Author Topic: HOWARD STERN SIRIUS RADIO  (Read 1376 times)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
HOWARD STERN SIRIUS RADIO
« on: March 06, 2006, 06:57:24 PM »
my dad is going to be on the show talking about his book and his life tomorrow
at 7:30 am eastern on the howard stern radio show.

i only have sirius in my stepdads car, so im not going to be able to listen, so if someone could tape it or maybe tell me how to hear it online please please do me that favor

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: HOWARD STERN SIRIUS RADIO
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 07:03:46 PM »
by the way my dad is the most gangsta motherufucker ever.  much more than any rapper or any kid on this board claims.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 07:44:29 PM »
thats phat ekardz, if i had sirius radio i wud record it 4 ya but unfortunately i dont. what book is ur pops promoting?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 07:50:25 PM »
I would record it for ya, but I don't have a mic on my computer. Unless there's a program or some other alternative.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 07:52:12 PM »
You know what man, you can just download the program I use to listen ot the show. It replays all day so I'm sure you'll be able to catch it. Check this site out:

http://www.streamerp2p.com/

Once you download it go into click on the radio station/chat room "(¿; Weak 8 ;?)" & you shoul dbe able to hear it. Good luck.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2006, 07:53:16 PM »
thanks a lot sik.  and props to both of u guys.

its about his life.

hes probably the most infamous nyc police officer ever

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 08:03:50 PM »
You know what man, you can just download the program I use to listen ot the show. It replays all day so I'm sure you'll be able to catch it. Check this site out:

http://www.streamerp2p.com/

Once you download it go into click on the radio station/chat room "(¿; Weak 8 ;?)" & you shoul dbe able to hear it. Good luck.

thanks man i got the program, but after reading through the things, i  dont see that show listed, lol its prob because its not on until the morning, im assuming the shows are continuously updated?

herpes

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 08:06:38 PM »
who's your pops
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 08:08:31 PM by Teflon Tom »

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2006, 08:13:52 PM »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2006, 08:29:35 PM »
damn ekardz your pops is a REAL NY gangster.

Before his arrest in 1992, Dowd — labeled "the dirtiest cop in America" by this newspaper — was the ringleader of a small band of corrupt cops stationed in Brooklyn's East New York neighborhood, where they robbed drug dealers and resold the cocaine in Suffolk County where they all lived.
As the late Post columnist Mike McAlary chronicled in his brilliant book "Good Cop, Bad Cop," Dowd was done in by his partner, Kenny Eurell, who agreed to help the feds bust Dowd by wearing a wire so they could tape incriminating conversations.
"Michael loved Kenny," Schmidt said. "They shared drugs, girlfriends and wives. When Michael learned Kenny had worn a wire, it broke his heart." Dowd eventually became a drug addict himself and the "ultimate outcast" inside a federal penitentiary filled with cop-hating cons.
Schmidt is also sending the book proposal to "GoodFellas" director Martin Scorsese. "Out of respect," said Schmidt. "This is all about today's 'Mean Streets' " — referring to an earlier Scorsese crime drama.
Dowd wants Mark Wahlberg in the starring role. The casting would work particularly well in the scene where Dowd, on a bus outing with fellow cops, strips down to his Calvin Klein underwear to prove to his suspicious colleagues that he, unlike them, is not wearing a wire.
Schmidt said the protagonist will have some sympathetic qualities. "Dowd never ratted anybody out like the others did," he said. "He kept his mouth shut and did his time. And while he was in jail, he saved two inmates' lives."

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2006, 08:34:07 PM »

Before his arrest in 1992, Dowd — labeled "the dirtiest cop in America" by this newspaper — was the ringleader of a small band of corrupt cops stationed in Brooklyn's East New York neighborhood, where they robbed drug dealers and resold the cocaine in Suffolk County where they all lived.
As the late Post columnist Mike McAlary chronicled in his brilliant book "Good Cop, Bad Cop," Dowd was done in by his partner, Kenny Eurell, who agreed to help the feds bust Dowd by wearing a wire so they could tape incriminating conversations.
"Michael loved Kenny," Schmidt said. "They shared drugs, girlfriends and wives. When Michael learned Kenny had worn a wire, it broke his heart." Dowd eventually became a drug addict himself and the "ultimate outcast" inside a federal penitentiary filled with cop-hating cons.
Schmidt is also sending the book proposal to "GoodFellas" director Martin Scorsese. "Out of respect," said Schmidt. "This is all about today's 'Mean Streets' " — referring to an earlier Scorsese crime drama.
Dowd wants Mark Wahlberg in the starring role. The casting would work particularly well in the scene where Dowd, on a bus outing with fellow cops, strips down to his Calvin Klein underwear to prove to his suspicious colleagues that he, unlike them, is not wearing a wire.
Schmidt said the protagonist will have some sympathetic qualities. "Dowd never ratted anybody out like the others did," he said. "He kept his mouth shut and did his time. And while he was in jail, he saved two inmates' lives."

yep.  and that aint even half of it.  one day when i get bored, and if theres interest ill type up a story or take questions.  when i was a senior in HS they offered me 275k to write a book.  i turned taht shit down...

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2006, 08:36:22 PM »

yep.  and that aint even half of it.  one day when i get bored, and if theres interest ill type up a story or take questions.  when i was a senior in HS they offered me 275k to write a book.  i turned taht shit down...
Damn! Your pops is a triple OG.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 08:44:54 PM by -Sikotic- »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2006, 08:41:24 PM »
thats wild homie, i rremember hearin sumthin about this a couple years ago but i 4got all about it. i def think they'll be a big interest, especially on this board but i aint gna pressure u into gettin into it all. if you do end up writin somethin up i'll def check it out. i respect the fact that u turned down the money. i wudnt sell myself out either. props 4 keepin it real pimpin 8)

rik

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2006, 08:43:50 PM »
Damn your pops is GANGSTA

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2006, 04:54:40 AM »
Damn your pops is GANGSTA

Oh hell yeah.