Author Topic: why the bay gettin no love from the board?  (Read 1125 times)

S.J

Re: why the bay gettin no love from the board?
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2002, 12:41:48 PM »
...but the bay doesn' really have that many stand out or classic albums. They have alot of good and pretty good albums but nothing on the level really of lets say dogg food or safe and sound....they do have 2pac's albums but 2pac's whole sound has really always been s. cali rather than bay area

I think there are alot of stand out albums from the bay like:

Mac Dre - Young Black Brotha The Album
Ray Luv - Forever Hustlin
Young Lay - Black N Dangerous
Dre Dog - I Hate You With A Passion
Seagram - Reality Check
Rappin Ron & Ant Diddley Dog - Bad N Fluenz
RBL Posse - Ruthless By Law
Spice 1 - Amerikkas Nightmare
C-Bo - Tales From The Crypt
Cellski - Mr Predicter
Brotha Lynch Hung - Season Of Da Siccness
X Raided - Psycho Active
Mac Mall - Untouchable
Mac Mall - Illegal Business?
Celly Cel - Killa Kali
3X Krazy - Stackin Chips
I.M.P - Back In The Days

I give all of these 9 /10 or more
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2002, 12:46:39 PM »
yeah like i said they have alot of good albums that average 3.5 mics...BUT there's no and i repeat no REAL 5 mic worthy bay area album

i'm not hating and like i said half of my westcoast cd's came from the bay, but i'm stating the truth here, nothing from the bay really is 5 mic worthy besides 2pac which is more southern cali sounding than anything

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2002, 03:54:14 PM »

fa all y all that aint tryin to hear tha bay... go and download mac mall-some more of it.. and tell me how it is
I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2002, 03:59:57 AM »
what the fuck does that nino-bitch actually
know about bay area rap.........
"Luniz, e-40, richie rich. back in the day especially these acts were hype, Richs last effort sucked major dick. "-nino-bitch

the bay has some tight rappers that you probaly never heard of bitch so shut your ass up....
you probaly mad cause you cant get any rare shit and tagg it.....
hahahahaha....
AXLE said it best...."GOD DAMN YOU SUCK YOU TRICK AS BITCH.  FUCKIN SHAKIRA BULLSHIT.  ."

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2002, 05:01:14 AM »

:D

I STICK MY MY "OPINION"!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont happen to enjoy listening to overwieght old ugly black MCs from the bay area speaking/sprawling on a mic.

The last yay area cds I came across were:

B.A. aka Bart from 3x krazy
Cellski, Mafia Moves
JT & Tha Gamblza Know About It

they all suck, so boring, MCs with no talent & only bay peeps are gonna check for them, unless ur a cyber crip............no "hip hop" fan OFFLINE from UK / NY is gonna be checking for that SHIT. FACT CAUSE ITS PANTS

If you want to talk about tight WestCoast HipHop, you should check for Lexicons, Mad Child and Prevail, Ugly Duckling (Long Beachs finest), Kam etc, 4 Life Records, DJ Quik & them, Casual (anything from Hiero Imperium) the legendary  Freestyle Fellowship........ the list goes on

THATS WESTCOAST HIPHOP WANKER!!!!!!! NOT TWATS GLORIFYING GOLD RINGS, YAY AREA CHUBBY CUNTS WHO CANT GET A MAJOR...... BUT WHY TALK ABOUT THAT ON A FORUM WITH 90% EUROPEANS WHO LUV SNOOP & MAINSTREAM ACTS....

SO AXLE & ALL YOU OTHER ONLINE GANG BANGERS KEEP LOOKING COOL ONLINE & BANGING THAT GANGSTER CRAP OOPS RAP........DPGC 4 LIFE CUZZ

FUCK OFF TO SICNESS.CUM OR WOTEVER

Yea, well.. Whatever Shakira.  Try using the same name at least twice and then holla at me.  I don’t have to hide behind no bullshit names to give my opinion.  EVERYBODY KNOWS ME BY AXLE OR KEVIN.  I make my statements and stand by them.

My opinion stays!!!  You aint West coast.. I’m West coast!  You aint LA..  I'M LA.  I’m BORN AND RAISED!!!  I aint no net banger.  I’m a grown man.  But if you must know..

In 1986, I was hangin in the Jungles, Black P Stones, WS Jungle Stones, Blood.  I aint bangin, but I’ve done my share when it COUNTED.  Flamed up from head to toe at age 15 and 16.  I know all the OGz.  Blast, Bam, T-Spoon, D-Red, Bee Bop, OG Fat Rat and Lil Fat Rat... OGz are in their 30z now!!!You cant see me.  

I'm 30 year old.. you little BOY!!!  90016.... 21310... you cant see my streets.  Sellin other peoples music and you aint never seen they block!  That's bitch made!

You can’t say that you ever attended a Fresh Fest show at the Fab Forum in Inglewood California (1984) have you?  Have you ever been to an original Uncle Jams Army Show, LIVE in Los Angeles???  NO!!!  Have you ever listened to 1580 KDAY when it was poppin or attended the world famous Palladium in Hollywood???  NO!!!  Mix Masters show????  NO!!!!!

You can’t even imagine how it was back in 86 nor could you hang, so fuck off.

So your little comment from overseas doesn’t fade me.  You and your crew don’t do shit but talk about it!!  Try bein about it for a change!!!!

check one of my last post for additional realness!!!

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=general;action=display;num=1012115583;start=12

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2002, 05:28:57 AM »
If you want to talk about tight WestCoast HipHop, you should check for Lexicons, Mad Child and Prevail, Ugly Duckling (Long Beachs finest), Kam etc, 4 Life Records, DJ Quik & them, Casual (anything from Hiero Imperium) the legendary  Freestyle Fellowship........ the list goes on

Oh yea, and how the hell can you go around using terms like "Legendary" when discribing West coast artists... When all you do is bootleg, tag and sell artist's music?  That's aint no kinda love for the West.  So quit actin like you really appreciate music from the West.  You appreciate shit like Craig David and Shakira.  You're ripping off these, so called "Legendary" artists.. switchin up names every other day, and calling yourself down!  

Basically, "Be down or get from around!"

Have  you ever been to The Legendary GOOD LIFE BAR on Crenshaw and Exposition to see The Freestyle Fellowship live back in 1991 on Thursdays before they where signed?  What about Rass Kass before he was signed????  

NOOOOOO!!  Have you ever seen Mikah 9 live???? NNNNOOOOOO  Dont talk to me about The Fellowship.  

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2002, 07:52:21 AM »
wait, ugly duckling is from tha lbc???
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren

S.G.V.

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2002, 07:09:54 AM »
Freestyle Fellowhip and the whole Blowdian Squad are some of the best EMCEEs in the game...dont sleep on that AFTERLIFE shit....oh yea and i got a lot of love for the bay...E-40, Too Short, X-Raided, C-Bo, 3xKrazy, Gamblaz, Lil Beau, Mosse, Triple Beam, Dru Down, RBL, Billy Bavgate, Mob Figgaz, Money B, Mac Mall, Mac Dre, San Quinn, Messy Marv, Ant Banks, Captain Save A Hoe, 4-Tay, B-Legit, 187 Fac now DenGee, Spice 1, Luniz, Young Droop, Lunisicc, Guce, Lynch, Sicx, COS, Tall Can, Hyst, Killa Tay, Lil Ki, Mad Max, Phats Bossi(well i think hes from the bay) and i could go on and on and on......

Nino_Brown

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2002, 09:28:40 AM »
Axle mate, I aint questioning your knowledge about rap music, im sorry you went through the trouble of writing all that to prove to me you know your shit.

I also stick by my opinion = 99% OF BAY AREA RAP IS CORNY/WACK AS FUCK.

and yes I enjoy listening to Craig David & Shakira.

If you spent more time with a woman instead of your FTP you wouldnt be like this.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2002, 10:25:39 AM »
"Puffs The Man"

hahaha.. wow you're such a  joke, Mr. Nin.. opps I meant to say, Mr. bootlegga Brown!

Let me refer everyone to one of your latest posts which pretty much speaks for itself (yourself, rather!!!)  

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=general;action=display;num=1015215464

No life.. wow..OK!   no girl.. wow.. OK!  If you say so Mr. Bootlegga Brown.  My girl.. well I must admit.. that would be my little daughter..  and my life, well.. that would be my job.. My past time.. well that would be my hobby of researching and purchasing hot West Coast music.

(seeing as how I'm a full time, full benefits employee of Mr. Bill Gates, BITCH!!!)

Click here for details Mr. Bootlegga.. hahaha.. You aint holdin shit down like this 30 year old VET!

www.microsoft.com / www.gatesfoundation.org

Nuff said Mr. Bootlegga Brown!!  hahahaha.. You keep dishonoring yourself by bootlegging other peoples hard work.  I'll keep doin my thang with the FTP which allows me to share and promote the artists that I feel desearve sales.  I share with pretty much all who keep it real and understand that indie artist need support.  People who buy OG'z like me.  

Unlike yourself, I've never been a dick about sharing music, because I realize that I am a fan of this shit and that my job isnt in the music business but rather in the tech industry.  Again, I'm one of the fans.. not to be confused with the artists.

Axle "21310" Fohley

P.S.
That's what I devote my time too Mr. Booty Brown.  Studying my career, focusing on updating Certs (CCNA, MCSE,) Being a father to my little girl.. etc.

You aint shit little boy.  Keep selling other peoples music.  Cuz I guess you must need the money.  Me on the other hand, I have a career which provides me with enough cash to not have to steal from others.  Bitch!
~Theodore Roosevelt

Nino_Brown

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2002, 10:52:13 AM »
Unlike yourself, I've never been a dick about sharing music, because I realize that I am a fan of this shit and that my job isnt in the music business but rather in the tech industry.

You dont share music, you bootleg it, rip to mp3 & give to every internet nerd sat in mirc.

I dont share because the music I have in my possesion is half the time music that you & any other fucker will never hear. Ive uploaded enough music over the past years & its still getting re-used (Smokin Tha Bud, Inside Out, Cant C Us etc) on other peoples sites. Shame you will never have the untagged CDQ versions.

Why the fuck am i reading this site
Bill Gates Announces Foundation Visit to Africa with Carter Center

Goodnite.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2002, 11:05:21 AM »
Another thing that is bullshit, I cant think which but I heard a BAY AREA record last year & it was still 80% about Drugs, Murder, Fucked your bitch etc.

That is childish "Im too wack to make a real record" people.

Mainstream music will always be better than the shit your refering to.

Sure.. if your taking the lyrics serious.  Music is entertainment.  This is a hobby.  Like a movie.. The actors dont go home and do what they did in the movie.  They are actors.  Rappers.. are in the same catagory.  We love Pac, because he was believable.  He wasn't like that in reall life.  Example, we wouldn't want anyone else playing the role of Terminator except Arnold Schwarzenegger's, why? Because he was believable.  Music isnt meant to be taken seriously, Stupid ass!

Ax
~Theodore Roosevelt

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2002, 12:12:41 PM »

Luniz, e-40, richie rich. back in the day especially these acts were hype, Richs last effort sucked major dick.

The rest is pure boring.

Best Of Both Worlds
Montel Jordan
Brandy

3 new CDs to cop, fuck the corny shit.

you deserved to be slapped with that nonsense!! :-/

best of both worlds is garbage... id rather listen to a master p album any day before i listen to best of both worlds. with 9 songs soundin like fiesta. montell jordan and brandy aint got shit to do with shit ???. you are one random as turkey!
I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

Nino_Brown

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2002, 12:12:46 PM »
Sure.. if your taking the lyrics serious.  Music is entertainment.  

True WestCoast artists/lyricists like Planet Asia, Mystic, Rass Kass, Rakaa, Evidence and Babu ETC would slaughter you for saying that, its not true. You dumb asshole.

I dont know about those Fake, Fat, Wannabee Puffy MCs 90% out in the bay (NOT ALL OF THE BAY....... STRAY RECORDS, AZEEEM ETC KEEP IT REAL).

In NEW YORK if your lyrics arnt on point, your finnished.

Dont reply, your another westcoast eastsideup banged out online CuzZZ arnt you.

Idiot.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2002, 12:29:29 PM »
Shakira pleeeeez.......U have no idea.......How tha fuck u judgin tha bay when u got no idea bout wat tha bay is all about?

Come out here 4 vacation and ill teach u wat its all about......

Dont forget yur pad......

P.S.....When I say u got no idea, u really dont, ur stereotyping all tha gangsta shit u be hearing from tha bay?
And dont talk about real......cuz 90% of em are real......
And how u gonna say they dont give a fuck bout world issues?
U heard of The Coup? U heard of African Nation Ent.?

Aiight plzzz think before u speak.......ur forgiven this time

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!