Author Topic: So Solid Member Jailed  (Read 78 times)

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
So Solid Member Jailed
« on: March 05, 2002, 07:55:19 AM »
So Solid Crew member Asher D faces a substantial prison sentence after admitting possession of an illegal firearm.

The rapper, real name Ashley Walters, is behind bars today, March 4, after being refused bail during a hearing at London's Southwark Crown Court.

"The defendant has pleaded guilty to an extremely serious offence, having in his possession a gun loaded with ammunition which was capable of being lethal,"
Judge G Rivlin QC said, adding that the offence was so serious that a "substantial custodial sentence" was "inevitable". A revolver was found in the 19-year-old's car last July, a charge that faces up to ten years in prison.

Asher D performed at last month's Brits and was on hand when the crew won the Best Video award for '21 Seconds'. Before joining the crew, he had minor TV roles on 'Grange Hill', 'The Bill' and 'The Murder of Stephen Lawrence'.

i seem to rememba hataz of so solid on this board were sayin he perposly got caught wit the gun to make so solid look harder....but now he faces 10 years jail so.....think again motherfuckaz!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: So Solid Member Jailed
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2002, 08:06:05 AM »
i dont c why niggas hate on so solid for man, i mean at least we got some niggas in the charts here in the uk makin it big without havin to be in a pop group
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »