Author Topic: Doctors Advocate Droppin the same day as Ice Cubes CD  (Read 1156 times)

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Doctors Advocate Droppin the same day as Ice Cubes CD
« on: February 27, 2006, 03:09:56 PM »
both are droppin on june 6th

thats kind of gay since both are tight artists on the west that would be tight if they got diffrent days to drop on i wonder if there is gonna be a feud after someone outsells someone what do you guys think ?

Paul

Re: Doctors Advocate Droppin the same day as Ice Cubes CD
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 03:12:03 PM »
i can see ice cubes album overshining games, but hopefully ther will be some healthy competition to get these west coast artists to get some fire in ther bellys
funkyfreshintheflesh

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 03:16:27 PM »
Game will be pushed back like everyone on Interscope, so I don't think it will be a problem.

I don't think there will be any bad blood between the 2 because they were even talking about working on each others albums (though that was a while back). Plus I don't think either of them is seeking any (new) beef.  But one of them should move there date a week ahead/behind just so they both have a better chance at their albums' debuting at #1.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 03:19:13 PM »
Neither will drop on that date.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 03:29:24 PM »
Cube's new album is gonna be absolute fire from what we've heard so far.

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 03:35:06 PM »
At least 1 of the dates will change b4 then.
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 03:37:15 PM »
June 6th is my 23rd birthday.  Can't wait!!!!!!! 8)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006, 04:01:39 PM »

word, thats the most official release date for both right now

Mygla

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2006, 04:13:49 PM »
I don't think there will be any bad blood between the 2 because they were even talking about working on each others albums (though that was a while back). Plus I don't think either of them is seeking any (new) beef.  But one of them should move there date a week ahead/behind just so they both have a better chance at their albums' debuting at #1.

neither of them (at least not Game) has got shit to say when it comes to the release date, so any bad blood would be retarded...

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2006, 04:29:54 PM »
no way game and cube will beef, it just sucks that both will come out the same day, because this means that one will outshine the other... :'(

I'm pretty sure game's album might get pushed back, but he has been touting the release date several times, and he tends to stick with it, seeing as how JAN 18 ended up being the release date for his album.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2006, 05:00:22 PM »

word, thats the most official release date for both right now

Yeah...I NEVER believe release dates that are anything more than a month and a half away.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2006, 05:17:43 PM »
Game recently said on MTV that he's dropping June 6, to make it like "666"... June 6, 2006 so play off the Doctors Advocate title. Sounds like a dope idea, but I doubt his record is dropping that soon. It took nearly 2 years for the Documentary to be completed.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2006, 06:19:01 PM »
I DEFINITELY don't see Game droppin anytime this year, let alone in June. U saw how The Doc got pushed back from October to January

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2006, 06:32:28 PM »
I DEFINITELY don't see Game droppin anytime this year, let alone in June. U saw how The Doc got pushed back from October to January

word and that was after we joint for the album, at first they was talkin about march, then some shit like june, then august, october, november, january..........its just buzz.........like 50 cent, as soon as he heard about game being xxl number 1 most anticipated for 2006.........gues who gotta release date......50......why? cuz he dont want game to get buzz......50 aint got no album ready yet to, i dont need to give proof, we all know.......niggaz gettin way to predictable, imma wait till we hear some real shit before we get excited about release dates........look at busta, the nigga still dont know when he droppin and he gotta single out

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2006, 06:54:22 PM »
Supposedly Game's album is already done, so i guess its all up to dre to mix it/interscope to give the go.

According to a 50 cent interview, it took them 1 week to write 6 hits from the documentary..(which means 50 cent probably wrote a few hooks/helped Game with a few hooks....and those songs were higher, church for thugs, special, how we do, hate it or love it, and westside story)...so I guess it does sound feasible for THE DOCTOR'S ADVOCATE to be done by now, since its been in the works for over a yr now. Damn I'm seriously hoping it has some bangers, especially some solid DRE input.