Author Topic: Eminem takes role of Bin Laden on new song!!!!!!!!  (Read 472 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem takes role of Bin Laden on new song!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2002, 05:40:36 AM »
this concept is stupid too... dre was smart enough not to do it with his bin laden track, it be nice to thnk em would have the same brains....

who is em to be talkin about this shit, dude is a dope rapper but no super intelligent form of life he like 20 yrs old and a HS drop out he shouldnt be dropping science on us.

and im sick of people making $$$ off of this shit, its disgusting

i like em but that idea is stupid, making money off of 5000 people dying is dumb

and hs drop outs tryin to drop knowledge is dumb too!... granted your level of education doenst necesaryily make u smart or dumb but it does shed some light as to your knowledge on the topic and personally i dont see how eminem can be so knowledgable on the topic of bin laden and world trade center that he can be writting a song about it

its all about the $$$ which is fine by me but wack when it comes to shit like this...

fuck that song it will prolly be hot cuz u know dre gonna drop a tight beat, and em gonna come aight but the concept bugs me
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bez

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2002, 05:55:05 AM »
Well thats what I heard n e ways.

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2002, 07:24:13 AM »
this concept is stupid too... dre was smart enough not to do it with his bin laden track, it be nice to thnk em would have the same brains....

who is em to be talkin about this shit, dude is a dope rapper but no super intelligent form of life he like 20 yrs old and a HS drop out he shouldnt be dropping science on us.

and im sick of people making $$$ off of this shit, its disgusting

i like em but that idea is stupid, making money off of 5000 people dying is dumb

and hs drop outs tryin to drop knowledge is dumb too!... granted your level of education doenst necesaryily make u smart or dumb but it does shed some light as to your knowledge on the topic and personally i dont see how eminem can be so knowledgable on the topic of bin laden and world trade center that he can be writting a song about it

its all about the $$$ which is fine by me but wack when it comes to shit like this...

fuck that song it will prolly be hot cuz u know dre gonna drop a tight beat, and em gonna come aight but the concept bugs me

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2002, 09:29:18 AM »
SAD TO SEE PPL TRYNA CASH IN ON 5000 PPL DYING WILL MOST LIKELY BE A DOPE SONG BUT THE SUBJECT BUGS ME 2. THIS WHAT THE 5000 PPLS MOM AND DADS WANT TA HEAR? THEY SHOULD LET THESE PPL REST IN PEACE N EVEN THO IMMA BIG EMINEM FAN, SOMETIMES YA GOTTA USE YA BRAIN 2, NO MATTER HOW CONTRAVERSAIL OR WHATEVER YA WANNA BE.

krazyk

• 'G'
  • East, West, every state, c'mon, bury the hate! -MASE
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2002, 06:03:46 PM »
i give eminem props for doing a song about this topic. a lot of people seem to be afraid of talking about it, but i think its a good idea, providing em and limp do it in a respectful way.  I would rather see rappers talking about issues in the world today than about the usual bling bling, cars, hoes etc.  I just hope that this song is done in the right way.  I think more rappers need to shy away from their subject of their rhymes and deal with more issues in the world today. they don't necessarily have to rap about what happened on 9/11 and the aftermath of it, but talking about current issues would be a refreshing change.  For example, i love listening to dead prez's cd even though i'm white cause it talks about current issues.  I'm not saying that rappers should be totally more like dead prez, cause some people can't handle what they talk about, though.  Rappers have a lot of power, probably more than most of them want in some cases, cause just think about how many little kids recite their lyrics, no matter what the lyrics are or how bad they are.  Now just think if rappers could somehow talk more about positive stuff or current issues, how it would impact kids.  I'm not saying that they should totally change what they rap about though, but a little change would be very nice...peace
"Get my drink on, and my smoke on, then go home with somethin to poke on"- Dr. Dre