Author Topic: HOWARD STERN SIRIUS RADIO  (Read 1378 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: HOWARD STERN SIRIUS RADIO
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2006, 10:18:15 AM »
So it's cool that his dad was a crooked cop who "shared drugs, girlfriends, and wives" with his cop friends?...LOL, not hating or anything, but what's all the love for? I hate piglets, especially crooked piglets like your daddy was... ::)

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2006, 10:30:47 AM »
lol at NOw_Im_blowed completely different point of view on the subject but i do agree wit him as to why ppl on this forum idollize or praise the actions of some ppl who r staining society. especially a cop who is spose to be a role model and leader. what i do respect about your dad though is his unwavering loyalty to his friends. he must have been the most loyal and honest friend who u could always count on for having ur back and im sorry that he had to get taken down by his own friend in a snitching assignment. eKardz mad props to u as well for not selling out.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2006, 01:33:46 PM »
So it's cool that his dad was a crooked cop who "shared drugs, girlfriends, and wives" with his cop friends?...LOL, not hating or anything, but what's all the love for? I hate piglets, especially crooked piglets like your daddy was... ::)

that ain't nothin new. im sure there are plenty of crooked cops in LA, but there are a lot in nassau/suffolk county as well. they just dont get exposed by other cops. i've heard many many stories of cops that steal drugs, sell em, all different types of shit. some of my friends wanna be cops caus they can do w/e the fuck they want. the thing wit eKardz dad is that he got snitched out by a Judas. if you can do all the shit ekard's pops did, and get away with it for all those years, i give him props caus he doesnt give a fuck about the law. :scarface:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2006, 02:16:02 PM »

that ain't nothin new. im sure there are plenty of crooked cops in LA, but there are a lot in nassau/suffolk county as well. they just dont get exposed by other cops. i've heard many many stories of cops that steal drugs, sell em, all different types of shit. some of my friends wanna be cops caus they can do w/e the fuck they want. the thing wit eKardz dad is that he got snitched out by a Judas. if you can do all the shit ekard's pops did, and get away with it for all those years, i give him props caus he doesnt give a fuck about the law. :scarface:

You become a pig to bust people and sell their drugs...I just don't see where the props is due, but guess that's just me...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2006, 02:41:28 PM »

You become a pig to bust people and sell their drugs...I just don't see where the props is due, but guess that's just me...

he never snitched on nobody

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2006, 03:13:46 PM »

I thought not snitching was the standard? Props for not snitching?...It's cool that he didn't snitch, but it should go without saying...

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2006, 03:21:25 PM »

I thought not snitching was the standard? Props for not snitching?...It's cool that he didn't snitch, but it should go without saying...

i smell jealousy in the air

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2006, 03:40:10 PM »

LOL. Just my thoughts on the subject...Are you a fan of crooked cops?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2006, 04:13:24 PM »

thats what it is nik aint no gangsta aint worked wit no artists

ask hov who he used to pay for protection in marcy - My Dad
ask the fat boys about when my dad caught buffy wit a gat and an eightball, my dad took the ball let him keep the piece and told him keep walkin.  my dad did 14 years, madddd long time, had he given up any of the names i kno niggas would be in jail for years, some of our own family members.  but he zipped his shit and did his time.  if that aint gangsta i dont know what is

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2006, 04:18:11 PM »

thats what it is nik aint no gangsta aint worked wit no artists

ask hov who he used to pay for protection in marcy - My Dad
ask the fat boys about when my dad caught buffy wit a gat and an eightball, my dad took the ball let him keep the piece and told him keep walkin.  my dad did 14 years, madddd long time, had he given up any of the names i kno niggas would be in jail for years, some of our own family members.  but he zipped his shit and did his time.  if that aint gangsta i dont know what is

LMAO. How is a crooked cop gangsta? That's what your dad was, a crooked cop who swapped drugs and wives with his fellow piglets...I don't really give a fuck, it's just funny what people look up to these days...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2006, 04:29:47 PM »
LOLLLLLLLL

I was just reading on how your dad planned on kidnapping a female drug-dealer and turning her in to the Colombians (who were after her to kill her!) for some money...

http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/bluewall/17.html

Major props!

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2006, 04:34:39 PM »
that was how he got caught, but that story you are referring to is behind the blue wall, the story told by kenny eurell, the snitch.

i got a much different story than kenny, his wife rosie, or his son jimmy dare to tell.  they are snitches fuck that family

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2006, 04:39:18 PM »
The point is, your dad is NOTHING to look up to as an example...People here glorifying the things he did is NOT cool...I don't even wanna get into this or put your dad down, cuz I'm not known for being a hater, I just think crooked cops are weaksauce...PeACe

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2006, 04:41:35 PM »
the thing is you dont understand how thugs dont live wit out thug cops.  niggas gotta know when other gangs paper is about to be raided, who got wat corners.  nigga who you think let them run they business?  my dad.  thats how nigga made cuts.  my dad was just an undercover gangsta, and all the ogs still love him, and the po hate him.  i get pulled over all the time for bein his son.  i do nothing wrong, they step me out the car, search me, ask wheres the coke.  im like im not my dad.  my dad was a g wit a badge

rik

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2006, 05:18:05 PM »
^ so did u hear him on Howard Stern?