Author Topic: MOBB DEEP DISSING MEXICANS  (Read 1560 times)

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
MOBB DEEP DISSING MEXICANS
« on: March 12, 2006, 12:31:04 PM »
THIS HAVE BEEN GOING ON .........IN THEIR LYIRCS THEY PUT US DOWN .........WELL IF THEY INSULT US ONE MORE TIME "GREEN LIGHT" THEM EAST COAST BITCHES BETTER WHAT OUT.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
Re: MOBB DEEP DISSING MEXICANS
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 12:32:57 PM »
THIS HAVE BEEN GOING ON .........IN THEIR LYIRCS THEY PUT US DOWN .........WELL IF THEY INSULT US ONE MORE TIME "GREEN LIGHT" THEM EAST COAST BITCHES BETTER WHAT OUT.
please list sum examples cuz i dont know what your talking about...........if you mean the 'got it twisted' video, then OK, but what other things are you talking about
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 12:41:55 PM »
please list sum examples cuz i dont know what your talking about...........if you mean the 'got it twisted' video, then OK, but what other things are you talking about

"My girls is hot man, they hard to turn down
You can hear your drawers lookin' like the Mexican"

WHAT DOES THIS SUPPOSE TO MEAN ..........I KNOW IT AINT A GOOD THING ALSO LOOK AT THIER VIDEOS .....THEM FOOLS BETTER CHILL BEFORE THEY GET FUCKED UP BY SURENOS

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2006, 12:51:14 PM »
i love mexican food  :)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2006, 12:51:38 PM »
are you gonna get them personally man?

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2006, 12:52:43 PM »
are you gonna get them personally man?

I HAVE BIG CONNECTION WHEN IT COMES TO MISSIONS.................WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS BETTER WHAT THEIR MOUTH ..................

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2006, 12:53:01 PM »

WHAT DOES THIS SUPPOSE TO MEAN ..........I KNOW IT AINT A GOOD THING ALSO LOOK AT THIER VIDEOS .....THEM FOOLS BETTER CHILL BEFORE THEY GET FUCKED UP BY SURENOS
what song is this from.........and is that an exact quote?.........it doesnt even make sense

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2006, 01:00:41 PM »

what song is this from.........and is that an exact quote?.........it doesnt even make sense
well i just listend to 'have a party' and what P says is 'you pee your drawers lookin' like you mexican'.............so yet another reason why i wont be buying their new album.......damn, they were so dope at one time, wtf happenned?

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2006, 01:08:07 PM »
I ain't buying that shit either.

mike0cc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2006, 01:58:05 PM »

well i just listend to 'have a party' and what P says is 'you pee your drawers lookin' like you mexican'.............so yet another reason why i wont be buying their new album.......damn, they were so dope at one time, wtf happenned?

what the fuck does that mean? can't even rhyme right. so this isn't the first time they dissed mexicans?

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2006, 02:01:49 PM »

what the fuck does that mean? can't even rhyme right. so this isn't the first time they dissed mexicans?
well, if you take the video for got it twisted a diss, than no, this isnt the first time

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2006, 02:10:05 PM »
This track rocks!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2006, 02:45:32 PM »
I think yall are hearin somethin wrong. Why would he say pee on yourself like a mexican? Are mexicans known for pissing on themselves?

S-D-Unit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2006, 03:14:42 PM »
if you have big connection why you talking about it, just do it..

game makes a statement on his album.. running back and fourth from the border like mexicans something like that, who gives a fuck,

im not tripping on small shit like that, grow up...

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2006, 03:16:42 PM »
if you have big connection why you talking about it, just do it..

game makes a statement on his album.. running back and fourth from the border like mexicans something like that, who gives a fuck,

im not tripping on small shit like that, grow up...
4 real