Author Topic: XZIBIT  (Read 590 times)

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
XZIBIT
« on: March 04, 2006, 10:38:43 AM »
WHAT UP WITH THIS CAT .........HOW COME HE AINT BLOWING UP NO MORE .
I STILL THINK HE IS SICK ...WHO DOES HE HAVE BEEF WITH .

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
Re: XZIBIT
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 10:53:12 AM »
there wuz alot of talk about him signing his open bar label to interscope thru aftermath
and tash was supposed his first artist... but nuthin on it yet

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Mitchy_Duz_It

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 10:57:11 AM »
supposed to be working on a strong arm steady album and a solo album at the minute also

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 12:08:59 PM »
Yeah its a shame his last album didnt sell at all.Hes a free agent now I think.

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 12:35:23 PM »
man he needs to quit it with this SAS bullshit, those dudes are weak except for Phil (Slick is alright)

he needs to realize that everybody would rather hear him rip a dope track than hear him on a mediocre beat with Knondon  ::)

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 01:29:13 PM »
Yeah last i heard he woz workin on Strong Arm Steady. ^^^I agree SAS r weak.
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

'EclipZe

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2006, 02:04:36 PM »
he shouldve never left the rapgame for crappy mtv.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2006, 03:13:53 AM »
WOMD is a banger...too bad it didn't sell well.
I can't say I'm feeling SAS 100%. I mean...X, Phil & Mitchy are tight but I'm just not feeling Krondon. His voice is kinda irritating. His lyrics & flow are good though.

Okka

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2006, 06:16:42 AM »
Fuck SAS, get back with Dre, DGP & Tha Alkaholiks, and make some bangin music  8)

IzUwitIt

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2006, 06:24:36 AM »
He shoulda finished the Coast Is Clear Golden State Project after Restless but no.

Okka

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2006, 06:28:38 AM »
He shoulda finished the Coast Is Clear Golden State Project after Restless but no.

Yeah, that would've been dope, but i think that it will never happen. I hope Xzibit will do some music with Dre, Battlecat, Tash & Ras Kass in the future...

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2006, 08:08:21 AM »
I remember when X first came out with a couple of dope albums that got critical acclaim but did not even go GOLD...He hooked up with Dre, got to be on the Up In Smoke tour, rap with Em, Snoop and his two albums combined sold around 1.5  to 2 million copies. What's funny is that even on this board THE HATERS did not like the way Dre changed X's style. Of course X was stuck on Columbia Records at the time but Dre's style and production were all over the two albums. AFter the second CD only went gold, THE HATERS got their wish and X moved on and did his own thing and now Dre has probably moved on as well. The sad thing is that X will probably NEVER see even gold again without Dre and Dre is now much to busy to give X the time he would need. I guess all the X fans who criticized him for working with Dre and Aftermath are happy now. SAS is a loooong way from Dre, Em and Aftermath. Bottom line is that X should never have stopped working with Dre. Not only are his fans not hearing his music as much but also, I'm sure X is feeling it in his wallet as well. 

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2006, 11:28:58 AM »
Bottom line is that X should never have stopped working with Dre. Not only are his fans not hearing his music as much but also, I'm sure X is feeling it in his wallet as well. 

Good point!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2006, 01:13:32 AM »
SAS & Dilated have got a new mixtape out, it's really dope.It features Talib Kweli, Planet Asia, Defari, Whoo Kid, Terry kennedy & others.

Mitchy_Duz_It

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2006, 10:43:55 AM »
strong arm steady are tight green up mixtape was hot