Author Topic: The Whole Game & 50 Cent Beef Is My Fault-Henchman  (Read 1302 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: The Whole Game & 50 Cent Beef Is My Fault-Henchman
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2006, 05:15:46 PM »
I dont want game to be as big as 50
i like game now but if he goes commercial it wil suck

every artist that puts out an album for money is commercial.
In other words, every artist that puts out an album is commerical. Cause there arn't any artist who don't put out albums for money.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2006, 10:14:35 AM »
We all knew that 50 was a jealous bitch. Although I think that Game never wanted to be a G Unit groupie either way.

Jome

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2006, 01:57:35 PM »
We all knew that 50 was a jealous bitch. Although I think that Game never wanted to be a G Unit groupie either way.

All Game ever wanted in his life was to be a G-Unit groupie, he was the biggest cheerleader in G-Unit ever.
Why else would he say "G-Unit is the modern day N.W.A.", call Banks a lyrical genius killing everything out there, Yayo a raw beast on the mic (wtf !!??!!!), Buck the amazing lyrical nigga from the South, compare 50 to god, the first nigga in rap history to take down a whole label and whatnot ? He screamed G-Unit more than the rest compared.

The "Bitch Boy" track with Spider/Buck incorporating the Game quotes is hilarious.. they didn't even have to rap on the track, the Game quotes are self-explanatory.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2006, 02:00:52 PM »

All Game ever wanted in his life was to be a G-Unit groupie, he was the biggest cheerleader in G-Unit ever.
Why else would he say "G-Unit is the modern day N.W.A.", call Banks a lyrical genius killing everything out there, Yayo a raw beast on the mic (wtf !!??!!!), Buck the amazing lyrical nigga from the South, compare 50 to god, the first nigga in rap history to take down a whole label and whatnot ? He screamed G-Unit more than the rest compared.

The "Bitch Boy" track with Spider/Buck incorporating the Game quotes is hilarious.. they didn't even have to rap on the track, the Game quotes are self-explanatory.

Aint that the truth!

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2006, 04:38:51 PM »

well of course if you are part of the click, then you say shit like that. Why the hell do you think 50 cent said in one song "I'm sorry you don't have Game's hot flow" (I'm So Sorry I think is the name of the song), Buck said "you ain't a blood like Game", Lloyd Banks compared the Game to Big Daddy Kane, and a bunch of other similar shit like that. Funny because now they are now dissing the shit out of each other. It's funny because when rappers like yukmouth and buddens were dissing the game, nobody in G-Unit really said anything that had his back. But as soon as 50 goes at Nas, G-unit jumps on Game's dick for not riding with them, when he had explicitly said that he doesn't diss legends from the beginnning of his career.....

you could have told game wasn't really part of g-unit like buck and banks tho, and the henchman interview makes it self explanatory.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2006, 06:53:42 PM »

u mean u dont be the lead cheerleader of gunit? lol my bad i couldnt resist, i see what u sayin though but that was the point of why game said what he said, he was thinking of himself when he said all that shit.......fact is both game and 50 made mistakes, to many ppl to quik to choose a "side"

Jome

« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2006, 07:42:05 PM »
well of course if you are part of the click, then you say shit like that. Why the hell do you think 50 cent said in one song "I'm sorry you don't have Game's hot flow" (I'm So Sorry I think is the name of the song), Buck said "you ain't a blood like Game", Lloyd Banks compared the Game to Big Daddy Kane, and a bunch of other similar shit like that. Funny because now they are now dissing the shit out of each other. It's funny because when rappers like yukmouth and buddens were dissing the game, nobody in G-Unit really said anything that had his back. But as soon as 50 goes at Nas, G-unit jumps on Game's dick for not riding with them, when he had explicitly said that he doesn't diss legends from the beginnning of his career.....

you could have told game wasn't really part of g-unit like buck and banks tho, and the henchman interview makes it self explanatory.

Well, I don't care about all of that, I simply proved this conclusion wrong:

Although I think that Game never wanted to be a G Unit groupie either way.

u mean u dont be the lead cheerleader of gunit?

Ha, you the Baby G replacement today ?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2006, 07:51:57 PM »
aint nobody here need a replacement son, everyone already got they position......now dont be gettin late for those gunit cheerleading rehearsals..........lol

aight im done, no mo hatin from me!......