Author Topic: Chaotic Interview with www.thadogghouse.com  (Read 129 times)

4five

• Lil Geezy
Chaotic Interview with www.thadogghouse.com
« on: February 27, 2006, 04:32:40 PM »
Chaotic Interview with www.thadogghouse.com

Firstly, congratulations on getting to the finals of the DPGC Idol competition. How does it feel to have made it this far, and have a chance of becoming the next DPGC member?

Ahh man it feels great man..This is the oppurtunity of a lifetime, I have been such a big fan of DPGC and their movement my whole life.....Its like a dream come true..real talk..

Tell us a little about your background: where you were born, where you grew up, etc.

Well, I was born in San Jose, California..an area called Flickenger Park..I moved to The Washington DC area back in 1995 and have been here ever since..I actually consider both places home...Both areas have provided me the necessary tools to add integrity to my raps..San Jose is West Coast to the fullest..Gangs, Lowriders, Strips and Beautiful Wheater - DC is live, The tightest parties, Ballers, Beautiful Women and Dangerous Streets!

When did you first decide that you wanted to become a rapper? And who were your influences growing up?

Ive always been into rap..my first memories involve rap..I remember I had to get my mom to goto Star Records in San Jose to buy me the first NWA tape..I was like 6-7 years old..My favorit song was Panic Zone! Istarted rappin  bout 10 years ago..it didnt get real serious til bout 5 years ago..My influences are Snoop, NWA, Dogg Pound, TI, Jay Z, Tech9ne, BIG, Pac...and San Quinn..he is my favorite right now!!

As far as the DPGC Idol competition goes, what have your experiences been like so far?

Man, I cant even put it in words..Just say that I have gained knowledge, respect, notoriety and most importantly life long friends who I consider family..Shout out to the idols..The world  should consider us now "DPGC The Next Generation"

What do you think separates you from the other finalists?

We all have our differances..but I guess the more important question would be what similarities we have..See we are all for DPGC..We come to the table with hunger and humbleness..The world can consider this a contest..We consider it a movement...We are The Next Generation..and what that means to the people is a continuance of that G'd up music..Daz, Snoop, Kurupt and The Rest of the DPGC have been doing this for 20 years...Hopefully one day they can kick their feet up knowing the fans will still be provided by music manifested from the countless hours they put into creating it...thus the name "Next Generation"!

Lastly, do you have anything you'd like to say to all the DPG fans out there?

Be on the look out..There is a storm on the Horizon and its coming soon to take over this whole entire game..visit the sites reguraly and keep supportin DPGC..feel free to reach out to me personally on my space www.myspace.com/illahalf  to hear music and share your thoughts with me..I promise Ill respond..also reach out to my partners DPGC - Next Generation on myspace www.myspace.com/dpgcnextgeneration   ..We were formed out of the DPG Idol competion and are on a daily grind to provide the world with the hottest music possible..2006 is the year of DPGC..trust me..There is a DPGC Reunion album coming, Kurupts Solo album, Daz's Solo Album, Soopafly, The Next Generation..its bout to be on!!..Also before I go shouts out to San Jose, CA, DC, MD, VA..The whole fuckin UK! We need to be out there with yall! Peace

mauzip

Re: Chaotic Interview with www.thadogghouse.com
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 04:37:39 PM »
hmm, I've seen that design before :D

there's another Chaotic interview @ http://www.hoodstars.net/interviews/01-06-chaotic.shtml too
^^they interviewed 4 of those dpgc idols