Author Topic: HOWARD STERN SIRIUS RADIO  (Read 1382 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: HOWARD STERN SIRIUS RADIO
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2006, 05:18:37 PM »
the thing is you dont understand how thugs dont live wit out thug cops.  niggas gotta know when other gangs paper is about to be raided, who got wat corners.  nigga who you think let them run they business?  my dad.  thats how nigga made cuts.  my dad was just an undercover gangsta, and all the ogs still love him, and the po hate him.  i get pulled over all the time for bein his son.  i do nothing wrong, they step me out the car, search me, ask wheres the coke.  im like im not my dad.  my dad was a g wit a badge

First of all, you're not black, so stfu...Second of all, how do you "get pulled over for being his son"? LOL. Does the cop know your identity before he pulls you over?... The point is, it's retarded to feel big and "gangsta" about yourself because your dad was a crooked cop who pulled shady shit and got busted...I swear, you're gunna let that shit get to your head and become the next Rodzilla... :nawty:

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2006, 05:27:41 PM »
The point is, your dad is NOTHING to look up to as an example...People here glorifying the things he did is NOT cool...I don't even wanna get into this or put your dad down, cuz I'm not known for being a hater, I just think crooked cops are weaksauce...PeACe
:D That's exactly what your doing right now and what you always do.

herpes

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2006, 06:01:29 PM »
the thing is you dont understand how thugs dont live wit out thug cops.  niggas gotta know when other gangs paper is about to be raided, who got wat corners.  nigga who you think let them run they business?  my dad.  thats how nigga made cuts.  my dad was just an undercover gangsta, and all the ogs still love him, and the po hate him.  i get pulled over all the time for bein his son.  i do nothing wrong, they step me out the car, search me, ask wheres the coke.  im like im not my dad.  my dad was a g wit a badge

Second of all, how do you "get pulled over for being his son"? LOL. Does the cop know your identity before he pulls you over?...

actually they do, cops are like a band of brothers.  They run your and plate and see your name.  They tell other cops in near by precients about your car and who you are and to bust that person's chops.  Thats how the police work.  I knew someone that was forced to move out of NYC b/c of something similar.  His mother filed a complaint that he was harrased by cops.  Cops are coming to her house giving her tickets for say there is a candy wrapper on your sidewalk in nyc, if the cops wants to he can be a dick and give you a ticket for littering.  Well thats what was happening.  She was gettin pulled over left and right in her car getting tickets.  If you think its hard for the cops to find who you are an what you drive you are kidding yourself especially when your someone in ekardz situation.

herpes

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2006, 06:03:37 PM »
yo ekardz are you n your dad close or did you 2 drift apart b/c of this

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2006, 06:06:35 PM »
C'mon, NIK:

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2006, 06:18:54 PM »
How am I hating? I stated my opinion...It's a very logical one as well.

Being a crooked cop is not cool, nor is it gangsta...Do you people think it is? If you do, then I think you need to check yourself...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2006, 06:43:59 PM »
Well from what I got out of the interview, he regrets what he did and how it affected his children and the reputation of the NYPD. I think these white collar assholes that bankrupt corporationss & in the meantime giving themselves pay raises are 10 times the assholes any crooked cop could be. eKardz dad fucked up and now he's on the straight and narrow after paying his dues. I respect the guy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2006, 06:36:21 AM »
yo ekardz are you n your dad close or did you 2 drift apart b/c of this

i mean i been in so many different federal prisons over the years visitin him, but it put a hurt on my relationship wit my mom because she was the only one around so i took my angers out on her a lot.  but since my dad got out when i was a senior in HS, its not so bad its more like hes my friend tho we drink together and talk about women, but i never had a dad which is kind of hard, i had to raise my little brother and shit it was some hard times growin up.  i talk to him all the time though, he just picked me up a bottle of rum last night lol.

here is a link to the review of the stern show, i didnt get to hear the real thing but my dad said he started with many yes or no  answers just becasue he didnt want to tarnish the image of the police force and was kind of nervous on the show.  he was on for 45 minutes.  http://www.howardstern.com/flt/rd/rundown_030706.html#5348

yes, nik, they know who you are before they pull you over, they run your plates.  name michael dowd comes up, they pull me over.  simple as that.

dad has paid his dues, all by himself, a cop in prison supposed to be in prot cust, dad was in gen pop all day every day.

props on sik for seein hes a rehabilitated man.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2006, 09:27:54 AM »
Well from what I got out of the interview, he regrets what he did and how it affected his children and the reputation of the NYPD. I think these white collar assholes that bankrupt corporationss & in the meantime giving themselves pay raises are 10 times the assholes any crooked cop could be. eKardz dad fucked up and now he's on the straight and narrow after paying his dues. I respect the guy.

Yea, if he admits he fucked up and is now on a straight path, I respect that. But you people praising the things he did in the past and labeling it "gangsta" is just mind-boggling...You still haven't answered my question though...Do you people think being a crooked cop is a "cool" thing?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2006, 02:50:27 PM »

Yea, if he admits he fucked up and is now on a straight path, I respect that. But you people praising the things he did in the past and labeling it "gangsta" is just mind-boggling...You still haven't answered my question though...Do you people think being a crooked cop is a "cool" thing?

its just as "cool" as being a gang banger or drug dealer, its all illegal.  none of its cool, and none of it will get you anywhere good, 12 years of my dads life wasted.  but if you find gang bangin, killin, and slangin cool, then id say its just as "cool"

by the way i got a copy of the audio and im uppin it now.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2006, 02:56:35 PM »

its just as "cool" as being a gang banger or drug dealer, its all illegal.  none of its cool, and none of it will get you anywhere good, 12 years of my dads life wasted.  but if you find gang bangin, killin, and slangin cool, then id say its just as "cool"

I think it's a little more legit to sell drugs than to steal other peoples drugs and sell it...LOL. But NONE of it is cool, regardless...Nothing to glorify...PeACe

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2006, 03:06:43 PM »
nice someone from the new yorker just got off the phone with my dad, they are doing an interview for an upcoming issue.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2006, 06:14:48 PM »

I think it's a little more legit to sell drugs than to steal other peoples drugs and sell it...LOL. But NONE of it is cool, regardless...Nothing to glorify...PeACe

i dont know this guys story (ekardz dad) but nik selling drugs is illegal so wtf u talking about legit? whats the difference between selling illegal shit and stealing illegal shit and selling it? its illegal either way and both people are putting in work only his dad put in more work. and if u can steal peoples shit without getting killed that must say something bc anybody can sell, not anybody can steal.