Author Topic: MOBB DEEP DISSING MEXICANS  (Read 1562 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: MOBB DEEP DISSING MEXICANS
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2006, 10:30:38 PM »
Im not saying i wanna put hands on them, that was sicksider...........i just dont support their music, plain and simple.......i luv how heads are quick to say 'it aint a big deal, its being missinterpreted', becuase they aint speaking on their people.......let a non black rapper say sumthing about blacks.......it would be damn near a riot......so lets relax with the double standards......and no, mexicans dont pee on themselves you smartass, P is implying that mexicans get scared to the point that they urinate on themselves.......fuck that sarcasm shit
No, there aint no double standards. Whoever gets ass-tickled about a rapper "dissing" a whole race, is an immature dumbfuck.
haha.......ok, maybe its seems like i give more of a fuck than i really do.......my point wasnt so much about them saying it, it was how heads made it seem like 'eh', thats cool, they jus playin'......is it the end of the world, or sum real problem for our communtiy? of course not.......but this is a forum where shit is discussed, and i was stating how i feel about the subject.......shit, heads get more pissed off in here about shit like 'which is better, the bay or LA?'........i'm sorry this isnt enough of an adult disscussion for your self rightous ass.........none of this shit is equla to sum real life problems, but just because its not that serious, it doesnt warrent having a bullshit disscussion about it? the fuck outta here.......
Yeah, and I was also stating my opinion, that yours is fucking dumb. I wouldn't give a fuck if they said we hate all other races, because I'm not a girl, and I dont take things to heart. The more you care about it, the more promotion they get. So keep on advertising, bitch.

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2006, 10:44:30 PM »
how the hell can u take the "got it twisted" video seriously..it's the same dudes from the "no problem" video, where they remake training day. Don't be quick to jump on what rappers say, most of rappers rhymes are just fillers, sometimes they dont even make complete sense or they're completely irrelevant. Yeah it's no biggie cause you got no evidence to prove they're actually dissing mexicans..after all mexicans are like 1/5 of mobb deeps sales.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2006, 11:51:49 PM »
Im not saying i wanna put hands on them, that was sicksider...........i just dont support their music, plain and simple.......i luv how heads are quick to say 'it aint a big deal, its being missinterpreted', becuase they aint speaking on their people.......let a non black rapper say sumthing about blacks.......it would be damn near a riot......so lets relax with the double standards......and no, mexicans dont pee on themselves you smartass, P is implying that mexicans get scared to the point that they urinate on themselves.......fuck that sarcasm shit
No, there aint no double standards. Whoever gets ass-tickled about a rapper "dissing" a whole race, is an immature dumbfuck.
haha.......ok, maybe its seems like i give more of a fuck than i really do.......my point wasnt so much about them saying it, it was how heads made it seem like 'eh', thats cool, they jus playin'......is it the end of the world, or sum real problem for our communtiy? of course not.......but this is a forum where shit is discussed, and i was stating how i feel about the subject.......shit, heads get more pissed off in here about shit like 'which is better, the bay or LA?'........i'm sorry this isnt enough of an adult disscussion for your self rightous ass.........none of this shit is equla to sum real life problems, but just because its not that serious, it doesnt warrent having a bullshit disscussion about it? the fuck outta here.......
Yeah, and I was also stating my opinion, that yours is fucking dumb. I wouldn't give a fuck if they said we hate all other races, because I'm not a girl, and I dont take things to heart. The more you care about it, the more promotion they get. So keep on advertising, bitch.
wait, who caught feeling here?.............i guess cuz you have a pic of che in your sig that you know sumthing i dont, right?........no one directed one comment towards your ass, so really, whos riding nuts here?........i dont care about this topic anymore than i care about your snot nose ass, so lets leave it at that, plus i really dont want no problems, after all, your 'gully'............gotta love the e thugs in here.........fuck beer balls, suckas get keyboard courage with the loose lip shit talking......past your curfew son, you got school tommorrow.........damn, looks like i lost a karma point for having an unpopular opinion.....see what ya'll made me do! hahahaha.............and i never took the video for got it twisted serious, thats all on suspect entertainment, i know that..........
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 11:58:11 PM by CHUCK KNOXXX »
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2006, 08:21:43 AM »
it's aight who gives a fuck what they say, they know nothing about Mexicans so dont' even trip you guys.  I'm mexican and at first i was a lil pissed but who cares just let it go.  For all i know Prodigy is a stupid fuck.

and to everyone who is laughing or thinking it's ok to diss a race like that is a stupid fuck too.  i bet you guys wouldn't like someone dissing your people on a track.  If a rapper were to say "crackers" "rednecks" or say "niggers" some of you same muthafuckas would be outraged but since it doesn't involve your people you think it's funny, which is pretty fuckin lame.  I remember the thread about Pac saying "fuck all white people" and no i'm not comparing the both but it falls under the same category of shit that does offend some people.

<<<<<<<white boy who owns both dead prez albums.....

nah i feel both sides....remember the eminem tape an the outrage dat caused??...dont really see any difference init...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2006, 01:12:01 PM »
there's always gonna be stereotypical views from everybody whether its based on religion, culture, sex, etc.

hell if we were all to shoot everybody who made fun of another person's ethnic background more than 75% of the world would be dead by now.

ppl have got to find a better way to deal with the situation rather than just choosing to kick everybody's ass because the world isn't the WWE.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2006, 04:13:16 PM »
wait, who caught feeling here?.............i guess cuz you have a pic of che in your sig that you know sumthing i dont, right?........no one directed one comment towards your ass, so really, whos riding nuts here?........i dont care about this topic anymore than i care about your snot nose ass, so lets leave it at that, plus i really dont want no problems, after all, your 'gully'............gotta love the e thugs in here.........fuck beer balls, suckas get keyboard courage with the loose lip shit talking......past your curfew son, you got school tommorrow.........damn, looks like i lost a karma point for having an unpopular opinion.....see what ya'll made me do! hahahaha.............and i never took the video for got it twisted serious, thats all on suspect entertainment, i know that..........
Uhh..I'm not catching feelings, I just think you're a dumbass. How the fuck do you know if I'm an "e-thug"? Should I call you one cause you got Tupac in your av? No, because I'm not an immature stupid fuck trying to call someone out on things that have nothing to do with anything, dumbass. Hop off my dick, thanks. Oh, and I'm not gonna respond to your ass anymore, I've wasted enough time. Late
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 04:19:28 PM by sepehr` »

kingwell

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2006, 04:15:09 PM »
are you gonna get them personally man?

I HAVE BIG CONNECTION WHEN IT COMES TO MISSIONS.................WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS BETTER WHAT THEIR MOUTH ..................

Well they dissing the fuck outta you then boy.   Now I expect to see them both shot on the news tonight!

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2006, 07:26:08 PM »
when tha don't get it twisted video came out, one of my mexican homeys was tripping hard.  funny thing was his brother like tha hell out of mobb depp. he stay bumping them and he didn't trip. but i feel what tha mexicans are saying, cuz if somebody said anything bout blacks then blacks would be tripping. but honestly i never even understood what prodigy said on that song. it don't even ryhme

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2006, 08:12:08 PM »
totally off topic, but that banks g-unit chain would look crazy if it was a sf chain, like instead of the brooklyn bridge or whatever brodge it is, it could be the golden gate and instead of the gu someone should put a sf

SGV

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2006, 12:55:25 PM »
LOL @ Got It Twisted and Get Away videos disrepsecting Mexicans. Cuz they jack some Mexican cats that's disrespect? LOL. That's entertainment. It's fake. Them mugging Mexicans in Tijuana is just entertainment. It's NOT real. The line is, like Jome pointed out, is saying he panties are wet (Mexicans = Wet Back.) This disrespectful, yes. But everything else, you guys are just overly sensitive.

Don Breezio

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2006, 01:25:28 PM »
how about we all just agree that mexicans are the easiest to make fun of and thats that   ;D

oops now im gonna get clapped by sicksiders "connection"...watch me pee on myself like a mexican

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2006, 05:38:00 PM »
mobb deep is prob dissin on mexicans caus they got ran outta hempstead a while back by a bunch of mexican cats. they went to their crib and mobb wouldnt get out. this was a while back wen mobb deep repped LI but since they got bitched outta hempstead they havent said a word about it nor have returned to hempstead.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

KILLASLEEPS

• Lil Geezy
  • SICK SIDE MOTHER FUCKAS!
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2006, 12:57:53 PM »
AHAHHAHAHA MUTHAFUCKIN PSYCHO RIGHT HERE!!!
FUCK MOBB SLEEP!!!!
EAST LOS ANGELES KILLA CALI!!!
THEY GOING TO MEXICO ARNT THEY ON APRIL 14TH I WANNA SEE THEM SAY THAT LINE THERE AND THINK THEY GUNNA MAKE IT HOME!!!
PLOW PLOW 187!!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2006, 01:08:10 PM »
FUCK MOBB SLEEP!!!!
THEY GOING TO MEXICO ARNT THEY ON APRIL 14TH I WANNA SEE THEM SAY THAT LINE THERE AND THINK THEY GUNNA MAKE IT HOME!!!
PLOW PLOW 187!!!
You know it's pretty sad to make an alias just so you can complain about mobb deep.
Who is this, Chuck Knoxxx? Grow up.

KILLASLEEPS

• Lil Geezy
  • SICK SIDE MOTHER FUCKAS!
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2006, 01:12:54 PM »
FUCK MOBB SLEEP!!!!
PLOW PLOW 187!!!
You know it's pretty sad to make an alias just so you can complain about mobb deep.
Who is this, Chuck Knoxxx? Grow up.
NAH HOMIE AINT NO ALIAS RIGHT HERE THIS SLEEPY FROM EAST LOS ANGELES  BROWN SOLDIER CARTEL!!! KILLAHILL!!! ROCKWOOD STREET!!! AND IF THEY DO A SHOW OUT HERE IN L.A. IMA STRIP THEM OF THERE JEWLS AND PISTOL WIP'EM WITH THE TOOL!!!
HIGH ON A HILL...BLACK AND BROWN WHO THE FUCK GUNNA BACK US DOWN?!!!