Author Topic: Culpepper wants out.... where will he go?  (Read 538 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re: Culpepper wants out.... where will he go?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2006, 12:10:13 AM »
He's not going anywhere. Minnesota is going to trade Culpper or release him. & considering Culpepper fired his agent & is now taking advice from a spiritual advisor so I'm not really he knows what he's talking about when he says he wants out of Minnesota.

Also Oakland wants to keep Kerry Collins & since Culpepper probably won't be ready until October or November, he's not that good of an investment right now.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 12:16:47 AM by Perfection »

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2006, 02:06:49 PM »
He's not going anywhere. Minnesota is going to trade Culpper or release him. & considering Culpepper fired his agent & is now taking advice from a spiritual advisor so I'm not really he knows what he's talking about when he says he wants out of Minnesota.

Also Oakland wants to keep Kerry Collins & since Culpepper probably won't be ready until October or November, he's not that good of an investment right now.

i think it would be a great investment for any team.... DID u see the year he put up 2 years ago.... peyton overshadowed his year... but he had the best year for a QB in years... he has potential to be best qb in the league "if he is healthy" id get him.. lettem sit and get heathy and take advatage of his skills later in the year.... and then he'd be at full strength playing much better.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2006, 03:19:08 PM »

Oakland doesnt want to keep Collins. They released him but rescended it only after the deadline was pushed back. Collins counts (i believe) 9 million against the cap this year anyways. Definetely not worth keeping. The thing to watch is the fact that Miami needs a QB too. Theyve been leaning towards Brees, but now theyre saying that New Orleans might go after him. If they get him, then Miami is definetely goin for Culpepper. Culpepper should be ready before October/November. The problem is just that he probably wont be ready for training camp. The fact that the Vkings are pushin to get him out of there by 12:01 tonight tho means a team might be able to get him cheap tho. Remember, we got Moss for Napoleon Harris lol

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2006, 10:50:39 AM »
John Clayton reported that the Raiders were close to getting Culpepper but pulled out because Minnesota wanted a 2nd round draft pick for him. The Dolphins & Titans are the teams that are rumoured to be interested in getting Culpepper.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2006, 10:29:59 AM »
Vikings, Dolphins agree on Culpepper trade
Story Tools:       XML     
  Print    Email    Blog This     
Jay Glazer / FOXSports.com
Posted: 6 minutes ago     

Daunte Culpepper finally has his wish.

FOXSports.com has learned the Vikings and Dolphins have agreed on a trade, with Miami sending a second-round pick to the Vikings in exchange for the Pro Bowl quarterback.
The trade is contingent upon Culpepper passing a physical, and takes Miami out of the running for free-agent quarterback Drew Brees who now could be headed to the Saints.

Culpepper was a three-time Pro Bowl selection for Minnesota but played poorly last season before tearing three ligaments in his right knee in a game Oct. 30. He has been at odds with the Vikings over his 10-year, $102 million contract and wants to be traded.

"If a trade does not happen then I am asking the Vikings to terminate my contract as soon as possible," he said in a recent e-mail to media outlets.

well a 2nd rounder seems aight for my vikings since the other offers where 3rd rounders.we're prolly gonna be drafting omar jacobs in the second im guessing. dissapointed that we had to trade our two best players year after yr. i was actually hoping that he'd land in oakland so that nfl fans would still be treated with doses of c-pep to moss td's.