Author Topic: XZIBIT  (Read 591 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: XZIBIT
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2006, 05:38:59 PM »
I remember when X first came out with a couple of dope albums that got critical acclaim but did not even go GOLD...He hooked up with Dre, got to be on the Up In Smoke tour, rap with Em, Snoop and his two albums combined sold around 1.5  to 2 million copies. What's funny is that even on this board THE HATERS did not like the way Dre changed X's style. Of course X was stuck on Columbia Records at the time but Dre's style and production were all over the two albums. AFter the second CD only went gold, THE HATERS got their wish and X moved on and did his own thing and now Dre has probably moved on as well. The sad thing is that X will probably NEVER see even gold again without Dre and Dre is now much to busy to give X the time he would need. I guess all the X fans who criticized him for working with Dre and Aftermath are happy now. SAS is a loooong way from Dre, Em and Aftermath. Bottom line is that X should never have stopped working with Dre. Not only are his fans not hearing his music as much but also, I'm sure X is feeling it in his wallet as well. 

Word.

I never understood the hate Xzibit got when he hooked up with Dre. Well the haters got their wish unfortunately.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels