Author Topic: This is a GREAT month for the West coast!  (Read 1132 times)

rik

Re: This is a GREAT month for the West coast!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2006, 12:17:34 PM »
LA aint talkin bout shit! The best thing you guys got goin on is washuped up rappers appearin on our mixtapes. Haha go look at any yukmouth mixtape its the allstar line up from la packed with crooked i and gonzoe!!!!!!!!!!!LOL! Yall fell the fuck off. Realize it aint your time and dont try to ride the bays back through this whole shit. When LA was crackin off ten years ago, the bay got no love, no features, no nothing. So we gots to keep it ganster with you LA suckas. Check game only a handful of bay area rappers that have done songs with out of state cats have done a track with la niggas. So what im spittin is whats really goin down in the bay, the people, the execs, the rappers. Oh yea and fuck game for that dick ridin remix. WE DEFINTELY DONT NEED SOME EX-STRIPPIN LA NIGGA SHOWIN TREAL NIGGAS HOW TO GO DUMB.  AND IF YOU LA NIGGAS AINT ALREADY KNO, THE BAY IS STICKIN WITH ITS OWN. So long Beach, san diego, watts, etc aint gettin no love as far as this music thing goes. So in my book the west coast dont include yall LA poodles. Go cop that 40 watta album you cheap beezies. Doogy i might be a noobie to your site but 99 percent of the niggas on the site are new booty type dudes. You guys dont understand this bay area movement until you lived breathed and done it. You aint never been on the freeway and had like 60 cars float past you holler wistlin tips hangin out the doors trunk open doin a hundred shaklin dreads and all that. The police cant even control the hyphe movement. We shut down fuckin arenas in less that 1 song because we go too dumb. see me at the sideshow, soak game, then try to compare LA with the bay. We like a fuckin wild tribe up here. Hyenas and barracudas bitch
Okay your on MTV 2 that aint the same as being on MTV homie. Game from LA is all over MTV TRL on all that shit. The Bay has  not sold shit so u need to shut the fuck up. I aint tryin to make this no So Cal vs No Cal cus I got love for the Bay. But stupid muthafukas like u make me mad. Sell something then u can talk about wut the Bay is taking over.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2006, 01:57:23 PM »
We takin this bay shit to a whole nother level. You southern cali cats should stay to your own and get your own. How u like that MTV comes to cali and LA dont even get a fuckin mention. Tables are turnin on you playa hatin suckL's. THE BAY IS IN THE AREA BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Thats the dumbest shit Ive ever heard

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2006, 02:11:49 PM »
i hope yuk drops soon. been lookin forward to that since last spring.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2006, 02:29:25 PM »
We takin this bay shit to a whole nother level. You southern cali cats should stay to your own and get your own. How u like that MTV comes to cali and LA dont even get a fuckin mention. Tables are turnin on you playa hatin suckL's. THE BAY IS IN THE AREA BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Shut the fuck up

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2006, 02:31:28 PM »

another reason i hate you fuckin bay area fags. i swear you niggas are always tryna compete with southern cali like were not in the same state. "bay area bay area". you dont see game or snoop runnin around yellin southern cali, cut it out man.
Shut the fuck up

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2006, 02:40:03 PM »
LA aint talkin bout shit! The best thing you guys got goin on is washuped up rappers appearin on our mixtapes. Haha go look at any yukmouth mixtape its the allstar line up from la packed with crooked i and gonzoe!!!!!!!!!!!LOL! Yall fell the fuck off. Realize it aint your time and dont try to ride the bays back through this whole shit. When LA was crackin off ten years ago, the bay got no love, no features, no nothing. So we gots to keep it ganster with you LA suckas. Check game only a handful of bay area rappers that have done songs with out of state cats have done a track with la niggas. So what im spittin is whats really goin down in the bay, the people, the execs, the rappers. Oh yea and fuck game for that dick ridin remix. WE DEFINTELY DONT NEED SOME EX-STRIPPIN LA NIGGA SHOWIN TREAL NIGGAS HOW TO GO DUMB.  AND IF YOU LA NIGGAS AINT ALREADY KNO, THE BAY IS STICKIN WITH ITS OWN. So long Beach, san diego, watts, etc aint gettin no love as far as this music thing goes. So in my book the west coast dont include yall LA poodles. Go cop that 40 watta album you cheap beezies. Doogy i might be a noobie to your site but 99 percent of the niggas on the site are new booty type dudes. You guys dont understand this bay area movement until you lived breathed and done it. You aint never been on the freeway and had like 60 cars float past you holler wistlin tips hangin out the doors trunk open doin a hundred shaklin dreads and all that. The police cant even control the hyphe movement. We shut down fuckin arenas in less that 1 song because we go too dumb. see me at the sideshow, soak game, then try to compare LA with the bay. We like a fuckin wild tribe up here. Hyenas and barracudas bitch
shit, Im frorm LA and i love bay area artists like hiero, iving legneds, zion I, etc.........the only thing i hate is ignorance.........damn i hate an ignorant muthafucka more than i hate the pigs, especially when he's from the same place i am........the whole industry has ignored the west coast as a hwole fro the last 6, 7 years and yet people would rather go at their own before the real 'haters'.........i actually didnt get past the first line of this post cuz i figure it cant get any better past that
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2006, 03:30:22 PM »
::)
You are about one of the dumbest, and most ignorant fucks I have seen on this forum. You stick out like a sore thumb when it comes to promoting west coast music. Did you get that? WEST COAST. We are for any and all music comin from the great state of California. If you have a particular bias towards a certain area in Cali as far as music goes, then you are not seeing the big picture. West coast rap in general has been sufferering the past couple of years, if you hadn't noticed. The only way our music is going to get recognized the way it was back in the day is by unification. That means joining together and helping one another succeed, if your small hyphie brain didn't comprehend that. I happen to love bay music just as much as I love LA music. Yes, they are different from each other, but they both have qualities which make each unique and pleasing to listen to. So go ahead, keep on with your California rap civil war. All of us will look at you from the sidelines, pointing and laughing.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2006, 03:47:59 PM »
shit, Im frorm LA and i love bay area artists like hiero, iving legneds, zion I, etc.........the only thing i hate is ignorance.........damn i hate an ignorant muthafucka more than i hate the pigs, especially when he's from the same place i am........the whole industry has ignored the west coast as a hwole fro the last 6, 7 years and yet people would rather go at their own before the real 'haters'.........i actually didnt get past the first line of this post cuz i figure it cant get any better past that
I didn't read after the first line either.

suckaa free

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2006, 04:27:48 PM »
another reason i hate you fuckin bay area fags. i swear you niggas are always tryna compete with southern cali like were not in the same state. "bay area bay area". you dont see game or snoop runnin around yellin southern cali, cut it out man.

fuck you bitch for putting one persons oppion into the entire Bays perception.  your city has fags just like any other city.  beeyatch, what the fuck you mean?  snoop is caught saying Long Beach or LBC everytime.  and The Game?  he say Compton after every 2nd line.  i think the guy who is talkin bad about LA should shut the fuck as well.  we all cali mang, we need to jump on each others bandwagon as much as we can.  LA has been shinin for the longest, lets promote the bay a little while this shit is still hot. Do like it was in the early and middle 90's where the BAY and LA was runnin this shit.  so everybody stop bitchin and bring the west back to #1

suckaa free 415 beeeyatch

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2006, 10:37:31 PM »
Real shit^^^^^^^

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2006, 11:20:36 PM »
until i see a bay area rapper move 3 million units , the rap gods can say the bay area is taking over the west coast. But imo as long as Games and dr. dre's albums are the no. 1 and 2 most anticipated albums coming out ....i don't think the bay should start talkin mess about so. cal.

also what the fuck is up with the bay areas superiority complex? seriously in LA and through out southern cali it's not "fuck bay area rap" west caost is west coast"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2006, 11:21:01 PM »
until i see a bay area rapper move 3 million units , the rap gods can say the bay area is taking over the west coast. But imo as long as Games and dr. dre's albums are the no. 1 and 2 most anticipated albums coming out ....i don't think the bay should start talkin mess about so. cal.

also what the fuck is up with the bay areas superiority complex? seriously in LA and through out southern cali it's not "fuck bay area rap" west caost is west coast leave it at that

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

The Watcher

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2006, 12:02:13 AM »
bay area rappers are wack
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2006, 10:01:45 AM »

lol the game and Dr Dre. ain't nobody in the biggity giving a fuck about those 2. who knows if they are even gonna drop albums. ice cube said it best "aye yo DRE stick ta producing" lol the nigga don't even write his own shiet and don't get me started on game's strippin ass. His flow is aight but at some point u need to consider the source and as far as i'm concerned the niggas weak and i heard he's a fuckin dick to his fans so fuck em and feed em fish
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2006, 01:25:48 PM »
also what the fuck is up with the bay areas superiority complex? seriously in LA and through out southern cali it's not "fuck bay area rap" west caost is west coast"

The Bay aint got nothin against LA (but I guess thats some serious ass shit for mexicans lol). You're seein a few internet haters that say they are from the bay when they really probably from some hick villiage like Visalia or Madera or some shit like that. Its dumb as fuck for Cali to hate on Cali. We need all the support we can get. Wether you like the hyphy movement or not, we all need to support it because its going to open the doors back up for all styles of music in Cali. We are finally getting noticed after over 10 years of being black listed and instead of comin together to make this shit really pop so that EVERYONE on the West can eat, all we can do is hate on each other? Thats bullshit. We get enough hate from everywhere else across the map. Lets at least try to support OUR OWN, cause nobody else is gonna get behind it if Cali dont. Its been at least a good 10+ years since anybody but us cared about what was goin on here. We got a chance to take this shit back over, so for the millionth fuckin time, stop that Bay vs LA shit. Its West Coast vs The World if anything.