Author Topic: why the bay gettin no love from the board?  (Read 1121 times)

Don Seer

Re: why the bay gettin no love from the board?
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2002, 09:07:33 AM »
lol.. you want nino banned?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nino_Brown

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2002, 09:24:52 AM »
Hes Just A Wind Up Merchant - Trust Me!

:D

I STICK MY MY "OPINION"!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont happen to enjoy listening to overwieght old ugly black MCs from the bay area speaking/sprawling on a mic.

The last yay area cds I came across were:

B.A. aka Bart from 3x krazy
Cellski, Mafia Moves
JT & Tha Gamblza Know About It

they all suck, so boring, MCs with no talent & only bay peeps are gonna check for them, unless ur a cyber crip............no "hip hop" fan OFFLINE from UK / NY is gonna be checking for that SHIT. FACT CAUSE ITS PANTS

If you want to talk about tight WestCoast HipHop, you should check for Lexicons, Mad Child and Prevail, Ugly Duckling (Long Beachs finest), Kam etc, 4 Life Records, DJ Quik & them, Casual (anything from Hiero Imperium) the legendary  Freestyle Fellowship........ the list goes on

THATS WESTCOAST HIPHOP WANKER!!!!!!! NOT TWATS GLORIFYING GOLD RINGS, YAY AREA CHUBBY CUNTS WHO CANT GET A MAJOR...... BUT WHY TALK ABOUT THAT ON A FORUM WITH 90% EUROPEANS WHO LUV SNOOP & MAINSTREAM ACTS....

SO AXLE & ALL YOU OTHER ONLINE GANG BANGERS KEEP LOOKING COOL ONLINE & BANGING THAT GANGSTER CRAP OOPS RAP........DPGC 4 LIFE CUZZ

FUCK OFF TO SICNESS.CUM OR WOTEVER

Nino_Brown

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2002, 09:38:48 AM »
Another thing that is bullshit, I cant think which but I heard a BAY AREA record last year & it was still 80% about Drugs, Murder, Fucked your bitch etc.

That is childish "Im too wack to make a real record" people.

Mainstream music will always be better than the shit your refering to.

gFuNkA

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2002, 09:39:05 AM »
why the fuck y´all acting like little kids with that "ONLINE GANG BANGERS" shit and all that....i thought this is a forum to post opinions/infos etc. and respect each other. every good topic ends with this damn "kidding" comments...  >:( >:(

Nino_Brown

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2002, 09:54:02 AM »
why the fuck y´all acting like little kids with that "ONLINE GANG BANGERS" shit and all that....i thought this is a forum to post opinions/infos etc. and respect each other. every good topic ends with this damn "kidding" comments...    

I stated an opinion, but...

If someone HTML Drive-bys me, I'll attack back. Like Crooked I says, "SAT ON THA PC NOW LETS GO BANG, BULLET PROOF NAVIGATER IN A FAKE DEATHROW CHAIN, IM ON WCCC KEEPING IT GANGSTER LIKE SOME TENNIS SHOES" HAHAHAHA

gFuNkA

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2002, 10:00:53 AM »

I stated an opinion, but...

If someone HTML Drive-bys me, I'll attack back. Like Crooked I says, "SAT ON THA PC NOW LETS GO BANG, BULLET PROOF NAVIGATER IN A FAKE DEATHROW CHAIN, IM ON WCCC KEEPING IT GANGSTER LIKE SOME TENNIS SHOES" HAHAHAHA

you can attack over a dope beat with hard-hitting raps...but not over a keyboard  ;)

S.J

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2002, 10:17:40 AM »
There are alot of talented rappers in the bay area, most are underated and better than the wack mainstream rappers. It is not just about drugs, murder etc. Why dont you try listening to Mac Mall, Andre Nickatina, San Quinn, Ray Luv, X Raided, C-Bo, E-40, Spice 1, Celly Cel, Dru Down, Dubee, Cougnut, Richie Rich, Messy Marv, Young Droop, Guce, Woodie, Laroo, Marvaless, Seagram, Rappin Ron, Ant Diddley Dog, Young Lay, Hollow Tip, Pizzo, EA Ski, Mac Dre, Saafir, Dangerous Dame, RBL Posse and alot more.

Don't Hate
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

gFuNkA

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2002, 10:22:23 AM »
There are alot of talented rappers in the bay area, most are underated and better than the wack mainstream rappers. It is not just about drugs, murder etc. Why dont you try listening to Mac Mall, Andre Nickatina, San Quinn, Ray Luv, X Raided, C-Bo, E-40, Spice 1, Celly Cel, Dru Down, Dubee, Cougnut, Richie Rich, Messy Marv, Young Droop, Guce, Woodie, Laroo, Marvaless, Seagram, Rappin Ron, Ant Diddley Dog, Young Lay, Hollow Tip, Pizzo, EA Ski, Mac Dre, Saafir, Dangerous Dame, RBL Posse and alot more.

Don't Hate

Word...and welcome S.J....every1 peep his site as he got a lot of informations about the Bay.

Nino_Brown

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2002, 10:29:26 AM »
you can attack over a dope beat with hard-hitting raps...but not over a keyboard  

hahaha yea ok ill do a song just to diss some forum kid

MC Cup of Tea -  "Fucc Ya HD Up"

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2002, 11:56:57 AM »

whats crackin yall... i represent tha yay area!!(peep my signature)

i got a lil bay knowledge, too, if u nee the 411 holla!!

i dont know why nobody trying to hear the bay. the biggest reason is cuz its an independant scene out here. but dont get it twisted we bring some heat!!

mac dre, mac mall, e-40, mossie, jt tha bigga figga, san quinn, young cellski, spice 1, luniz, levetti, c-bo,rbl posse, richie rich, b-legit......

I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2002, 11:59:36 AM »
the reason why i think the bay area doesn't get as much love as the southern cali people is because for one just about 100% of the people here were raised up on the old deathrow music ,and basically branched out from that chain.

Another reason why i think is that bay area rappers frown upon being on the radio....i think that's stupid but that's what they're about, keeping it in their neighborhood and general area, so their music doesn't really spread. Plus 90% of this board is from another country or whole other region far away from not only the bay but from california as a whole as well

not to bash any bay area rap or nothin since like half of my westcoast collection is from the bay...but the bay doesn' really have that many stand out or classic albums. They have alot of good and pretty good albums but nothing on the level really of lets say dogg food or safe and sound....they do have 2pac's albums but 2pac's whole sound has really always been s. cali rather than bay area

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2002, 12:02:01 PM »
The Bay is MADLY “under-talked” about on this board, but its OK, cuz this aint a Bay Area board.  The Bay area scene would truthfully shit on most of you Pop, East coast dick ridin marks.  The problem with this board is consistency.  Ya’ll, simply don’t know how to stay down.

Bay Area artist's pioneered the independent hustle game and has always remained creative.  This board is an L.A. Gangsta rap / Slightly Pop (check all the Nas, and R Kelly threads...etc) type of board.  I’m not hatin cuz I enjoy being here.  I really do.  

But I go to the Bay Area Rap Talk or 91 Siccness when I need some real West coast representation.  They keep it real.  Yall niggaz talk dat West coast shit but in reality, most of you are down with whatever’s HOT.  Proof is in all the East coast and R&B threads that appear on this board.  This board it tight, but for the real West coast underground info and dope Bay area scans, I go to 91 Siccness.  

Ax.

i feel ya alex f... ive been checkin b.a.r.t for yearz, these folks dont know about tha bay mayn, they just dont know
  bay luv!!
I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2002, 12:17:24 PM »
the reason why i think the bay area doesn't get as much love as the southern cali people is because for one just about 100% of the people here were raised up on the old deathrow music ,and basically branched out from that chain.

Word!, yeah when i was a kid and all, my cousins always bumped snoop, dre, death row shit, and thats what i got into it cause ....what you said, lol..anyways word

but still, i love bay area shit, they got some tight ass shit, it wouldnt be cali without the bay and when i say bay i mean all of northern cali, richie rich, brotha lynch, too short, nikatina, 11-5, all tight as fuck

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2002, 12:28:14 PM »
plus i think the homie tha7th got love fo the bay too.

4 sho.......I Am tha Bay........ ;D, jk

But I live in South Frisco, and Bay Area muzic is 60% of tha shit I listen to.

GET SOME ANDRE NICKATINA , if  you want some bay area shit
hes fucking nuts.

I agree 110%, If ya wanna know wat Bay Area's bout, Listen 2 some Dre Dog aka Andre Nickatina........I met dat fool last year, He's even tighter in real life.........<<Funny Mofo.

LOL @ GFUNKA..........stop postin dat slob shit.

And a Big Fuck U goes out 2 SHAKIRA. LOL @ u dont know wat 2 listen 2..........Mafia Moves? Cmon.........Listen 2 tha real shit before u judge.

they do have 2pac's albums but 2pac's whole sound has really always been s. cali rather than bay area

Bay Area dont got a particular sound.......
There's all kinds of different styles except some Oakland and Hayward rappers which sound alike, but they suck anyway.......
I mean look at Brotha Lynch and all tha Siccness Muzicc members, They all sound MidWestern......

In conclusion Bay Area raps is Bump in tha truck type of shit and it will never be commercial b/c its like a big family, If someone sells out he will get hated on.........
But It's Raw hip hop from tha roots of tha streets, aint no one takin dat away.........Independent Capital of tha world.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Nino_Brown

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2002, 12:34:30 PM »
mac dre, mac mall, e-40, mossie, jt tha bigga figga, san quinn, young cellski, spice 1, luniz, levetti, c-bo,rbl posse, richie rich, b-legit......

Luniz, e-40, richie rich. back in the day especially these acts were hype, Richs last effort sucked major dick.

The rest is pure boring.

Best Of Both Worlds
Montel Jordan
Brandy

3 new CDs to cop, fuck the corny shit.