Author Topic: Culpepper wants out.... where will he go?  (Read 539 times)

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
Culpepper wants out.... where will he go?
« on: March 08, 2006, 12:23:33 PM »
Culpepper tells Vikings to trade him or release him

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Daunte Culpepper's shaky relationship with the Minnesota Vikings deteriorated further on Wednesday when the quarterback said he had asked to be released if the team fails to trade him.

"If a trade does not happen then I am asking the Vikings to terminate my contract as soon as possible," Culpepper said in an e-mail to reporters.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-vikings-culpepper&prov=ap&type=lgns

WeSTSidE_Don

Re: Culpepper wants out.... where will he go?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 01:56:54 PM »
^ he should go to OAKLAND with Moss again

rik

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 02:03:22 PM »
Don't know where he's going but I kno that the Vikings aren't gonna get anything from him in a trade.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 05:18:43 PM »
they should hold on to him for know as his trade value is as low as ever. if they do trade him im hoping for at least a 2nd rounder but right now itll be more like a 4th or 5th

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 05:56:05 PM »
DA RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDDDDDAAAZZZZZZ  8)

moss + culpepper = winning combo

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 11:12:51 PM »
 8) let's hope oakland.....culpepper we welcome you with open arms buddy

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 11:36:16 PM »
8) let's hope oakland.....culpepper we welcome you with open arms buddy

especially since we just released Collins. Problem is, we're FAR over the salary cap. I believe the Raiders were more over the cap then any other team in the league. Im predicting them not resigning Charles Woodson either.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 12:54:03 AM »
i hope we get charles woodson back, he's been my favorite cb in the league since primetime, but asomugha isn't that bad and hill isn't that bad either

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 06:28:29 AM »
i hope we get charles woodson back, he's been my favorite cb in the league since primetime, but asomugha isn't that bad and hill isn't that bad either

i dunno, i like Woodson....but he pisses me off sometimes. He gets burned a lot it seems. I know he's usually stickin the best receivers on the other squads...but somethin about him bothers me. Its like he doesnt go full out on every play. I think he has the skills to be a WAY better CB, even the best in the league if he wanted to. He's gonna require a big contract tho so i dunno if the Raiders can afford him. Only problem is, look at our secondary....we cant afford to lose him either lol

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 08:51:49 AM »
im pretty sure woodson will be playing in a diff jersey next season. he does not go all out on every play and it seems as if hes lost the desire to play for the silver and black anymore. i think a change of scenery would be the best for woodson. defense is a major concern for the raiders but im pretty sure with the draft theyll pick a graet defensive player. im thinkin mario williams and if hes off the board then theyll take aj hawk.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 09:55:38 AM »

i dunno, i like Woodson....but he pisses me off sometimes. He gets burned a lot it seems. I know he's usually stickin the best receivers on the other squads...but somethin about him bothers me. Its like he doesnt go full out on every play. I think he has the skills to be a WAY better CB, even the best in the league if he wanted to. He's gonna require a big contract tho so i dunno if the Raiders can afford him. Only problem is, look at our secondary....we cant afford to lose him either lol

yeah either way we're going to need to do something defensively this offseason. i agree too it doesn't really seem that woodson has been the same since that whole foxburro controversy , even when we went to the superbowl, it didn't seem like he was AS passionate on the field.  hopefully him coming off that broken leg makes him easier (financially) to resign, i don't think we can afford to lose him right now, woodson playing half assed is still a better cb than many cb's in the league

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2006, 11:28:51 AM »
probably a crappy team like the Texans

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2006, 08:52:35 PM »
culpepper is a goner for sure now. hes stated he wants to leave and its been reported that the vikings are aggressively trying to find a suitable trade to ship him off. looks like we might only get a 3rd rounder for him now :(

bigo8160

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2006, 09:02:23 PM »
damn he might go to the raiders, hut he might me a good catch for the cardnials, what's there running back situation??? if they could draft a good rb and get culpepper they might be have a good offense

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2006, 09:15:11 PM »
i doubt he goes to the cards as they just signed warner to a muulti yeacr deal.
i think oakland is more likely but i dot know what theylll give up. ill be happy wit their second and maybe a player or a conditional pick. the other teams that r likely to make a bid r miami or ravens as well.