Author Topic: Champions League Tonite!!  (Read 1278 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Champions League Tonite!!
« on: March 07, 2006, 10:57:58 AM »
Champions League Tonite!! So what do yall think?? I hope chelsea finally will get their ass kicked out of the CL. I wanna see mourinho's face after that.

Juventus  -  Werder Bremen
Barcelona  -  Chelsea    
Villarreal  -  Glasgow Rangers    
Internazionale  -  Ajax

Don Seer

Re: Champions League Tonite!!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 11:01:10 AM »

yeah i'mma watch the chelski game... will miss the first few mins due to it clashing with EE though :D :D

i like some of the chelsea players (e.g. wright-phillips/cole).. i'm indifferent about mourinho.. plus me mates a chelski fan..

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 02:30:57 PM »
go on home british soldiers go on home!!  8)

fuck rangers & chelsea.  ;D

scum.

Intriago33

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 02:38:47 PM »
Mourinho made mistakes tonight, from the minute the whistle was blown.

1) he never EVER should of started Drogba infront of Crespo, especially in the CL.

2) using Robben inside the field was a bad desicion, Robben could of drove at Van Bronkhorst, just like if Cole was on the left he could of gone at Oleguer.

3) not sacrificing Ferreira, and reverting to 3 at the back with Gallas, Terry & Carvalho at around the 70th minute mark, and throwing the sink at it.

acbaylove

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 03:03:21 PM »
Juventus 2 - Werder Bremen 1. We're in the quarters. 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 03:07:46 PM »

o.. I saw the game and you sure as hell have no reason to be proud.. if it wasnt for wiese making a career-ending mistake, youd be outy
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Intriago33

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 04:10:55 PM »
that was some clanger, but in fairness he made some stunnin reaction saves throughout the game.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 07:04:21 PM »

o.. I saw the game and you sure as hell have no reason to be proud.. if it wasnt for wiese making a career-ending mistake, youd be outy

Honestly... I was rooting for Bremen and that fault was just sad... Wiese had some really great saves but that fault is just some.. ehh.. bleh...  :-\

Bomb-A®

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 07:43:47 PM »
juve playeed terribly...bremen ran rings around the juve defence...juve didnt deserve to win!!

but they did ;D ;D the sign of a good team is when you play bad and still win...i couldnt help but laugh when juve scored that 2nd goal...very undeserved

peace

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2006, 01:30:28 AM »
Mourinho made mistakes tonight, from the minute the whistle was blown.

1) he never EVER should of started Drogba infront of Crespo, especially in the CL.

2) using Robben inside the field was a bad desicion, Robben could of drove at Van Bronkhorst, just like if Cole was on the left he could of gone at Oleguer.

3) not sacrificing Ferreira, and reverting to 3 at the back with Gallas, Terry & Carvalho at around the 70th minute mark, and throwing the sink at it.

yeah id agree with that, when crespo came on he should have played him up front with drogba, not replacing him. Then you wouldnt have to bring on a centre defender in Huth for the last 10 mins up front and could have brought on Shaun Wright Phillips instead.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

acbaylove

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2006, 03:56:58 AM »

Weise made the best game of his whole career, saving at least 10 clear chances. He saved everything, it was unreal. Then he made a mistake. But you can't forget about the other saves, man. Other than that we sucked. But that's another point and, since it's all about winning, i'm a little bit disappointed but i don't really give a fuck. Props to Werder tho'.

acbaylove

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2006, 03:59:26 AM »
P.S. We are a team who has lost 3 Champions League finals and 1 UEFA Cup final in the last 10 years. You can say everything about us but you can't say we're a lucky team. This time, for once in a lifetime, we were lucky. That's why i don't really care. It was about damn time.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2006, 05:09:19 AM »

don't be a fucking idiot.

he made a mistake at the end but it would have been 4-1 / 5-1 at that point if it wasn't for him.
NO MORE WAR

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2006, 05:10:21 AM »

he made a mistake at the end but it would have been 4-1 / 5-1 at that point if it wasn't for him.

oh wow so he was doing what a goalkeeper is supposed to do? alright then.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2006, 05:25:50 AM »

oh wow so he was doing what a goalkeeper is supposed to do? alright then.

he played over and above how well a keeper is meant to play.

he kept them in it as long as he could.
NO MORE WAR