers

OK... Odom vs. Radmanovic is definitely not debatable. Odom >>> Radmonivic. Radmonivic was begging for pt this year on the Sonics... Also Kobe >>> Anyone on Clippers roster. Phil Jackson >>> Mike Dunleavy. Clippers are obviously the more balanced team, but I think when both teams play to full potential, Lakers are better...I like the Clippers, but I don't like their chances in the playoffs...Lakers, well that's another story, I believe they can surprise...PeACe

PS...There's a greater difference between Kobe and Mobley than Smush and Cassell...LOL.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2006, 09:43:59 AM »
ill give it to u on the odom radmanovic, kobe better than any1 on the clippers team, phil jackson better than dunleavy (altho i didnt put it in my original post which woulda stated the same), clippers OBVS the more balanced team, but the Clippers in the playoffs WILL beat the lakers if they play eachother and that's where we both differ and it will stay that way until the playoffs come (no surprise)

Clippers have a better chance at beating the Top Western teams in the league than the Lakers do and that will also be shown in the playoffs

oh yeah and Grim Reaper (rookie that hasnt accomplished anything in the NBA) vs. Cassell (veteran with 2 championships) definately has a greater difference than Mobley (an offensive & defensive threat) vs. Kobe (best scorer in the league & defensive threat)

but thats your opinion vs. mine, you're obviously gonna defend your boys wen i give an extra > bcaus cassell has earned & deserved a lot more respect than the reaper has
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 09:48:32 AM by h cottie »

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2006, 10:09:39 AM »
ill give it to u on the odom radmanovic, kobe better than any1 on the clippers team, phil jackson better than dunleavy (altho i didnt put it in my original post which woulda stated the same), clippers OBVS the more balanced team, but the Clippers in the playoffs WILL beat the lakers if they play eachother and that's where we both differ and it will stay that way until the playoffs come (no surprise)

Clippers have a better chance at beating the Top Western teams in the league than the Lakers do and that will also be shown in the playoffs

oh yeah and Grim Reaper (rookie that hasnt accomplished anything in the NBA) vs. Cassell (veteran with 2 championships) definately has a greater difference than Mobley (an offensive & defensive threat) vs. Kobe (best scorer in the league)

but thats your opinion vs. mine, you're obviously gonna defend your boys wen i give an extra > bcaus cassell has deserved a lot more respect than the reaper has

LOL. You also made the difference between Kaman and Mihm the same as the difference between Kobe and Mobley...Kobe is in a league of his own, I thought that was undisputed?

Kobe: 35 PPG, 5.4 Reb, 4.7 APG, 1.8 SPG
Mobley: 16.7 PPG, 4.6 Reb, 3.4 APG, 1.2 SPG

Smush: 11.5 PPG, 3.2 RPG, 3.4 APG, 1.72 SPG
Cassell: 17.6 PPG, 3.8 RPG, 6.6 APG, 0.9 SPG

There should be no question as to which one is the bigger difference. Do you honestly think the Clippers rather trade Casell for Smush or Mobley for Kobe?...LOL. And the difference between Mihm and Kaman is definitely not the same. They're actually on the same level, with Kaman having the slighter edge...Kaman definitely has a brighter future, but currently, they play very similar...As to who has more chances in the playoffs, the Clippers don't really stand that great of a chance. They're currently a 5th seed. I also believe theyll end the season as the 5th seeded team. That means they play either Dallas or San Antonio. We ALL know how slim the Clippers chances would be vs. those 2 teams, especially in the playoffs...Also, when it comes to playoffs, experience REALLY matters, way more than the regular season. Especially experience within the coaching staff, because they run everything...On top of that, having an established superstar who's experienced it all and knows what to do in certain playoff situations is a huge advantage...Lakers are barely a few games behind the Clippers, and this is in regular season...Everyone knows Phil Jackson teams ALWAYS step it up in the playoffs, so I think their chances should be a lot better...PeACe

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2006, 10:46:53 AM »
aight dawg, i didnt really mean too take it far with the >>>'s and all that, it was just a way for me to compare what i thought the players values are now and in the future. but you gave your views on it and i respect it. altho i may disagree, i do respect it caus i kno ur not just pullin it out of ur ass

im not sayin that the Clippers are gna take it far in the playoffs, i predict that they get bumped in the 1st round, especially if they face dallas/san antonio. i also predict that the lakers wud get bumped in the 1st round, especially if they face dallas/antonio/phoenix UNLESS they play denver. i think we all agree that dallas, antonio, and phoenix are the top teams in the West and have the best chance of makin it to the finals

IMHO at this time, this is wat my stance on the Western Conference Playoffs if it started today.

Phoenix > SA > Dallas > Clips > LA > Denver > Memphis > NO/OKC

this is undoubtably debateable and my views may change as the season goes further, but at this time, this is honestly what i believe the rankings are.

let the debating begin.....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2006, 11:05:11 AM »
Good. It's your opinion and I'm glad we could agree to disagree...We'll see how it plays out though...PeACe