Author Topic: HOWARD STERN SIRIUS RADIO  (Read 1386 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: HOWARD STERN SIRIUS RADIO
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2006, 11:15:06 AM »
Well from what I got out of the interview, he regrets what he did and how it affected his children and the reputation of the NYPD. I think these white collar assholes that bankrupt corporationss & in the meantime giving themselves pay raises are 10 times the assholes any crooked cop could be. eKardz dad fucked up and now he's on the straight and narrow after paying his dues. I respect the guy.

Yea, if he admits he fucked up and is now on a straight path, I respect that. But you people praising the things he did in the past and labeling it "gangsta" is just mind-boggling...You still haven't answered my question though...Do you people think being a crooked cop is a "cool" thing?

its just as "cool" as being a gang banger or drug dealer, its all illegal.  none of its cool, and none of it will get you anywhere good, 12 years of my dads life wasted.  but if you find gang bangin, killin, and slangin cool, then id say its just as "cool"

by the way i got a copy of the audio and im uppin it now.

I think it's a little more legit to sell drugs than to steal other peoples drugs and sell it...LOL. But NONE of it is cool, regardless...Nothing to glorify...PeACe

i dont know this guys story (ekardz dad) but nik selling drugs is illegal so wtf u talking about legit? whats the difference between selling illegal shit and stealing illegal shit and selling it? its illegal either way and both people are putting in work only his dad put in more work. and if u can steal peoples shit without getting killed that must say something bc anybody can sell, not anybody can steal.

You bust someone and take their drugs because you have a higher authority, then you resell that shit to make money for yourself...Is that not some shady shit? Is it not more legit to sell your own drugs than to bust people because you have a badge and sell theirs? Come on man, that's "cool"?...I'm the only one being real here...PeACe

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2006, 03:57:18 PM »
regardless of whatever anyone thinks about being a G.. shit is mad interesting.

How many of y'all thought Denzell was the cool cop in Training Day? Don't front.

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2006, 05:27:42 PM »
I think it's a little more legit to sell drugs than to steal other peoples drugs and sell it...LOL. But NONE of it is cool, regardless...Nothing to glorify...PeACe

LMAO @ its legit to sell drugs. They're either both good or both bad. Like you said, neither is cool.

I wasn't even necessarily calling a crooked cop "good" "cool". His story was cool and interesting though. I don't have to agree with what the guy did in order to be fascinated by it, but hey, that's just me.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 05:32:23 PM by -Sikotic- »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2006, 05:31:36 PM »
damn

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2006, 05:45:53 PM »

LMAO @ its legit to sell drugs. They're either both good or both bad. Like you said, neither is cool.

I wasn't even necessarily calling a crooked cop "good" "cool". His story was cool and interesting though. I don't have to agree with what the guy did in order to be fascinated by it, but hey, that's just me.

I just think it's a lot more bitch-made to bust someone and sell their drugs than to just sell your own drugs. There really shouldn't be anyone in disagreement...But hey, that's just me.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2006, 06:01:26 PM »

I just think it's a lot more bitch-made to bust someone and sell their drugs than to just sell your own drugs. There really shouldn't be anyone in disagreement...But hey, that's just me.

lol you just dont like me and since its my dad u gotta hate.  its all bad tho im not gonna lie, but whatever fuck it.  at least now hes bout to make legit dough off that shit wit book and movie deals.  thats all that really matter.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2006, 06:06:14 PM »
i think ur pops will get a movie deal especially since he came out of prison with a better outlook on life.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2006, 06:14:49 PM »

One could argue that it's bitch-made. Another could argue that it's a smart move and a great way of taking advantage of your authority. It's all in how you look at it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2006, 06:18:29 PM »

One could argue that it's bitch-made. Another could argue that it's a smart move and a great way of taking advantage of your authority. It's all in how you look at it.

Yea, it's a great way of taking advantage of your authority...It's also bitch-made...End of story.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2006, 06:20:08 PM »

lol you just dont like me and since its my dad u gotta hate.  its all bad tho im not gonna lie, but whatever fuck it.  at least now hes bout to make legit dough off that shit wit book and movie deals.  thats all that really matter.

I dont like you? LOL, I really don't care, I don't know you...It's honestly what I feel on the subject and I feel as though I'm right. You've even admitted it, so what's the problem?

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2006, 06:21:47 PM »
That makes most businessmen & hustlers bitch-made too then. They all use their clout/money/power to get more clout/money/power.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2006, 10:06:32 AM »
That makes most businessmen & hustlers bitch-made too then. They all use their clout/money/power to get more clout/money/power.

I don't think most businessmen & hustlers become cops so that they can bust people and sell their drugs...Nice try though. LOL.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2006, 10:08:37 AM »
^I think a couple years ago, your contribution to that thread would have been REALLY different. You had a traumatic event in your life, involving crooked cops who took your drugs. Go figure.-
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2006, 10:32:24 AM »
^I think a couple years ago, your contribution to that thread would have been REALLY different. You had a traumatic event in your life, involving crooked cops who took your drugs. Go figure.-

LOL. I don't think so...It wasn't even "traumatic"...I'm not weak-minded, I just think what he did was shady business and bitch-made...No respect involved in it. Some of the hardest gangsters in this world can still have respect. It just wasn't the case with him...Again, I don't see how someone can have a different opinion on this. He did what he did. He said he regrets it. He wishes he had never done it...Why is it being glorified and defended?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2006, 10:38:14 AM »

LOL. I don't think so...It wasn't even "traumatic"...I'm not weak-minded, I just think what he did was shady business and bitch-made...No respect involved in it. Some of the hardest gangsters in this world can still have respect. It just wasn't the case with him...Again, I don't see how someone can have a different opinion on this. He did what he did. He said he regrets it. He wishes he had never done it...Why is it being glorified and defended?

"being gangsta" is often seen as something positive, especially in rap communities and EVEN in general. he was definitely gangsta.. making money from criminal activities is the definition of gangsta, nothing else. what he did was exactly that. getting $$ by doing illegal stuff. Im not even going to defend it, I just think that it's not weird that ppl give him props. many ppl like gangstas. john gotti was liked. rappers who got cred get props for it and sell more. I could go on for years. just cause he was a cop doesnt mean he aint no G.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin