Author Topic: This is a GREAT month for the West coast!  (Read 1133 times)

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
Re: This is a GREAT month for the West coast!
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2006, 02:37:19 PM »
also what the fuck is up with the bay areas superiority complex? seriously in LA and through out southern cali it's not "fuck bay area rap" west caost is west coast"

The Bay aint got nothin against LA (but I guess thats some serious ass shit for mexicans lol). You're seein a few internet haters that say they are from the bay when they really probably from some hick villiage like Visalia or Madera or some shit like that. Its dumb as fuck for Cali to hate on Cali. We need all the support we can get. Wether you like the hyphy movement or not, we all need to support it because its going to open the doors back up for all styles of music in Cali. We are finally getting noticed after over 10 years of being black listed and instead of comin together to make this shit really pop so that EVERYONE on the West can eat, all we can do is hate on each other? Thats bullshit. We get enough hate from everywhere else across the map. Lets at least try to support OUR OWN, cause nobody else is gonna get behind it if Cali dont. Its been at least a good 10+ years since anybody but us cared about what was goin on here. We got a chance to take this shit back over, so for the millionth fuckin time, stop that Bay vs LA shit. Its West Coast vs The World if anything.
yeah, that norteno\ sur shit is no joke........and i also co-sign everything else you said
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: This is a GREAT month for the West coast!
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2006, 02:42:17 PM »

lol the game and Dr Dre. ain't nobody in the biggity giving a fuck about those 2. who knows if they are even gonna drop albums. ice cube said it best "aye yo DRE stick ta producing" lol the nigga don't even write his own shiet and don't get me started on game's strippin ass. His flow is aight but at some point u need to consider the source and as far as i'm concerned the niggas weak and i heard he's a fuckin dick to his fans so fuck em and feed em fish

maybe not in the bay but in hip hop they are, if they're released this year they're both garanteed to debut at number 1.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09