Author Topic: This is a GREAT month for the West coast!  (Read 1139 times)

Woodrow

This is a GREAT month for the West coast!
« on: March 08, 2006, 10:02:34 AM »
Look at all the releases:

1.) E-40 - My Ghetto Report Card
2.) Balance - Young & Restless
3.) Dr Stank - The Odor
4.) Crooked I mixtape (fingers crossed)
5.) Murs - Murrays Revenge

Anybody who thinks that the west isn't back, just take a look at the quantity and quality of shit coming out!

I'm sure I missed some other shit, so add on!

Intriago33

Re: This is a GREAT month for the West coast!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 10:06:29 AM »
true story, don't forget that Dirty Birdy tape too, that's gonna be hot.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 10:09:27 AM »
shiet don't forget about turf talk and droop E. The bay is in the area
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 10:10:19 AM »
I'm pretty sure Yuk and the Team are dropping also
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 10:20:28 AM »
yeah some dope records right there!

680 TO 880

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 10:34:11 AM »
We takin this bay shit to a whole nother level. You southern cali cats should stay to your own and get your own. How u like that MTV comes to cali and LA dont even get a fuckin mention. Tables are turnin on you playa hatin suckL's. THE BAY IS IN THE AREA BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 10:40:21 AM »

Newsflash: San Francisco, Oakland, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Richmond, Compton, Watts, San Diego and the IE are all in the same state, on the same coast.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 10:41:52 AM by Woodrow »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2006, 10:54:31 AM »
^^Last time I checked that was true.
You even got the map to illustrate you point.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2006, 10:56:05 AM »
We takin this bay shit to a whole nother level. You southern cali cats should stay to your own and get your own. How u like that MTV comes to cali and LA dont even get a fuckin mention. Tables are turnin on you playa hatin suckL's. THE BAY IS IN THE AREA BITCH!!!!!!!!!
What's with all these noobies coming here and talking some stupid shit? Or is it just people's aliases?

680 TO 880

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2006, 11:00:11 AM »
LA aint talkin bout shit! The best thing you guys got goin on is washuped up rappers appearin on our mixtapes. Haha go look at any yukmouth mixtape its the allstar line up from la packed with crooked i and gonzoe!!!!!!!!!!!LOL! Yall fell the fuck off. Realize it aint your time and dont try to ride the bays back through this whole shit. When LA was crackin off ten years ago, the bay got no love, no features, no nothing. So we gots to keep it ganster with you LA suckas. Check game only a handful of bay area rappers that have done songs with out of state cats have done a track with la niggas. So what im spittin is whats really goin down in the bay, the people, the execs, the rappers. Oh yea and fuck game for that dick ridin remix. WE DEFINTELY DONT NEED SOME EX-STRIPPIN LA NIGGA SHOWIN TREAL NIGGAS HOW TO GO DUMB.  AND IF YOU LA NIGGAS AINT ALREADY KNO, THE BAY IS STICKIN WITH ITS OWN. So long Beach, san diego, watts, etc aint gettin no love as far as this music thing goes. So in my book the west coast dont include yall LA poodles. Go cop that 40 watta album you cheap beezies. Doogy i might be a noobie to your site but 99 percent of the niggas on the site are new booty type dudes. You guys dont understand this bay area movement until you lived breathed and done it. You aint never been on the freeway and had like 60 cars float past you holler wistlin tips hangin out the doors trunk open doin a hundred shaklin dreads and all that. The police cant even control the hyphe movement. We shut down fuckin arenas in less that 1 song because we go too dumb. see me at the sideshow, soak game, then try to compare LA with the bay. We like a fuckin wild tribe up here. Hyenas and barracudas bitch

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2006, 11:00:59 AM »
Look at all the releases:

1.) E-40 - My Ghetto Report Card
2.) Balance - Young & Restless
3.) Dr Stank - The Odor
4.) Crooked I mixtape (fingers crossed)
5.) Murs - Murrays Revenge

Anybody who thinks that the west isn't back, just take a look at the quantity and quality of shit coming out!

I'm sure I missed some other shit, so add on!
I wouldn't say it's a GREAT month for the west coast, but it is a real positive month, espically with E-40 getting a lot of airplay.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2006, 11:04:38 AM »

another reason i hate you fuckin bay area fags. i swear you niggas are always tryna compete with southern cali like were not in the same state. "bay area bay area". you dont see game or snoop runnin around yellin southern cali, cut it out man.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2006, 11:05:07 AM »
LA aint talkin bout shit! The best thing you guys got goin on is washuped up rappers appearin on our mixtapes. Haha go look at any yukmouth mixtape its the allstar line up from la packed with crooked i and gonzoe!!!!!!!!!!!LOL! Yall fell the fuck off. Realize it aint your time and dont try to ride the bays back through this whole shit. When LA was crackin off ten years ago, the bay got no love, no features, no nothing. So we gots to keep it ganster with you LA suckas. Check game only a handful of bay area rappers that have done songs with out of state cats have done a track with la niggas. So what im spittin is whats really goin down in the bay, the people, the execs, the rappers. Oh yea and fuck game for that dick ridin remix. WE DEFINTELY DONT NEED SOME EX-STRIPPIN LA NIGGA SHOWIN TREAL NIGGAS HOW TO GO DUMB.  AND IF YOU LA NIGGAS AINT ALREADY KNO, THE BAY IS STICKIN WITH ITS OWN. So long Beach, san diego, watts, etc aint gettin no love as far as this music thing goes. So in my book the west coast dont include yall LA poodles. Go cop that 40 watta album you cheap beezies. Doogy i might be a noobie to your site but 99 percent of the niggas on the site are new booty type dudes. You guys dont understand this bay area movement until you lived breathed and done it. You aint never been on the freeway and had like 60 cars float past you holler wistlin tips hangin out the doors trunk open doin a hundred shaklin dreads and all that. The police cant even control the hyphe movement. We shut down fuckin arenas in less that 1 song because we go too dumb. see me at the sideshow, soak game, then try to compare LA with the bay. We like a fuckin wild tribe up here. Hyenas and barracudas bitch

United we stand, divided we fall.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2006, 11:39:21 AM »

This guy is classic...i love this...

hyenas and barracudas bitch!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Fressh_Deini

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • G-Funk
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2006, 11:53:31 AM »
Can't wait for E-40 to drop. Dude will get me fucking crazy with his new album  ;D